🗳️SYS - 2/20/20 Movie Date Night - Pass the GumDrops! 🍿🥤

Comments

• Bear_KKHBear_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,128 Posts
    Voted for you @Carol Davida earlier. Your look is stunning and you were the popular vote 💞

- Emmy
  • kadamisiakadamisia Registered Users, Member 1,086 Posts
    @kkh_clarice Omg I love the beret :love:
    IOS player
    🦥 English isn't my 1st language 🦥
  • gradagrada Registered Users, Member 206 Posts
    KaylaJ said:
    grada said:
    KaylaJ said:
    grada said:

Dolls does anyone know where this dress and purse are from and if it's possible to get them somehow?

Shop My Closet look i believe, purse can with it and i think it had a sleeker long hair
    Thanks, I hope it'll appear for me sometime.

for some odd reason a few SMCs from around that time and Kim's picks from early on just don't show up at all and it is such a bummer cause I kick myself every time Kim's gold cross Met Gala look shows up cause I wanted it and didn't get it. Here's to hoping though one day *crosses fingers*
    Oh no I wanted to get her Met Gala look too cause I loved it so much, and the ponytail is also amazing. The same thing happens with the kollections that I want, I'm patiently waiting for the gold star one, but I only had it once...
                                                                    𝖺𝗇𝖽𝗋𝗈𝗂𝖽 𝗉𝗅𝖺𝗒𝖾𝗋 | 𝖾𝗇𝗀𝗅𝗂𝗌𝗁 𝗂𝗌𝗇'𝗍 𝗆𝗒 𝖿𝗂𝗋𝗌𝗍 𝗅𝖺𝗇𝗀𝗎𝖺𝗀𝖾
  • Chloè_KKHChloè_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,377 Posts
    @luvs2gruuv just submitted the burgundy outfit, votes usually start to come in 50-60 minutes. Good luck!
    Android
  • CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,492 Posts
    Found this stunning jacket plus dress in the voting booth. How come I never noticed it? I absolutely adore it! The voting booth really is a treasure chest this week. I already stumbled across some gorgeous stuff.

• MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    Latest four looks.

I play on iOS
  • elettrahereelettrahere Registered Users, Member 1,920 Posts
    @LydiaKKH thank you!
    iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #daily20kstarsforeveryone
    #maledollsmatter
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I'm really glad you actually got a lot of votes because you made me nervous when you said you were worried you'd only get 15. I don't want to encourage someone to submit a look and then they get a crummy amount of votes.
    Platform: Android

• AnneMariieAnneMariie Registered Users, Member 61 Posts
    @DelphineGarnier I’m sorry for making you nervous ... in my head I was super convinced this look will do so poor bc it seemed voters like mostly short dresses with high tight boots ... so I thought it would do miserably lol... plus it’s my personal fashion preference in RL so usually what I like in the RL doesn’t work in the game ... specially in SYS lol... also I hate that I need to pander always to voters preference ... that’s why I had so much fun this SYS... I basically went YOLO and had fun making looks which I personally liked.
  • oopsididitagainoopsididitagain Registered Users, Member 1,158 Posts
     I absolutely love when people submit “risky” looks they love & get a great score. Congrats @AnneMariie ☺️
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts

Ok.... lmao... that didn’t went how I expected ... I thought I’d get like 25 votes maximum ...kinda shocked ... voters are so unpredictable lol... and I even forgot to add the chocker damn...

Thank you @kadamisia and @DelphineGarnier and all the dolls who voted to submit this look! You girls are awesome ...

It's a great look and I'm glad you got a score deserving of it. I love seeing the more unique ones in the booth
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts
    edited February 2020
    @Carol Davida thanks so much for submitting the purse for me i didnt find it :"( but i ended up with this loc buns hairstyle instead cause i been after this 😍 too but seriously ur a gem i appreciate  it 🥰💝
  • Chooky1116Chooky1116 Registered Users, Member 655 Posts
    Looks 7-10 😊

• EsraaKKHEsraaKKH Registered Users, Member 40 Posts
    Hey beautiful Dolls 💕 , Whats the chance of me getting the bundle? I really want the hair😭😭😭😭😭

EsraaKKH said:
    Hey beautiful Dolls 💕 , Whats the chance of me getting the bundle? I really want the hair😭😭😭😭😭

I got it on the first spin these collections are hit or miss in terms of if u get the bundle soon or at the end. I personally wouldn't risk it cause of the energy being still there and it be so crappy to get 50 energy for 70 kstars
     If you have some kstars to spend then try if u only got 70 i wouldnt.
  • EmCharlotteEmCharlotte Registered Users, Member 686 Posts
    edited February 2020
    Looks 7-10. I usually manage to nab the last earnable by look 12 but I’m 101 points away and I don’t trust myself to get two looks scoring over 50 😂 

Let’s be friends - Emmy KKH on FB. I play on iOS 🤍
  • ashleyyashleyy Registered Users, Member 1,425 Posts
    edited February 2020
    ashleyy said:
    What hair color should I use for my next look?

agree for the first one
    like for pink
    Awesome for blonde
    lol for purple

I have five minutes till my next look and it’s a tie between the first hair and purple 😨

agree for the first one lol for purple 

thank you💖💖
  • mandamay76mandamay76 Registered Users, Member 1,794 Posts
    edited February 2020
    ashleyy said:
    ashleyy said:
    What hair color should I use for my next look?

agree for the first one
    like for pink
    Awesome for blonde
    lol for purple

I have five minutes till my next look and it’s a tie between the first hair and purple 😨

agree for the first one lol for purple 

thank you💖💖
    It may be just me but I feel like I score lower if I’m not blonde or brunette- and I love that rose gold on your doll! 
  • ashleyyashleyy Registered Users, Member 1,425 Posts
    @mandamay76 thank you 💖 and yeah I feel that way too, but I love the fun colored hairs 💕 I think I’m gonna go with the rose gold. 
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    edited February 2020
    I actually have good luck with softer pink hair colors, or at least I have better luck than with a blue I got that I was hoping I would be able to use in SYS. BTW, I tried out seeing if I could transfer the game to my phone just to test things out since I'll eventually play on a different tablet than my Amazon one. I'm kind of mad that you can watch videos with this version but you don't have that option through the Amazon version. I was wondering how people manage to unlock items and now I know.
    Platform: Android

• Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    edited February 2020
    @Bear_KKH tysm for your vote doll :smile: that look got me 45 votes :smiley:

@therealChar girl I'm loving that hairstyle on you :love: I've been dying to buy it for my doll
    Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

@Bear_KKH tysm for your vote doll :smile: that look got me 45 votes :smiley:

@therealChar girl I'm loving that hairstyle on you :love: I've been dying to buy it for my doll
    When ever you have the diamonds let me know ill submit it ! I was super shocked to see it has ive only seen it once before and didnt have the diamonds at the time. I love it in the navy shade !
  • JaelynJaxJaelynJax Registered Users 624 Posts
    @Carol Davida thanks so much for submitting the purse for me i didnt find it :"( but i ended up with this loc buns hairstyle instead cause i been after this 😍 too but seriously ur a gem i appreciate  it 🥰💝
    Is that hairstyle available for diamonds? Definitely got to have it 
    Daily iOS Player: Level 55
    🌻NubianQueen🌻
    Platform: iOS
    Send Message for Add
  • asalaxoasalaxo Registered Users, Member 876 Posts
    I got a free ticket like half an hour ago, I tried submitting a look but whenever I click the “submit” button nothing would happen. then my ticket disappeared and there’s no look that has been submitted ):
    iOS player
  • AnneMariieAnneMariie Registered Users, Member 61 Posts
    Thank you @KaylaJ and @oopsididitagain , it was definitely worth the risk lol and a personal satisfaction I gave myself.
  • livyxlivyx Registered Users, Member 834 Posts
    edited February 2020
    asalaxo said:
    I got a free ticket like half an hour ago, I tried submitting a look but whenever I click the “submit” button nothing would happen. then my ticket disappeared and there’s no look that has been submitted ):
    Contact @KalindaKing, she’ll help ☺️
    iOS player since December 2014 🇫🇷🇵🇱