KOLLECTIONS

MariahabigaelMariahabigael Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
can someone explain the kollections to me? I just can’t imagine anyone paying 30 stars for a chance to get something. 

Comments

• livyxlivyx Registered Users, Member 184 Posts
    Actually a lot of people do, it's like a lottery and sometimes, you have a really great surprise. For example, you can get the bundle right away and only for 30 k-stars. + there is a lot of kollections where I like every item so it's definitely worth the price
    iOS player since December 2014 🌸
    PM me if you want us to be friends on Facebook!
  • BumblebeebrayBumblebeebray New Member Registered Users 47 Posts
    To add onto this.. is there any benefit in completing a Kollektion, other than being able to say you own it all? 
  • MariahabigaelMariahabigael Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    I do like every item - but I’m afraid I’ll get just a pair of earrings which is definitely not worth 30 stars to me lol I am afraid with my luck I’ll get something small ! 
    @Bumblebeebray you have access to 2 kollections which are available only if you complete rather 4 (I think) kollections and 7 for the other one
    @Mariahabigael it’s a risk to take 🤷🏻‍♀️ maybe after the earrings you’ll get the bundle!