๐ŸŽ‡๐Ÿ‘—๐Ÿ–ผ๏ธ2020 KK:H Weekend Event Fashion LookBook Compilation

Comments

• keepingupwithkelseykeepingupwithkelsey Registered Users, Member 229 Posts
    jhabs said:

Some items I got this weekend! I had been waiting for the center of attention kollection to come back- I had 4 items left to get and on my first spin I got the kollection! I love the hair. Then I opened 2 GBs and got the clutch and hair. I spent 30 stars on another kollection and got energy, 55 on a Valentineโ€™s box and got some ugly earrings, and then accidentally spent 25 kstars on a lookbook slot which got me exactly 300 stars! Probably stopping there๐Ÿ˜Š
    Your doll is beautiful ๐Ÿ˜ do you think those lips will ever be available for diamonds or come back for Black Friday?๐Ÿ˜ญ i want them sooo bad!
  • jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    jhabs said:

Some items I got this weekend! I had been waiting for the center of attention kollection to come back- I had 4 items left to get and on my first spin I got the kollection! I love the hair. Then I opened 2 GBs and got the clutch and hair. I spent 30 stars on another kollection and got energy, 55 on a Valentineโ€™s box and got some ugly earrings, and then accidentally spent 25 kstars on a lookbook slot which got me exactly 300 stars! Probably stopping there๐Ÿ˜Š
    Your doll is beautiful ๐Ÿ˜ do you think those lips will ever be available for diamonds or come back for Black Friday?๐Ÿ˜ญ i want them sooo bad!
    Thank you!!โค๏ธ I was actually just thinking today that I think those lips are the last good quality thing glu has produced in a looong time. They were 300 kstars for VIP (I think) so I think they could come back for Black Friday but I think they would come at a steep price! If they do come back, Iโ€™d say def get them - I use them all the time!ย 
  • HelenaKingHelenaKing Registered Users, Member 246 Posts
    I couldn't resist that cute bob so I ended up buying Chevier Paris and furnished it a little. I also bought these earrings and spent exactly 500 stars! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    This movie night SYS has been great for shopping the voting booth! I bought this khaki patched army jacket and the passport with diamonds ๐Ÿ˜Šย 

They updated the passport design by the way! It looks way better now!ย 

• BasakBasak Registered Users, Member 1,215 Posts
    @Rikk Omg the visuals...... ๐Ÿ”ฅ๐Ÿ”ฅโ™ฅ๏ธ

๐ŸŒผ

โ €โ €โ €โ €โ € โ €โ €โ €โ €โ €
    Daily player on iOS!ย โ™ก
    85 level also A+++
    Instagram gameplay account: basak_kkh
    If you want to be friends, you can add me here:ย https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100039524040997
  • pilirositolampilirositolam Registered Users, Member 1,063 Posts
    I consider this a successful VIP weekend โญ๏ธ

I just created a fb account for my doll! Her in-game (iOS) name is Francesca. Add me:ย https://m.facebook.com/francesca.kkh.5?ref=bookmarksย ๐Ÿงš๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธโœจ๐Ÿ’ž
  • FieraFiera Registered Users, Member 322 Posts

Obsessed with the top and skirt ๐Ÿ’•
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    I love this dress so much; itโ€™s even cuter on than I expected! Itโ€™s such a needed palate cleanser from all the sparkly gowns we get all the time.ย 

I love the popcorn and skirt, too! Hereโ€™s hoping for more casual separates soon ๐Ÿ™

• mandamay76mandamay76 Registered Users, Member 1,794 Posts
    edited February 2020
    Loved this weekend so much! So happy with the looks ๐Ÿ’—
  • julia19julia19 Registered Users, Member 802 Posts
    This weekendโ€™s looks ๐Ÿ’—

• TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts

Love me some good solid top and skirt combos.ย 
    IOS Playerย 
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts

Yesterday Kalinda Sghowed us what the prizes would be....

Show us what you win and how you style it, and most of all remember....you look fabulous Doll so have fun!
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    ๐Ÿฆ‹Purple Headed โ™Š+ ๐Ÿฅฅ Chick Playing iOS & Android ๐Ÿฆ‹
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    ๐ŸŒŸIf you want my attention please send a dm
    ๐Ÿ’œVats
    ๐Ÿ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • AguadeCocoAguadeCoco Registered Users, Member 962 Posts
    I'm not sure if I like the dress or not, but I'll wear it for a while!

Android player - AguadeCoco Kkh on Facebook
    ๐Ÿ‡ซ๐Ÿ‡ทย  French gal โ›ต Avid sailor ๐Ÿฑ Cat owner ๐Ÿฃ Sushi lover ๐Ÿ›๏ธ Museum workerย 
    edited February 2020

Loving the items this weekend. I do wish that the earnable dress is floor length ( it would be awesome for formal looks ) but the earnable hair is incredibly glamorous.ย 

Edit: I am really loving this hair with the H&M x Giambatista Valli dress dyed red.

IOS Playerย 
  • mandamay76mandamay76 Registered Users, Member 1,794 Posts
    Loving everything from this weekend so far! Manda is ready to party!!!!ย 

Having a gold moment with the earnables๐Ÿ’›
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts

Tea time with my beautiful sis @Carol Davida <3 love this hair so much!
  • kadamisiakadamisia Registered Users, Member 1,086 Posts

I love this hair sm ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜
    IOS player
    ๐Ÿฆฅ English isn't my 1st language ๐Ÿฆฅ
  • HelenaKingHelenaKing Registered Users, Member 246 Posts
    I don't think I'm gonna get the earnable hair, so here's everything I did get!! ๐Ÿฅด
  • brunakkhbrunakkh Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts
    Iโ€™m in love with both hairstyles this week! Good job for whoever designed them

IOS player
    ๐ŸŒธ be nice to each other ๐ŸŒธ
  • julia19julia19 Registered Users, Member 802 Posts
    Love these outfits!

• RebelliauxRebelliaux Registered Users, Member 215 Posts

Looooove this hair so much. Prolly one of the best earnable hairs weโ€™ve had. This is just giving me sexy yet classy vibe so I just paired it with this oldie but goodie kkh dress. It was my most worn dress way back then ๐Ÿ˜‚
  • webrawebra Registered Users 656 Posts
    Agreed. Th earnable hair is really pretty. I also found this beautiful dress in the voting booth.

iOS.ย  A+++ย  ย Since 2015
  • KkhEMPKkhEMP Registered Users, Member 190 Posts

Got the earnable hair 43 seconds before the end of the event ๐Ÿ‘€๐ŸŽ‰ I love how you can see the earrings and that it's wavy ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ’•
    Currently enjoying my date with my handsome hubbie ๐Ÿ’“

Two moods๐ŸŒธ๐Ÿท
  • pilirositolampilirositolam Registered Users, Member 1,063 Posts
    My earnings this weekend, bought the flower crown for this sys

I just created a fb account for my doll! Her in-game (iOS) name is Francesca. Add me:ย https://m.facebook.com/francesca.kkh.5?ref=bookmarksย ๐Ÿงš๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธโœจ๐Ÿ’ž

Styling the dresses from this week events.ย 
    IOS Playerย 
  • sarahleesarahlee Registered Users, Member 454 Posts

ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ๐Ÿ’ IOS player since June 2019 ๐Ÿ’
    ย  ย  ย  ย  ๐Ÿ‡ English isnโ€™t my first language ๐Ÿ‡
  • FieraFiera Registered Users, Member 322 Posts
    Quite late but love these looks ๐Ÿ’•

• Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Love it sis @therealChar ๐Ÿ˜ but it looks like I'm frozen on your game ๐Ÿ˜ญ bc I ain't wearing that anymore. This is my current outfit. We could've been matching ๐Ÿฅบ

Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) โžก the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvmโ˜บ

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections