๐ŸŽ†Update v10.9 - It's Here!

Comments

• robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
    I feel a little mad and a little sad at the same time. In new kollection I like only those long shoes. But itโ€™s to risky to play. So thanks for 12 diamonds I guess ๐Ÿค”
    but seriously nothing good.ย 
    And since now Iโ€™m not buying anything for money. Game makers make everything for money now ๐Ÿ˜’๐Ÿ˜ž Thank god yesterday I fall asleep and FG disappeared ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ย 
    iOS playerย 
    ย 
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    edited February 2020
    @soundspretty I donโ€™t have the Kollection available atm, but I got the hair color in my spin. maybe this helps; theyโ€™re pretty similar ๐Ÿ™ I guess it helps that I donโ€™t have any pink shades yet ๐Ÿคทโ€โ™€๏ธย 

Left is the diamond Kollection color, middle is the 160 k-star one, right is the 40 k-star one.
    ย 

• oopsididitagainoopsididitagain Registered Users, Member 1,158 Posts
    edited February 2020
    It would be interesting to see a comparison between the kollection hair color, the hair color from theย Splendor & Grace kollection, and the light pink color available in the kloset. The twoย strawberry blonde colors we have are pretty much identical.
    I couldnโ€™t get closer with the new one without getting too pixel-y but hereโ€™s the comparison to the OG kloset one, pop up shop, and Splendor & Graceย 

edit: lol I was late on the draw here, my bad
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    Thanks guys! I forgot about the popup shop color.ย 
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    I see other's have already shared but here's every remotely light pink or strawberry hair color @soundspretty

iOS
  • inesferreira04inesferreira04 Registered Users, Member 85 Posts
    New hair color btw..

I feel like it is similar to this one from the Splendor & Grace kollection but darker

edited February 2020
    DoloresWyatt said:

Anyway a serious suggestion; make the forum a little more private (can't read threads without being logged in) and add more measures to stop people making multiple accounts. Add some more captchas. Can't make an account and then spam 10 comments in an hour, reddit has that. Sorta sucks if Koko needs to keep dealing with what seems like an increase in trolls. The FB thing in this weeks SYS was a bit of a downer tbh.ย 
    The FB thing was entirely my fault, & the more I think about it, the more angry I am with myself for not thinking before typing. ย It will not happen again, but I am so so sorry, dolls.
  • kkh_claricekkh_clarice Registered Users, Member 1,201 Posts
    edited February 2020
    splendor* lol

she/her | android player ๐ŸŒผ english isn't my first languageย 

• ashleyyashleyy Registered Users, Member 1,425 Posts
    I really hope this outrage will make Glu do something amazing for there players ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป
  • Kupkakez_Kupkakez_ Registered Users 310 Posts
    ashleyy said:
    I really hope this outrage will make Glu do something amazing for there players ๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป๐Ÿ™๐Ÿป
    We can hope but Iโ€™d say itโ€™s unlikely at this point. If they havenโ€™t righted the ship yet I canโ€™t see it happening. And this isnโ€™t a new thing itโ€™s just progressively trending in the wrong direction. โ˜น๏ธ
  • sarahleesarahlee Registered Users, Member 454 Posts

I got the hair color in my first spin ๐Ÿ˜•
    ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ๐Ÿ’ IOS player since June 2019 ๐Ÿ’
    ย  ย  ย  ย  ๐Ÿ‡ English isnโ€™t my first language ๐Ÿ‡
  • kkh_fashunkkh_fashun Registered Users, Member 103 Posts
    Does anyone know where I can find this top?

• RumpelstilzchenRumpelstilzchen Registered Users 1,599 Posts
    Love you @HollySisk โ™ฅ๏ธ
    Android
  • gradagrada Registered Users, Member 206 Posts
    ashleyy said:
    Maybe next update they change the Vip Event from spending kstars to diamonds.ย 
    Girl don't give them ideas, cause nothing is impossible now lol.
    ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ย  ๐–บ๐—‡๐–ฝ๐—‹๐—ˆ๐—‚๐–ฝ ๐—‰๐—…๐–บ๐—’๐–พ๐—‹ | ๐–พ๐—‡๐—€๐—…๐—‚๐—Œ๐— ๐—‚๐—Œ๐—‡'๐— ๐—†๐—’ ๐–ฟ๐—‚๐—‹๐—Œ๐— ๐—…๐–บ๐—‡๐—€๐—Ž๐–บ๐—€๐–พ
  • DoloresWyattDoloresWyatt Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    DoloresWyatt said:

Anyway a serious suggestion; make the forum a little more private (can't read threads without being logged in) and add more measures to stop people making multiple accounts. Add some more captchas. Can't make an account and then spam 10 comments in an hour, reddit has that. Sorta sucks if Koko needs to keep dealing with what seems like an increase in trolls. The FB thing in this weeks SYS was a bit of a downer tbh.ย 
    The FB thing was entirely my fault, & the more I think about it, the more angry I am with myself for not thinking before typing. ย It will not happen again, but I am so so sorry, dolls.
    Oh I definitely didn't mean it like that and I don't think it was your fault at all! I meant more, seeing the posts on the fb groups and all the rude comments was a downer. I didnt agree with that person who said like what would you expect, of course we'd be going off about this. I didn't know there was such a hatred toward the forum by some fb groups. I didn't want to post my looks just because I couldn't help thinking who was lurking.ย 

And now with 3 trolls this week here, I just think it'd be a good idea to have some more preset things to stop it happening because it can be funny but also draining. That cadella? Joined and made 12 posts within an hour, that should trigger an auto spam response really.ย 
    Android player, looking for in game friends. FB Dolores Wyattย 
    @DoloresWyatt No worries! I didn't think you meant anything toward me, doll!! I just felt like I owed everyone a legitimate apology.
  • HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    ashleyy said:
    Is it wrong that I just want to pet her hair while I explain where babies come from and that tooth fairy doesnโ€™t exist?ย 
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,492 Posts
    Diamond Kollections? No thanks! This update seems not very interesting so far. I Hope the events bring some nice things at least.
  • Maree_kkhMaree_kkh Registered Users, Member 723 Posts
    Also, how does this effect hacked games negatively?
    They can access kollections right? Presumably they can access this diamond kollection.
    So actually it's just Glu saying, alright well you can hack the rest of the game but we want some money from hackers too ๐Ÿ˜‡
    I don't see how this would deter hackers, who we've seen are happy to buy Fashion Goals and whatever else because they dont HAVE to spend on anything else.
  • ashleyyashleyy Registered Users, Member 1,425 Posts
    ashleyy said:
    Lol I know a lot of people are disagreeing with this post^ due to constant disappointment from glu and I understand that and I am not upset by that, Iโ€™m just trying to be hopeful and if Glu does nothing as I know they have in previous outrages from players I will not be shocked, I was just trying to be optimistic and still am, bc I really love this game and hope to see players be listened to however I am very aware that itโ€™s unlikely.ย