🎆Update v10.9 - It's Here!

Comments

• oopsididitagainoopsididitagain Registered Users, Member 1,158 Posts
     Do you guys have an update banner? There's none on my game & I like seeing spoilers on it (sometimes) as well as the date of kollections
  • yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,647 Posts
    edited February 2020
    Double post nvm
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,647 Posts

If we could add images to our signature, this one definitely would be mine
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    ashleyy said:
    ashleyy said:
    I really hope this outrage will make Glu do something amazing for there players 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻
    Lol I know a lot of people are disagreeing with this post^ due to constant disappointment from glu and I understand that and I am not upset by that, I’m just trying to be hopeful and if Glu does nothing as I know they have in previous outrages from players I will not be shocked, I was just trying to be optimistic and still am, bc I really love this game and hope to see players be listened to however I am very aware that it’s unlikely. 
    Thanks for having a great attitude about it @ashleyy
    I pondered before I posted but hoped that talk of storks & fairies would be lighthearted enough to show that I wasn’t trying to be mean spirited.
    Ive been here 5 years and wish I could still love the game and trust Glu.  
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • oopsididitagainoopsididitagain Registered Users, Member 1,158 Posts
     @ashleyy I know everyone jokes a lot about low expectations for Glu, but don't think that means dolls don't love seeing optimistic posts like yours!! It's refreshing & makes me happy to see! 
  • JasminEscalantekkhJasminEscalantekkh Registered Users, Member 108 Posts
    I really wanted the gorgeous pigtails in this new kollection and lucky for me i have been saving diamonds for a very long time and it only took me 2 spins to win the hairstyle and i couldn't be any happier it's all i wanted from this kollection. 😍💗

Android doll 💙
  • ashleyyashleyy Registered Users, Member 1,425 Posts
    @HollySisk lol I understood your comment wasn’t intended to be mean 💖 

btw I seen you share looks before and I think your style is amazing 💕💕
  • ashleyyashleyy Registered Users, Member 1,425 Posts
    @oopsididitagain thank you 💖 and I’m happy to make people happy 💗😌
  • beachespeachesbeachespeaches Registered Users 698 Posts
    edited February 2020
    I have like 4 pages to read so it’s probably already been touched on, but I’m sad that the expensive ass diamond kollection has curly hairstyles. I like the pigtails and the long hair in the bundle is cute. 

The bottom left hairstyle looks like a half done twist out, and I’m not a fan tbh. I’d love a full twist out version of it. 
    My doll's name is Bea!
    iOS player since the release
    Level 99
    #FixTheWine
  • TheKylieTheKylie Registered Users, Member 531 Posts
    edited February 2020

I bet they made this ugly hair for the first spin 90% of the times🙂 thinking about all the awesome items i could have gotten with those 12 diamonds

and yes i decided to use those myself, but I dont even care, go off
  • DoloresWyattDoloresWyatt Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts

Lmao this made my day 😂😂😂 just perfect 
    Android player, looking for in game friends. FB Dolores Wyatt 
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
    Why I see a lot of dolls say that game is gonna die? Is it something that I don’t know?🤔
    iOS player 

• AmiliciousAmilicious Registered Users 415 Posts
    okay listen I know im being annoying with these edits but?? they're calming and im mad at the quality we're getting for the price we're paying😌
    I promise this is the last edit I make until they release something else disappointing lmao 🤞but Imagine if the dress lit up and sparkled in the colors of the rainbow 🌈👀

(ALSO THAT'S MY GIRL(FRIEND) @jessica296 MODELLING LOOK HOW BEAUTIFUL SHE IS dkjfdskj 😍)
    I really like this. I was lucky enough to win the bundle, but man the bottom of the dress is disappointing for how much this thing actually costs. The top, hair and makeup are beautiful but the skirt looks slapped on and really lacks detail. Also the hairline on your edit is so much better than the one in game too 💁🏻‍♀️
  • jessica296jessica296 Registered Users 113 Posts
    @SisSnappedLikeThanos thank you so much for using my doll for as a model for that absolutely stunning edit!! 🥰🥰 It literally made my day, now I can forget about this tragic update 💖💞💕
    SisSnappedLikeThanos deserves the world 💞
  • DoloresWyattDoloresWyatt Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    Why I see a lot of dolls say that game is gonna die? Is it something that I don’t know?🤔
    Oh damn it, @thallisa let it slip by using a gif from How to Get Away With Murder 😂😂😂

Jk, I don't think it's anything people know, it's just how it looks. People are spending less money and long term players are leaving. To me it looks like a bit if an exit scam. Squeeze as much money as possible before slamming the doors shut. 
    Android player, looking for in game friends. FB Dolores Wyatt 
  • BellaKKHBellaKKH Registered Users, Member 589 Posts
    Your edits are absolutely
    amazing @SisSnappedLikeThanos