šŸŽ†Update v10.9 - It's Here!

Comments

• soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    cadela said:
    cadela said:
    cadela said:
    Kupkakez_ said:
    Iā€™m not sure how hackers could enjoy their game more? You donā€™t work towards anything. That doesnā€™t feel very fun and rewarding to me... I enjoy working toward stuff in the game and not just having everything handed to me. I also enjoy being able to participate in SYS ;)Ā 
    I already work hard in my life
    And donā€™t you realize some hackers can play sys?Ā 
    Actually i prefer compet with hackers instead crazy ticket buyersĀ 
    The suggestions only made the game get worst, it didnā€™t helped at all! What should be fun became stressfulĀ 

You think those "crazy ticket buyers" are paying for their tickets?Ā 

Hackers canā€™t increase tickets yet cause itā€™s connect to the systemĀ 
    You would know because you're a hacker or...?
    Yeah cause i'm dumb enough to be here instead trying to find a way to hack this
    stupidĀ 
    There's no need to call yourself stupid.
  • cadelacadela Registered Users, Member 12 Posts
    cadela said:
    cadela said:
    cadela said:
    Kupkakez_ said:
    Iā€™m not sure how hackers could enjoy their game more? You donā€™t work towards anything. That doesnā€™t feel very fun and rewarding to me... I enjoy working toward stuff in the game and not just having everything handed to me. I also enjoy being able to participate in SYS ;)Ā 
    The suggestions only made the game get worst, it didnā€™t helped at all! What should be fun became stressfulĀ 

You think those "crazy ticket buyers" are paying for their tickets?Ā 

Hackers canā€™t increase tickets yet cause itā€™s connect to the systemĀ 
    You would know because you're a hacker or...?
    Yeah cause i'm dumb enough to be here instead trying to find a way to hack this
    stupidĀ 
    There's no need to call yourself stupid.
    I called you bbĀ 
    edited February 2020
    Iā€™m out hereĀ 
    Untill the next time b*****s

Once you turn 37 you can no longer complain about the game according to page 3 of this thread. I still have 3 more years to go so I gotta get all my complaints in now. Maybe that's why your post was deleted? LOL
    Wait, I thought we had to turn 37 to gain the right to complain? Are you complaining without your license again, @soundspretty?Ā 
    (Don't tell the complaint police, but I forged mine!!! Although, I'm underage complaining about having to underage complain right now siiigh šŸ˜ž)
    I guess since I'm not 37 I just don't understand the ways of the world. Although we are glossing over the real tragedy of this update which is that I only have 11 diamonds.
  • AmiliciousAmilicious Registered Users 415 Posts
    cadela said:
    I just hope the girls who always complain about hackers (but made part of this group too) are happy with thisĀ 
    Those annoying players who complain about tickets buyers and everything else, so glad that you guys wonā€™t complete any kollection againĀ 
    Congratulations!Ā 
    I mean, I donā€™t have to. But how are you with your hacked game ever gonna? šŸ’šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø
    At least itā€™s not rigged, but man, low blow Glu, low blow.Ā 
    But just let me say something before leave
    Iā€™m not a hacker but @Smuckies isĀ 
    Now y'all nowĀ 
  • HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    dolldream said:
    Soooo Iā€™ve been lurking without an account for months but after getting this lucky I just had to make an account to say hello and finally voice my opinionsšŸ’•šŸ’ž

I must say at least they didnā€™t have the audacity to put in dye or energy....

So yeah, Hi!šŸ’•šŸ’žšŸ’“šŸ’—šŸ’–šŸ’
    At least he didnā€™t kick me in the crotch after he slapped meĀ 
    At least sheā€™s didnā€™t cyberstalk me after she spread false rumors she about meĀ 
    At least they didnā€™t empty my fridge after they broke in and robbed meĀ 

Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • ChloĆØ_KKHChloĆØ_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,377 Posts
    @SisSnappedLikeThanos honey she doesn't worth it, I find her really entertaining šŸ˜‚
    Android
  • DoloresWyattDoloresWyatt Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    What's so special about diamonds that hackers haven't been able to figure it out yet? We know tickets can be hacked, so what's the logic behind diamonds and why can't it be applied to other resources?
    They can, the same way they can get unreleased items like we've seen with that cloud nine kollection in SYS before eitnwas released, and when someone dressed up as kalinda with the butterfly hair TS prizes in the SYS. It's advertised less because most FB groups are deleting those posts because they know it might get shared to the forum, and are just sharing it via PM.Ā 
    Android player, looking for in game friends. FB Dolores WyattĀ 
  • Kupkakez_Kupkakez_ Registered Users 310 Posts
    edited February 2020
    cadela said:
    Kupkakez_ said:
    And the rest of us donā€™t work hard? I prefer to pay for the goods and services I want to use. I donā€™t feel compelled to hack/cheat to get what I want.Ā 

Thatā€™s just me though šŸ¤·šŸ¼ā€ā™€ļøĀ 

Youā€™re not making a very compelling argument here. šŸ˜‚

edit; oh darn she was gone before my reply. I was too busy working hard at work that I fell behind on the thread. ;)Ā 
  • Chelsea.Chelsea. Registered Users 526 Posts
    Gotta say I seriously love my forum friends the clapbacks are savage. :joy:
    IOS Player. Pm to add šŸ’–
  • karmilifekarmilife Registered Users, Member 46 Posts
    Ā  Ā It is too expensive!!! šŸ˜£šŸ˜£šŸ˜£Ā 
  • sarahleesarahlee Registered Users, Member 454 Posts
    Iā€™m so disappointed..
    Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  šŸ’ IOS player since June 2019 šŸ’
    Ā  Ā  Ā  Ā  šŸ‡ English isnā€™t my first language šŸ‡
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    edited February 2020
    glu didn't delete Holly's Post.Ā  I didn't delete Holly's post.Ā Ā  I removed a troll, and didn't even delete those posts.Ā  Glu deleted no member posts this morning.Ā 
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    šŸ¦‹Purple Headed ā™Š+ šŸ„„ Chick Playing iOS & Android šŸ¦‹
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    šŸŒŸIf you want my attention please send a dm
    šŸ’œVats
    šŸ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • kkh_claricekkh_clarice Registered Users, Member 1,201 Posts
    I got the 2 things I wanted less... the hair color and the cornrows (idk how to call this hairstyle). Its rare when I use fantasy colors on my doll and I truly find the hairstyle gorgeous but Clarice is white and I don't like to put afro hair on her.Ā 

she/her | android player šŸŒ¼ english isn't my first languageĀ 

What's so special about diamonds that hackers haven't been able to figure it out yet? We know tickets can be hacked, so what's the logic behind diamonds and why can't it be applied to other resources?
    They can, the same way they can get unreleased items like we've seen with that cloud nine kollection in SYS before eitnwas released, and when someone dressed up as kalinda with the butterfly hair TS prizes in the SYS. It's advertised less because most FB groups are deleting those posts because they know it might get shared to the forum, and are just sharing it via PM.Ā 

Glu should pay us for being undercoverĀ narcs. I can't tell you how many FB friend requests I auto deny because it says RIGHT IN THEIR BIO that they play a hacked game.Ā 
  • judithkkhjudithkkh Registered Users 1,699 Posts
    glu didn't delete Holly's Post.Ā  I didn't delete Holly's post.Ā Ā  I removed a troll, and didn't even delete those posts.Ā  Glu deleted no member posts this morning.Ā 
    whoever it was šŸ¤·šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø the fact it was deleted when she was stating her opinion like we all are and which is precisely what this forum is about is what was wrong with thatĀ 
  • asalaxoasalaxo Registered Users, Member 876 Posts
    @KalindaKing will we be able to purchase the items from the new couture kollection during sys for diamonds?
    iOS player
  • yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,647 Posts

Glu should pay us for being undercoverĀ narcs. I can't tell you how many FB friend requests I auto deny because it says RIGHT IN THEIR BIO that they play a hacked game.Ā 
    I hope theyā€™re paying in diamonds šŸ˜…
    iOSĀ player since June 2018. DM to add.Ā 
    Link to the discord server:Ā https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again:Ā 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -Ā  20 daily videos forĀ everyone.Ā 
  • dolldreamdolldream Registered Users, Member 84 Posts
    HollySisk said:
    dolldream said:
    Soooo Iā€™ve been lurking without an account for months but after getting this lucky I just had to make an account to say hello and finally voice my opinionsšŸ’•šŸ’ž

I must say at least they didnā€™t have the audacity to put in dye or energy....

So yeah, Hi!šŸ’•šŸ’žšŸ’“šŸ’—šŸ’–šŸ’
    At least he didnā€™t kick me in the crotch after he slapped meĀ 
    At least sheā€™s didnā€™t cyberstalk me after she spread false rumors she about meĀ 
    At least they didnā€™t empty my fridge after they broke in and robbed meĀ 

I just wouldnā€™t put it past em thatā€™s allšŸ¤·šŸ½ā€ā™€ļøIf I didnā€™t win the bundle I wouldnā€™t have spun it ever again. Iā€™ve stopped wasting money on this game on items I donā€™t know for sure Iā€™ll get, itā€™s robberyĀ 
  • Chelsea.Chelsea. Registered Users 526 Posts

Hair color on the left is the pink hair from pop up shop. Hair color in the middle is from the Splendor Kollection. Hair color on the right is from this current diamond kollection.
    IOS Player. Pm to add šŸ’–