About restarting and restoring special purchases

Akiraism11Akiraism11 Registered Users 2 Posts
I have made many in-app purchases over a long period. If I decide to restart my game, will I be able to recieve my 'restore purchases' of K-Stars? Ive made purches of homes, clothes, etc during the game. I still have some left. If I decide to restart my game will it restore my kstar purchases ever made? For example i have about 1200+ K stars right now but Ive made purchases over 5-6 hundred US dollars for k stars and special kim packages. If I restart will my K stars restore to the amount total ever purchased?

Comments

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    The purchases that can be restored, are special purchases ie- Kim's Kloset or other cash transactions. And purchases of Stars or Game Kash in the StarShop. Things like 'while I was playing I bought the house in Calabasas, and all the balmain clothes', can't be restored. Your purchases of stars or cash through iTunes or GooglePlay are in most cases retrievable. Since this sounds like a voluntary restart, I would check with customer care just to make sure. I mention this because there were a few players a while back who were just repeatedly restarting because they didn't like the choices they made. Hope this helps
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Akiraism11Akiraism11 Registered Users 2 Posts
    Yeah, I dont expect the houses pets clothes stores etc to be restore. Its a fresh restart of the game and I was just wondering if the actual in-app kstar purchases with real money can be "restored". Unfortunately customer care is slow and didnt really answer my question. Haha. Oh well.
    You will most likely not have any problem. I simply put the disclaimer in because chronic restarters were abusing the system, but since that doesn't apply here, just have your receipts handy. Are you android or ios? iOS has a Restore Special Purchases button, if that doesn't work, then you contact customer care. If you're android, customer care will help restore them. I would however, just to have it, save your current ID, and then when you install the game again your number will change. Save the new number as well. You can give Customer Care they old number in case they need it. Good luck, and again I didn't want to disuade you, I just had to put out the disclaimer.

And, some people do think the restore will give them back the weekend items they won, or other purchases, so I try to stress it's only for the Cash and Stars purchased from the StarShop or Special cash purchases.

Lastly.....
    Welcome.jpg

Hope you stick around. We have a lot of fun in the General Discussion section here in KK:H. Lots of chat, talk about anything, there's usually a current 'event' thread in my signature. Oh, and lots of advice about absolutely anything. ;) Nice to meet you.
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • isabeauisabeau Registered Users 1,968 Posts
    Did you SPEND those K-stars? If so, please let me know if Glu drops thousands of stars on you anyway. I'd like all of my stars back too.
  • jepsonannabeljepsonannabel Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    I spent a lot of money on Kim Kardashian: Hollywood in about March this year then deleted the app, then recently (November of the same year) i re-downloaded it and clicked on the 'restore special purchases' button and nothing changed? I am on IOS and I didn't have my old game logged onto Facebook or Game Center so I can't log into my old account either. I have tried contacting Glu via the phone 'help' then 'contact us' option but it seems to not have helped much. I have receipts from my purchases as it was on the same apple ID yet I have changed devices since the purchases. Any ideas of how to help or what would be the easiest and quickest way to restore my purchases?
    You would have to send an in game ticket, and include copies of your receipts.  customer Care will guide you the rest of the way.   Good luck, and welcome back.   :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • NikkihbNikkihb Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    How restore purchase InAdroid please help
    You would have to send an in game ticket, and include copies of your receipts.  customer Care will guide you the rest of the way.   Good luck, and welcome back.   :)
    You can send the ticket by tapping on the options tab top left corner of your game screen.  Looks like 3 lines in a little square.  (lll/help/glu support)   Remember to send copies of the receipts.  :)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • tiftiftiftif Registered Users, Member 1 Posts
    Well I was about to, but apparently they can't do anything about it ? 
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    You're only able to restore items you've purchased with real money (such as fashion goals, k-star packs, etc.)