No gold VIP items when I have gold

summeryy33summeryy33 Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
edited February 2020 in KKH FAQ & Support
Need help I got the trial for gold VIP and it says on my Google play that it's been submitted but nothing has come up on the game to say I have it.. No items nothing.. what do I do? 

Comments

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    You should see your max energy has increased, (is it 10 extra energy for gold or 6?) you should have received a phone call from Simon for a one hour gig I believe (I haven't had it in a while and have forgotten) and that will give you an exclusive piece of clothing (there is a whole out for gold),   If this hasn't happened send a ticket to customer care. 
    from the top left of your game, tap the options (lll/glu support/help) explain the situation and they'll look into it for you.
    In the meantime, welcome to the forum!  Nice to meet you. Love your name. It's my fave season. :)
    Sorry you're having this problem.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • BellaKKHBellaKKH Registered Users, Member 589 Posts
    Hi @summeryy33 I just started my gold VIP trial too. Like @kokokokonut said, there should be an additional 10 energy added to your limit and we also get invited to an event for Travis Best. Upon completion, we receive the gold dress, bag and shoes that we modelled in from his event. We also get 30 kstars a day in the daily box and Also a VIP partnership tile (if we click on one!) so far I have clicked on one and also one for dye.
    im still new with it too so hoping it includes a little bit more than that for $50 a month! If you haven’t had what I had, definitely raise a ticket with the support team :)
  • summeryy33summeryy33 Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    edited February 2020
    @BellaKKH @kokokokonut thankyou for your replies and well I did get the engery but did not get the event or get to keep any thing like you said.. got the 30k-stars in the daily box just now but I don't have the 50% off clothes or any of the items that you get with it.. most of it just hasn't come through..:/ I have contacted them and they are getting to the problem thanks