🎆Update v10.9 - It's Here!

Comments

• BellaKKHBellaKKH Registered Users, Member 589 Posts
    Since I spend so much on kstar packs to get the weekend gift boxes and VIP weekend earnables, plus the fact that I have finished my storylines, made me decide in trying the gold VIP membership. But it’s just one storyline that’s over the same day? And yes there’s 30 kstars a day, but if I had never spent any money back in the day beginning this spending habit, I would have been able to earn 20 kstars a day with free videos. Plus there’s nothing pertaining to diamonds within this package, so what’s the point? (If any). I would love some of you guys to be able to create your own game app with your ideas and talents. I would totally buy into that given that you listen to the forum and have feedback. 
  • kkh_claricekkh_clarice Registered Users, Member 1,201 Posts
    Why I see a lot of dolls say that game is gonna die? Is it something that I don’t know?🤔
    The contract between Glu and Kimsaprincess Inc. ends on june 2020. 🥴 for those who doesn't know Kimsaprincess its the name of Kim's corporation.

she/her | android player 🌼 english isn't my first language 

• LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    Hey people, i need your advice...
    These are the only itens i like from the Diamond Kolection (the piggytails and this dress+choker), do you guys think i should do a spin on it???
    Plz be honest 😊

Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • AmiliciousAmilicious Registered Users 415 Posts
    I've just wasted so much real money on diamonds to get the bundle hair and you can't even hold a handheld/bag with it

For spending £75 I expect a simple glitch that's been a problem previously to be fixed wtf
    this game is an actual joke...i feel like a joke
    I agree they should fix it, but don’t be sad, your doll looks beautiful! 
  • lindz_kayla3711lindz_kayla3711 Registered Users, Member 276 Posts
    IzzaBee said:
    Omg I LOVE the bow clutch!  And the galaxy dress with super strappy heels is so cool and different, I'd love to see the inspiration for those! 

I like Glu’s version better because it has more pink!
    Do you know who suggested this original dress?
  • ashleyyashleyy Registered Users, Member 1,425 Posts
    I have a question can your game be signed into on two different phones at the same time? Or will that mess up my game? 
  • princesspreciousprincessprecious Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts
    @ashleyy I'm sure it messes it up, at least it used to. I used to play on my old iPhone years ago and when it broke i logged onto my iPad, it was fine, but then i got a new phone and it messed up because i was logged into both at the same time, I had to start over!
  • mandamay76mandamay76 Registered Users, Member 1,794 Posts
    edited February 2020
    I can hold this purse and some drinks with this dress with this hair other stuff I cannot so super random and weird.
    EDIT : just tried again and now cannot hold any handheld with this hair !?!? How was able to and now I cannot @KalindaKing
    @ashleyy I'm sure it messes it up, at least it used to. I used to play on my old iPhone years ago and when it broke i logged onto my iPad, it was fine, but then i got a new phone and it messed up because i was logged into both at the same time, I had to start over!
    Omg that’s so scary, so what am I supposed to do bc I just got a new phone but still have my old one, do I delete the game on my old one first then sign in? 
  • AmiliciousAmilicious Registered Users 415 Posts
    I’ve tried it with every single purse and handheld I own. Put the hair on, tap on remove clothes, works😊
  • eggsandbananaseggsandbananas Registered Users, Moderators 399 Posts
    ashleyy said:
    Omg that’s so scary, so what am I supposed to do bc I just got a new phone but still have my old one, do I delete the game on my old one first then sign in? 
    On your new device, you can tap "i've played before" on the customization screen when you first launch KKH. If you have signed in on FB or iCloud on your old device, it should find your old save and transfer it to the new device. If you have trouble, just send me or @KalindaKing a PM :)
    Save your Hollywood IDs so we can better help you! (Top left menu > Help > Copy ID)
  • LydiaKKHLydiaKKH Registered Users, Member 870 Posts
    You all showing off that hair make me want to spend those 12 diamonds... but first I need to finish those gigs.
    Also I've missed all that drama sleeping under my blanket but at least I pressed tons of agrees and lols to show my support somehow. 
    iOS 41lvl 📱 English isn't my first language 🇵🇱
    Free player since July 2019 💖

#capontrendsetters #savingkstarsproject #alldolledupsquad
    @ashleyy I'm not 100% sure as it was so long ago it happened to me, I'm guessing if you delete it (make sure it's 100% backed up to iCloud) and then download on your new phone it should work?
    @eggsandbananas thank you 💗 but will my game get messed up if I sign in on my new phone while I am still signed in on my old one? 
    @Amilicious thank you girl 😭💕 and I just tried it the way you said in the wardrobe and it's working fine now! 💕
  • KoakumaKoakuma Registered Users 791 Posts
    I can hold this purse and some drinks with this dress with this hair other stuff I cannot so super random and weird.
    EDIT : just tried again and now cannot hold any handheld with this hair !?!? How was able to and now I cannot @KalindaKing

Have you tried this https://communities.glu.com/kim-kardashian-hollywood/discussion/comment/6790739#Comment_6790739
    ? I'll probably never have that hair to try it but that's what I do with the other hair that normally doesn't allow handhelds 
  • samanthakkhsamanthakkh Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts
    i got so lucky and got the bundle on my second spin and these boots on the first! i loveee this hair probably never taking it off! 
  • FilipaKKHFilipaKKH Registered Users, Member 516 Posts
    @SisSnappedLikeThanos Cat got their tongue. It might feel kinda funny to someone if they are unable to make the beautiful edits you make or to feel empathy towards someone we care about, just like I did with you. You never cease to amaze me though, I love your comments lol 💕
    🇵🇹 • no longer a kkh player & not active on the forum • 🏳️‍🌈
  • KatinkaeKatinkae Registered Users 845 Posts
    edited February 2020
    Wow.... just wow, Glu. I must say I agree with everything @HollySisk has said. Preach gurl!! I have played this game since the day it was realeased and Im on the verge of giving up. 

I used to spend a lot of money on this game, like a ridiculous amount, the past year or so I stopped thanks to your crazy greediness and continued disappointment. The high prices on everything is just pure comedy. Good luck employees of Glu, you gonna need it 👋🏻
    Player since day 1 🤩 iOS 🇳🇴

📢 ‼️ let us exchange things in our closet we dont like into k stars/diamonds
  • mandamay76mandamay76 Registered Users, Member 1,794 Posts
    Tried the trick for handhelds and still can’t get it to let me when I could when I first changed to that hair - super sucky 
    @Tyranda @HollySisk 🤷🏼‍♀️