🎆Update v10.9 - It's Here!

Comments

• kawaiianniekawaiiannie Registered Users 23 Posts
    I hope they have listened to our suggestions this time🤞
  • kkh_fashunkkh_fashun Registered Users, Member 103 Posts
    Here’s a bonus spoiler because I can tell you love florals and the next update is about spring fashion!

Can you tell us when the update is? 
  • EmCharlotteEmCharlotte Registered Users, Member 686 Posts
    Thanks for sharing spoilers @KalindaKing!!! Can’t wait to see what the next month holds in store for us dolls!
    Let’s be friends - Emmy KKH on FB. I play on iOS 🤍
  • princesspreciousprincessprecious Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts
    Well i guess I'm gonna have a really relaxing month and saving a lot of pennies 😂
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    Here’s a bonus spoiler because I can tell you love florals and the next update is about spring fashion!

This dress is from Kendall and Kylie game if I remember well so it’ll probably be in the kloset
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• haikawahaikawa Registered Users, Member 730 Posts
    the spoilers are kind of underwhelming so im looking forward to any (literally ANY) quality of life updates to the game!!
    iOS Level 33  ❣ 
    Daily Free Player  ❄︎  Nov '19 - now 
    #UpdateWeekdayTBBoxes ⋆ #TSusingAverages ⋆ #All4ItemsinEventBoxes ⋆ #20VideosforEveryone
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    Obv too late for this update but I'd like
    -the silver eye shadow I keep asking for
    - a way to undo accidentally deleting friends on your feed. i did that Koko a few weeks ago and it sucks beyond sucks and I swear Koko, it REALLY was an accident!
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • TamaraHillsTamaraHills Registered Users, Member 328 Posts
    Kalinda do you know when will the update be up? <3
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    Kalinda do you know when will the update be up? <3
    Probably Monday or Tuesday??
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    @SisSnappedLikeThanos that’s probably true! I don’t mean to blame it on people’s suggestions- i fully support the idea of incorporating people’s suggestions in the game. Before the disagree button was removed, that thread was way more manageable- it was fun to go in there and hit “agree” on looks I liked. Now, I literally don’t have the time to go through all of the suggestions. So part of me thinks people might not be going in there to agree on looks they like, so we’re not always getting an accurate read on the most popular looks if that makes sense? 

At the end of the day, it’s definitely on glu. It was their choice to create and preview THREE strapless dresses from the update (four if u could the floral dress lol). I’m just irritated with this game in general, but it’s not the players’ fault. 
  • AguadeCocoAguadeCoco Registered Users, Member 962 Posts
    @jmhc1710 this game is created for its players, so if the players don't like what they get, maybe they should be listened to more? 
    Complaining isn't actually what we do, we react to what we're presented. Anyone of any age has the right to do it. Sometimes it's good reactions, sometimes not. Calling us out for "complaining" is in fact childish...
    Android player - AguadeCoco Kkh on Facebook
    🇫🇷  French gal ⛵ Avid sailor 🐱 Cat owner 🍣 Sushi lover 🏛️ Museum worker 
  • jmhc1710jmhc1710 Registered Users, Member 8 Posts
    Sweetheart I’m 37 years old and feel like you I have earned the right to say what’s on my mind.  I’m just tired of always coming on here and reading the same thing over and over.  That is why I only come on here now to see the spoilers.  So if me calling you all a bunch of complaining brats, then yeah I’ll be childish.
    That’s why I said either play the game and shut up, or delete it and be done.
    Again this proves that some of you find it difficult to act your age.  You come at me sideways because I say stop complaining.  If I didn’t like something or how it was being done, then I would stop partaking in it.  So again grow up and act your age.
  • Maree_kkhMaree_kkh Registered Users, Member 723 Posts
    @jmhc1710 .....aren't you literally complaining right now?
  • mandamay76mandamay76 Registered Users, Member 1,794 Posts
    Smuckies said:
    Why are people afraid to post on their real accounts lol. Made the account 2 hours ago solely to criticize other players rational complaints/concerns. The admins should run an IP address search and call out who the real poster is. 
    You should be a detective! I would have never thought to see when she created her account lol! Seriously what is with all these creepers and opinionated meangirls lately! I know I’m fairly new to the forum but everybody has been so nice! And I get speaking out on what they are putting out for us since it’s our money, kstars, etc being spent on it! 
    So it’s nice to talk shit about me for having an opinion, but you can continue to do it.  What lame bitches you are.  You won’t have to worry about who I am because I won’t be on here again.