🎆Update v10.9 - It's Here!

Comments

• PixiDustPixiDust Registered Users, Member 735 Posts

glu may have f’ed up with the diamond kollection and totally ignored every single one of our suggestions but this dye is absolutely gorgeous 🥺😍
    iOS player 💞✨🧚🏻‍♀️
    on a spending strike until everyone gets 20 videos ! 🍄🍃
  • yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,651 Posts
    cadela said:
    jhabs said:
    cadela said:
    jhabs said:
    Chelsea. said:
    Seriously?? Why you delete @HollySisk posts?? Wow Glu absolutely wow.
    Wow I wish I’d seen it. I genuinely love when she graces our presence with her wisdom lol. She always says important things!

@Smuckies is my soul sister of the forum, I was scrolling thru all the responses to see if anyone made the connection that I made when I first saw the diamond kollection and she hit the nail on the head! 

Overall, I’ve been disappointed with every update recently and I’m glad I’m not in the minority this time. 
    You are upseat? Aren’t you who was complaining about the f hackers last week?
    Well they listened to you
    Hope you have enough money to buy diamonds 
    Huh? I don’t understand what this means? Legit players have been subsiding hacked games for years. As others have said, we don’t know what they can hack, it’s thought they can’t hack diamonds but they may be able to. 

And yes I do speak out against hackers, like other players here, but please don’t place the blame for a diamond collection on me or them. I did not suggest a diamond kollection. This is 100% on glu. Perhaps they should make their game harder to hack so we wouldn’t have the issue of hackers in the first place 
    Hackers exist, deal with this 
    I really hope they learn to increase diamonds cause i will doing this too
    I'm done with playing nicely when this game only gets worst 
    But please shut the f up until the next update 
    Your complains only made this game worst, they didn’t helped it all 
    At least hackers absolutely enjoy their games more than us 
    Lol so actually we should blame *you* for ruining this game by playing a hacked game?
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone. 
  • emiliedkemiliedk Registered Users, Member 108 Posts

I just used real life money for a single spin, and this is the one I least wanted 😭 wtf! I used 25 diamonds yesterday for a hairstyle I wanted, and now I’m just pissed. I’ve had SUCH bad luck the last week in kollections and boxes, and I’m done with spending real life money now. All I’ve earned are very few items (all of them things I didn’t like), and freaking energy and a bit kash 😭😭😭
  • cadelacadela Registered Users, Member 12 Posts
    Kupkakez_ said:
    I’m not sure how hackers could enjoy their game more? You don’t work towards anything. That doesn’t feel very fun and rewarding to me... I enjoy working toward stuff in the game and not just having everything handed to me. I also enjoy being able to participate in SYS ;) 
    I already work hard in my life
    And don’t you realize some hackers can play sys? 
    Actually i prefer compet with hackers instead crazy ticket buyers 
    The suggestions only made the game get worst, it didn’t helped at all! What should be fun became stressful 
  • oopsididitagainoopsididitagain Registered Users, Member 1,158 Posts
    edited February 2020
    This update is just a slap straight in the face. Honestly I don't think I will ever play the diamonds kollection. What's the point of complaining and then playing the kollection? 

I truly could not agree with you more but also wish I had your strength lol
    yezx said:
    cadela said:
    jhabs said:
    cadela said:
    jhabs said:
    Chelsea. said:
    Seriously?? Why you delete @HollySisk posts?? Wow Glu absolutely wow.
    Wow I wish I’d seen it. I genuinely love when she graces our presence with her wisdom lol. She always says important things!

@Smuckies is my soul sister of the forum, I was scrolling thru all the responses to see if anyone made the connection that I made when I first saw the diamond kollection and she hit the nail on the head! 

Overall, I’ve been disappointed with every update recently and I’m glad I’m not in the minority this time. 
    You are upseat? Aren’t you who was complaining about the f hackers last week?
    Well they listened to you
    Hope you have enough money to buy diamonds 
    Huh? I don’t understand what this means? Legit players have been subsiding hacked games for years. As others have said, we don’t know what they can hack, it’s thought they can’t hack diamonds but they may be able to. 

And yes I do speak out against hackers, like other players here, but please don’t place the blame for a diamond collection on me or them. I did not suggest a diamond kollection. This is 100% on glu. Perhaps they should make their game harder to hack so we wouldn’t have the issue of hackers in the first place 
    Hackers exist, deal with this 
    I really hope they learn to increase diamonds cause i will doing this too
    I'm done with playing nicely when this game only gets worst 
    But please shut the f up until the next update 
    Your complains only made this game worst, they didn’t helped it all 
    At least hackers absolutely enjoy their games more than us 
    Lol so actually we should blame *you* for ruining this game by playing a hacked game?
    Girl, 3rd time and i’m still ignoring you 
    please... stop 
    Go suggest more sh
    This update is just a slap straight in the face. Honestly I don't think I will ever play the diamonds kollection. What's the point of complaining and then playing the kollection? 
    Anyway, I really hope that glu will give us more ways to earn diamonds.
    And please, take that bottle of perfume off of my doll's hand. 

@cadela my middle finger is trembling while reading all you dumb posts, just saying 
    Put your finger in a better place 
    Where you can enjoy 😉 
    Idgaf
  • FilipaKKHFilipaKKH Registered Users, Member 516 Posts
    @SisSnappedLikeThanos Girl!!!!!! I'm about to cry with you!!!! 😍😍😍😍😍😍 I can't express how happy I am rn?????? Literally what annoyed me the most was thinking you wouldn't be able to get it. This made my day, thank you for giving it a try, your doll looks even more GORGEOUS with that hair, what a Kween ✨🎊😍
    🇵🇹 • no longer a kkh player & not active on the forum • 🏳️‍🌈
  • Chloè_KKHChloè_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,377 Posts

I truly could not agree with you more but also wish I had your strength lol
    Maybe that's because I don't really like anything of the new kollection 😂😂
    Android
    cadela said:
    Kupkakez_ said:
    I’m not sure how hackers could enjoy their game more? You don’t work towards anything. That doesn’t feel very fun and rewarding to me... I enjoy working toward stuff in the game and not just having everything handed to me. I also enjoy being able to participate in SYS ;) 
    The suggestions only made the game get worst, it didn’t helped at all! What should be fun became stressful 

You think those "crazy ticket buyers" are paying for their tickets? 

Hackers can’t increase tickets yet cause it’s connect to the system 
  • emiliedkemiliedk Registered Users, Member 108 Posts
    What is wrong with the head shape for this hairstyle?!
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    cadela said:
    cadela said:
    Kupkakez_ said:

You would know because you're a hacker or...?
    edited February 2020
    cadela said:
    cadela said:
    Kupkakez_ said:

You would know because you're a hacker or...?
    Yeah cause i'm dumb enough to be here instead trying to find a way to hack this
    stupid