šŸŽ†Update v10.9 - It's Here!

Comments

• AguadeCocoAguadeCoco Registered Users, Member 962 Posts
    Can anyone do a collage of the new hair color and the other rose gold color that already exists? Is it really different??
    Android player - AguadeCoco Kkh on Facebook
    šŸ‡«šŸ‡·Ā  French gal ā›µ Avid sailor šŸ± Cat owner šŸ£ Sushi lover šŸ›ļø Museum workerĀ 
  • yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,647 Posts
    When will he call back if I click iā€™ll do it later?
    iOSĀ player since June 2018. DM to add.Ā 
    Link to the discord server:Ā https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again:Ā 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -Ā  20 daily videos forĀ everyone.Ā 
    @lydiakkh yes, but you only get the diamonds in the end šŸ¤”

Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -Ā  20 daily videos forĀ everyone.Ā 
    @DoloresWyatt you can only buy triple threat once a week

LydiaKKH said:
    This new collection seem to be added for ticket buyers buying the triple threat packs. If someoneĀ buys like 5 x triple threat packs each week, that's 25 diamonds each week? Disappointing but not surprising.Ā 
    Now there would be EVEN MORE ticket buyers... I see what you're doing here Glu.
    I mean, sure go off, but donā€™t spread info that isnā€™t true šŸ˜… once you buy the TT, it disappears, so you can only buy it once a week and so get 5 diamonds a week. Not nearly enough to finish that kollection in time.Ā 

• kadamisiakadamisia Registered Users, Member 1,086 Posts
    @LydiaKKH I'm so sorry, I've just seen you posted a comment with the same conclusion. Didn't see it when I published mine!
    IOS player
    šŸ¦„ English isn't my 1st language šŸ¦„
  • lilahswannkkhlilahswannkkh Registered Users, Member 161 Posts
    edited February 2020
    I was on the verge of deleting this game after those spoilers & now the diamond kollection has come out, I think Iā€™ve made up my mind even more
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts
    edited February 2020

I am really loving the quality of the items ! It is unexpected! Am I thrilled by the items in the diamond Kollection but yeah, it is expensive.Ā 
    IOS PlayerĀ 
  • LydiaKKHLydiaKKH Registered Users, Member 870 Posts
    yezx said:
    LydiaKKH said:
    This new collection seem to be added for ticket buyers buying the triple threat packs. If someoneĀ buys like 5 x triple threat packs each week, that's 25 diamonds each week? Disappointing but not surprising.Ā 
    Now there would be EVEN MORE ticket buyers... I see what you're doing here Glu.
    I mean, sure go off, but donā€™t spread info that isnā€™t true šŸ˜… once you buy the TT, it disappears, so you can only buy it once a week and so get 5 diamonds a week. Not nearly enough to finish that kollection in time.Ā 
    Oh no, you got me wrong and I even ignored that 5 in here lol.Ā šŸ˜…Ā I mean that it's just another way of increasing amount of people buying TT and making $, even if that's only 1 per week. People would buy them in next 27 days so...Ā  Smart move Glu.
    iOS 41lvlĀ šŸ“± |Ā English isn't my first languageĀ šŸ‡µšŸ‡±
    Free player since July 2019Ā šŸ’–

#capontrendsetters #savingkstarsproject #alldolledupsquad
  • kawaiianniekawaiiannie Registered Users 23 Posts
    said it already in another thread but I donā€™t understand why I spend money on this game. Youā€™d think they would listen to how people want the game to be improved and more enjoyable ā˜¹ļø surely they must be reading our feedback thinking theyā€™ve made a mistake?? Idk šŸ˜ hopefully we earn more diamonds in SYS and hopefully they will change the throwback boxes!! There is no point playing during the week anymore
  • thelifeofRaeRaethelifeofRaeRae Registered Users, Member 1,361 Posts
    @yezx simon just told me he would call back in 6 hours after i pressed "start later" on my second gig :)Ā 
    iOS user
    #VIPKalinda
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    Honestly... Is it okay if i do the gigs, get the 12 diamonds and not play on that Diamond Kolection??
    With those 12 diamonds i could buy something i really like during voting on the SYS.... Plus i only like 1 item from the Diamond Kolection sooo šŸ’ā€ā™€ļø
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    PREEEEEEEACH @Smuckies!Ā 
    iOS
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    The Couture Kollection on sale for diamonds will come back in rotation soon, so you can finish it later. The update will be available on Facebook shortly!
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    The Couture Kollection on sale for diamonds will come back in rotation soon, so you can finish it later. The update will be available on Facebook shortly!
    Thank u Kalinda <3
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020