🛍️KK:H Weekend Event 2/21/20 - February VIP Coming Right Up!

Comments

• KatinkaeKatinkae Registered Users 845 Posts
    Manda had a little work done 👃 And then treated herself to some new hair and makeup! 
    What lipstickcolour is that? 🤩 none in my game looks like that 😍
    Player since day 1 🤩 iOS 🇳🇴

📢 ‼️ let us exchange things in our closet we dont like into k stars/diamonds
  • mandamay76mandamay76 Registered Users, Member 1,794 Posts
    @Katinkae third one over with the glossy lips 
  • julia19julia19 Registered Users, Member 802 Posts
    I didn’t get anything good in my free gift box 😢

I opened up some Valentine’s Day boxes and I got a bunch of dresses! I wish I got the drink handheld from the first palette too

• KathrineKapelliKathrineKapelli Registered Users, Member 134 Posts
    I have real trouble spending my hard-earned kstars. But I thought I'd treat myself to the Valentine's box. And got the two-dimensional heart earrings. Of course. At least I had the gift box. Er, yeah.  :'( 

Daily Android player since January 2018.
    Add me as a friend here - I'll accept if I recognise you from these forums but PM me if I don't respond!
  • MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    Bought my doll the chicken leg to get my free box and as expected...

I don’t know why I bother on VIP weekends. Oh well, time to earn my stars back.
    I play on iOS
  • FilipaKKHFilipaKKH Registered Users, Member 516 Posts
    I wanted to chase the GB's eyes because they are really cute. I never chase make up and hair colors but since it's VIP weekend, I tried giving it a try. 😊 I was freaking lucky taking into account how bad my second palette was lol. I'm pretty happy! 

🇵🇹 • no longer a kkh player & not active on the forum • 🏳️‍🌈
  • luvs2gruuvluvs2gruuv Registered Users, Member 2,023 Posts
    I'm trying to convince myself that I don't need the gb gold dress... I've already spent over 500 stars...

Platform: Android/ Doll's name: Syndy KKH
    Level: 73/officially ran out of old story lines at 72
    Ranking: A+++
    Addicted

• HannahKKHHannahKKH Registered Users, Member 946 Posts

My first luxe goals in months and months and it’s this hair. I’ve already got all the earnables from VIP so I’m not exactly looking to spend more but I’m tempted. Does this hair do well in SYS for anyone??
    Hannah 🇬🇧
    Violet is my doll. iOS player ✨
    👻💀🎃🦇🕸🕷⚰️🔮🖤
    PM me for FB add info! Let’s be friends 👯‍♀️
  • gradagrada Registered Users, Member 206 Posts

I spent 80 stars to try and get the eyes and of course, I didnt. Now my last hope is the free box, but ill let someone else open that for me, maybe they'll do better...

𝖺𝗇𝖽𝗋𝗈𝗂𝖽 𝗉𝗅𝖺𝗒𝖾𝗋 | 𝖾𝗇𝗀𝗅𝗂𝗌𝗁 𝗂𝗌𝗇'𝗍 𝗆𝗒 𝖿𝗂𝗋𝗌𝗍 𝗅𝖺𝗇𝗀𝗎𝖺𝗀𝖾
  • ashleydianemashleydianem Registered Users, Member 1,357 Posts
    @HannahKKH I don’t have it but I think it’s very pretty and that’s a very good deal!!! I would get it!
    @luvs2gruuv you don’t need it!! That fashion goals dress you have is wayyy prettier!
    The earnable dress was suggested by mee!! So happyy frr but i almost spent all my kstars on the previous kollection last weekend😭😭
    @Yassminxkkw can you post a pic of the inspo?? I’m betting it was a lot cuter in real life. 

I was correct.. so beautiful in real life!!
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
     Sooo how many of you Dolls bought a FG? Press like ☺️😬 I’m still thinking 🤦🏼‍♀️
    iOS player 

• ElleLeclairElleLeclair Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
    Help! I’ve already submitted a support ticket on the app, but I’m wondering if anyone else had this issue. I completed (with 5 starts obviously) the 6-hour VIP event in Papagayo for the event points.  But when I did it never gave me the points! I’m so annoyed! 😫 iOS player 
  • KkhEMPKkhEMP Registered Users, Member 190 Posts

I feel extremely lucky to have picked the hair and I really like the boots :)
    That's definitely a style I would wear IRL
  • JaelynJaxJaelynJax Registered Users 624 Posts
    edited February 2020
    Help! I’ve already submitted a support ticket on the app, but I’m wondering if anyone else had this issue. I completed (with 5 starts obviously) the 6-hour VIP event in Papagayo for the event points.  But when I did it never gave me the points! I’m so annoyed! 😫 iOS player 
    So you didn’t get your 3 stars that it give out 
    Daily iOS Player: Level 55
    🌻NubianQueen🌻
    Platform: iOS
    Send Message for Add
  • luvs2gruuvluvs2gruuv Registered Users, Member 2,023 Posts
    Thank you, @ashleydianem , but i don't know if i can stand it.. i might try one or two more boxes...  ugh.. i'm so weak!!!  :/
    Platform: Android/ Doll's name: Syndy KKH
    Level: 73/officially ran out of old story lines at 72
    Ranking: A+++
    Addicted

• StevieCurryStevieCurry Registered Users, Member 759 Posts
    how does the earnable dress look dyed?
    ios • free player since november 2019 ❀
    ♡˚✧˳⁺⁎ ⁎₊✧༚♡
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
     @StevieCurry here’s every color

platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • StevieCurryStevieCurry Registered Users, Member 759 Posts
    thank youu @mikaylachimo @kkh_clarice 🥰🤭
    ios • free player since november 2019 ❀
    ♡˚✧˳⁺⁎ ⁎₊✧༚♡
  • kayayemkayayem Registered Users, Member 534 Posts

I spent my only 30 K-Stars on a Kollection box and got an ugly gold necklace. LOOK AT IT! Then in my “free” VIP weekend box I got this god awful purse. It’s been several weekend since I got anything that wasn’t energy or a Kollection item. This is getting ridiculous. 
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I've seen people call that kind of bob Lord Farquaad hair, but it doesn't make me like it less. 
    Platform: Android