🗳️SYS - 2/20/20 Movie Date Night - Pass the GumDrops! 🍿🥤

Comments

• jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts

Highest, lowest, and one of my favorites! Tbh I loved all the looks I submitted for this theme. I do love the casual themes even though I score lower during them (my average was 46, which is lower than my usual average). It was also pretty relaxed bc I have a big TB lol so no pressure to maintain first place. 
  • emiliedkemiliedk Registered Users, Member 108 Posts
    jhabs said:

Highest, lowest, and one of my favorites! Tbh I loved all the looks I submitted for this theme. I do love the casual themes even though I score lower during them (my average was 46, which is lower than my usual average). It was also pretty relaxed bc I have a big TB lol so no pressure to maintain first place. 
    You’re doll is soooo pretty, and I adore all of your looks 😍💕
  • samaaanthaaasamaaanthaaa Registered Users, Member 975 Posts
    @mikaylachimo Love love love 😍
  • jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    @emiliedk thank you lovely!! Feel free to copy/take inspo from any of them🤗
  • AguadeCocoAguadeCoco Registered Users, Member 962 Posts
    Last looks! Unfortunately the top 4 if our group is filled with ticket buyers so I'm not sure I'll stay in the top five! 

Android player - AguadeCoco Kkh on Facebook
    🇫🇷  French gal ⛵ Avid sailor 🐱 Cat owner 🍣 Sushi lover 🏛️ Museum worker 
  • LydiaKKHLydiaKKH Registered Users, Member 870 Posts
     My last two looks. Couldn’t unlock dark boots I’ve wanted due to ads issue so I’m not happy with shoes. Still 3rd with 626 points - I hope to be in top 5. 
    iOS 41lvl 📱 English isn't my first language 🇵🇱
    Free player since July 2019 💖

#capontrendsetters #savingkstarsproject #alldolledupsquad
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts
    LydiaKKH said:
     My last two looks. Couldn’t unlock dark boots I’ve wanted due to ads issue so I’m not happy with shoes. Still 3rd with 626 points - I hope to be in top 5. 
    😕 same issue with unlocking. Also love how you paired those boots with the earnble outfit ! Matches so well.
  • keepingupwithkelseykeepingupwithkelsey Registered Users, Member 229 Posts
    @keepingupwithkelsey from where is your second hair? 🤔 I want them 😄☺️
    I never got this notification that you asked me where the hair is from & i feel terrible for not responding!😭 sorry babe!!! 
  • kimberleyxkimberleyx Registered Users, Member 86 Posts
    Just made it to the last earnable with my final ticket!  

Currently in 1st place. I’ve had no ticket buyers in my group so far, although that’s most likely because trendsetters is quite underwhelming this week. But that could all change, the scores are close... 

• mandamay76mandamay76 Registered Users, Member 1,794 Posts
    I may be the only one but I like Kimmy on my shirt lol!  
  • luvs2gruuvluvs2gruuv Registered Users, Member 2,023 Posts
    I'm going to be in the voting booth for a little while if anyone can put either of these in on Android.

Platform: Android/ Doll's name: Syndy KKH
    Level: 73/officially ran out of old story lines at 72
    Ranking: A+++
    Addicted

• Chooky1116Chooky1116 Registered Users, Member 655 Posts
    Made it to the last earnable by 3 points phewf 😅

• oopsididitagainoopsididitagain Registered Users, Member 1,158 Posts
    Loving how everyone is styling the Kim dress! Much needed inspo(:
  • AguadeCocoAguadeCoco Registered Users, Member 962 Posts
    @SisSnappedLikeThanos thank you so much for your kind words 💕💕 I've been struggling to find what the voters wanted, so I just did cute looks I would wear if I were my doll (lol that doesn't make sense). In the end I did decently, but average. 
    It was fun being with another forum doll, that doesn't happen a lot on Android! And your looks were beautiful, it's not you, it's the voters!! (ALWAYS 😂)

Android player - AguadeCoco Kkh on Facebook
    🇫🇷  French gal ⛵ Avid sailor 🐱 Cat owner 🍣 Sushi lover 🏛️ Museum worker 
  • HannahKKHHannahKKH Registered Users, Member 946 Posts

I made it to the last earnable with my last look! I’d love the dress more if it didn’t have Kim’s face on it but at least I can cover it with my giant mojito 🍹
    Hannah 🇬🇧
    Violet is my doll. iOS player ✨
    👻💀🎃🦇🕸🕷⚰️🔮🖤
    PM me for FB add info! Let’s be friends 👯‍♀️
  • TheKylieTheKylie Registered Users, Member 531 Posts

Lowest- highest- favorite
    No ticketbuyers in my group, surprisingly ended up in 1st place💕
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts
    apparently you cant hold a bag otherwise you get this annoying messed up sleeve. 😑 kinda disappointing. 
  • mandamay76mandamay76 Registered Users, Member 1,794 Posts
    edited February 2020
    I was in first entire SYs until last fifteen minutes so I submitted a random outfit with one of my triple threat tix I bought for diamonds and kstars and got enough points for it and won- love this shirt 💕
  • BasakBasak Registered Users, Member 1,215 Posts

🌼

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    Daily player on iOS! 
    85 level also A+++
    Instagram gameplay account: basak_kkh
    If you want to be friends, you can add me here: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100039524040997
  • NattyDollNattyDoll Registered Users, Member 4 Posts

My highest score! My average looks were 44-49. Glad I broke into the 50's! Top 3!
  • SmuckiesSmuckies Registered Users, Member 582 Posts
    Won 1st this week!!.. I did have a TB but I was able to go ahead after submitting my final look. I wasn’t bothered with the TS this week, but I’m always happy when I’m able to win it. 

Highest/Lowest/Favorite look + TS prizes. Like many others, black outfits with thigh high boots and the fashion goals hair worked best for me. 

iOS player since July 2014 
  • stacy9491stacy9491 Registered Users, Member 274 Posts
    Ticket buyers. 
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    My group had at least 4 ticket buyers and I scored overwhelmingly average so I ended up in 4th lol, almost 300 behind first place. The second place doll in my group has been done with the event since Friday, but she let another doll pass her today, very tragic 😂 Just happy I didn’t get kicked out of top 5! The skirts a bit boring but a good basic, here’s my styling:

platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • promquin98promquin98 Registered Users, Member 309 Posts
    Would have not be able to reach last earnable if I had not bought the triple threat tickets.. But I'm glad that I got 1st place 3-4 times I think during SYS considering how hard the scoring results turned out. Finished with 654 votes. 

• DoloresWyattDoloresWyatt Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    I had a great sys, I always do better in casual theme than in full gowns. Was 1st most of the event but had a TB show up in the last few hours. Not gonna lie, I did let out an obnoxious chuckle after I did my last 2 looks and then saw they had used / wasted an extra ticket to keep 1st place safe 😂 the winner this sys is definitely the popcorn for me 🍿

I have no idea how to style the skirt tbh. Congrats to everyone who got the prizes and sorry to everyone who lost to TBs 💞 I really don't understand why anyone would go to 1000 points for that little top. 

Android player, looking for in game friends. FB Dolores Wyatt