🗳️SYS - 2/20/20 Movie Date Night - Pass the GumDrops! 🍿🥤

Comments

• DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    The dress would be less awkward to dye if it didn't have a picture. Maybe it's just as well that I won't get it. But I still like the shape of it which is why I would have wanted it if this event went better for me.
    Platform: Android

• asalaxoasalaxo Registered Users, Member 876 Posts
    asalaxo said:
    I got a free ticket like half an hour ago, I tried submitting a look but whenever I click the “submit” button nothing would happen. then my ticket disappeared and there’s no look that has been submitted ):
    I doubt that I’ll get back my lost ticket ☹️ there goes my chance of getting the last earnable.
    iOS player
  • mandamay76mandamay76 Registered Users, Member 1,794 Posts
    edited February 2020
    asalaxo said:
    asalaxo said:
    I got a free ticket like half an hour ago, I tried submitting a look but whenever I click the “submit” button nothing would happen. then my ticket disappeared and there’s no look that has been submitted ):
    I doubt that I’ll get back my lost ticket ☹️ there goes my chance of getting the last earnable.

@KalindaKing or submit a help ticket in game? 
    I tried kalinda but she has yet to respond. I’ll try the help thingy in the game. tbh this is so unfair.
    iOS player
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    asalaxo said:
    I tried kalinda but she has yet to respond. I’ll try the help thingy in the game. tbh this is so unfair.
    The Glu Office is closed on weekends, so thats probably why Kalinda isnt responding :/
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
    edited February 2020
    asalaxo said:
    The Glu Office is closed on weekends, so thats probably why Kalinda isnt responding :/
    this is ridiculous 🙂 then I might just stop playing this sys rn because what’s the point of submitting any more looks! I only have two more tickets left (12 & 13 since I lost one) and without it I won’t reach the last earnable and that ticket buyer will be 1st again 🤦🏻‍♀️
    iOS player
  • julia19julia19 Registered Users, Member 802 Posts
    I’m not sure if this is a forum doll but I love this look 😍 it’s simple but very pretty! I wish we could buy facial features as well because I want these eyes and lips lol

• TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,516 Posts

Got the dress. Phew. I was scared I won’t make it this week because I wasn’t doing too hot in the beginning. 

Pink wasn’t doing to well for me and I quickly switch to black and it worked! I had fun making outfits around black thigh high boots. And while I truly struggle in more casual themes I do have more fun creating outfits. 

Good luck dolls! It is the final stretch! And then it is the update! 😘

IOS Player 
  • Chooky1116Chooky1116 Registered Users, Member 655 Posts
    Whoops I just submitted a look without any handbags or handhelds 😂
  • AnneMariieAnneMariie Registered Users, Member 61 Posts

Well glad to see that this look payed off in votes, I hate it when you submit the items you earned in SYS as a look and then you receive like 35 votes lol... like last SYS , I’ve submitted the hair with the dress and it got exactly 35 votes lol...
  • emiliedkemiliedk Registered Users, Member 108 Posts
    edited February 2020

I’m getting smashed in this SYS 😬 not sure what the problem with my looks are, but I’m almost only in the 30s. I’ll need 51 votes on my last look to get the last earnable, and with my looks I’m probably getting 32 😂😅 Byyyyye Kim dress! I’m only sad that I probably won’t be in top 5 because of at least two TBs 😒
  • jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    @emiliedk do you have any handhelds you can unlock? Voters love them
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts
    emiliedk said:

I’m getting smashed in this SYS 😬 not sure what the problem with my looks are, but I’m almost only in the 30s. I’ll need 51 votes on my last look to get the last earnable, and with my looks I’m probably getting 32 😂😅 Byyyyye Kim dress! I’m only sad that I probably won’t be in top 5 because of at least two TBs 😒
    The bag just doesnt go with this look. You got alot of shades of brown threw the whole outfit even a nude bag or white cream bag would of been better. 
  • Ronnie_KKHRonnie_KKH Registered Users, Member 178 Posts
    I need a score of 46 or better on my last two tickets to reach the Kim dress and my average this SYS is 39 :(

what items have been scoring high for your dolls? 
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    asalaxo said:
    asalaxo said:
    this is ridiculous 🙂 then I might just stop playing this sys rn because what’s the point of submitting any more looks! I only have two more tickets left (12 & 13 since I lost one) and without it I won’t reach the last earnable and that ticket buyer will be 1st again 🤦🏻‍♀️
    Sometimes Kalinda or Eggs do pop out on the Weekends  but ya they cant do mutch because its their days off :/
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
    emiliedk said:

The bag just doesnt go with this look. You got alot of shades of brown threw the whole outfit even a nude bag or white cream bag would of been better. 

jhabs said:
    @emiliedk do you have any handhelds you can unlock? Voters love them
    Thank you for feedback dolls 🙏🏼 
    I’m unfortunately only in level 24, cause I started over a few weeks back, so I almost haven’t gotten any handhelds and bags, so I took a chance 🤞🏼 Only chose the bag for the dark colors and silver hardware 
    I’ll test my next look here in the forum before submitting 
  • keepingupwithkelseykeepingupwithkelsey Registered Users, Member 229 Posts
    My last three looks! I just entered the Kim one & it scored surprisingly well..  
  • ashleydianemashleydianem Registered Users, Member 1,357 Posts
    My last three looks have taaaaanked! Low 30s. And they’re copycats of earlier looks that scored high 40s. I don’t understand. Now all I can hope is to stay in top 5. 
  • ArtemisxMoonArtemisxMoon Registered Users, Member 181 Posts
    My last three looks have taaaaanked! Low 30s. And they’re copycats of earlier looks that scored high 40s. I don’t understand. Now all I can hope is to stay in top 5. 
    Me too, I just got a 39 on a look that got 55 before. 😫
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts
    Ive been pretty consistent there this whole sys. High 40s and a 50. Only low score was 37 and i just used a look i liked for fun with my new hair. I usually get better scores with a repeat look especially cause its the one with my signature hair.
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,746 Posts
    Since @keepingupwithkelsey doesn’t answered. Maybe anyone else knows from where this hair is from? Is it available for diamonds?

iOS player 

Should this be my last look? 🤔 what do you think? Agree for “do it”, like for “don’t” 
    Can’t unlock anymore items 😭
  • mandamay76mandamay76 Registered Users, Member 1,794 Posts
    Last two looks - took Inspo from @ArtemisxMoon from her 60 and got a decent 49... 
  • thallisathallisa Registered Users 1,384 Posts
    @robertavyy it’s from last weekend event of 2019, so it won’t be available for diamonds until December update (if the game is gonna be alive for that long 😬)

edited February 2020
    thallisa said:
    @robertavyy it’s from last weekend event of 2019, so it won’t be available for diamonds until December update (if the game is gonna be alive for that long 😬)

Damn it! 😂 I do have those clothes. Maybe I didn’t had stars in that time. And now I want that hair so much 😂😂🤦🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️ Thanks for answering!🥰
    iOS player 

• keepingupwithkelseykeepingupwithkelsey Registered Users, Member 229 Posts
    edited February 2020
    Since @keepingupwithkelsey doesn’t answered. Maybe anyone else knows from where this hair is from? Is it available for diamonds?

Sorry, i wasn’t trying to ignore you.. i didn’t see where you had asked where the hair was from. I never got a notification.. it’s from a VIP event from December 
  • ashleyyashleyy Registered Users, Member 1,425 Posts
    Got the dress with my last look, and i found the perfect hair and handheld to cover Kim’s face lol 

I don’t know why but it’s to funny for me 😂 

iOS player 

• MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    Final two looks

My TS board I’m amazed my group is so calm! I’ll probably wake up to 10th place tomorrow but I’m happy tonight!

I play on iOS