🎆Update v10.9 - It's Here!

Comments

• therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts
    I got the 2 things I wanted less... the hair color and the cornrows (idk how to call this hairstyle). Its rare when I use fantasy colors on my doll and I truly find the hairstyle gorgeous but Clarice is white and I don't like to put afro hair on her. i really suggest some poc hair research cause "afro hair" is out of touch and really cringey. 
  • RomakiRomaki Registered Users, Member 540 Posts
    A diamond kollection is really interesting, but I don't see why we need boots twice for something so expensive. I also hope this update fixed my diamond bug for me, I haven't earned any since December. 🥺
    Android - Level 55 - A+++ - 07/2014
    jhabs said:
    I got the 2 things I wanted less... the hair color and the cornrows (idk how to call this hairstyle). Its rare when I use fantasy colors on my doll and I truly find the hairstyle gorgeous but Clarice is white and I don't like to put afro hair on her. i really suggest some poc hair research cause "afro hair" is out of touch and really cringey. 
    1. She literally has in her bio that english is not her first language. Maybe it’s a language barrier issue? 
    2. If you read what she wrote, it’s clear that she understands cultural appropriation and doesn’t want to put her doll in a hairstyle that is not meant for white people. Maybe next time instead of calling what she wrote “cringey” you could kindly inform her that it is an outdated term and let her know the correct term to use. 
    I didnt call her cringey i called her use of afro hair cringey. But here you are inserting yourself. 
  • jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    jhabs said:
    Maybe next time instead of calling what she wrote “cringey”
    I didnt call her cringey i called her use of afro hair cringey. But here you are inserting yourself. 
    I literally can't lol 
    jhabs said:
    jhabs said:
    Maybe next time instead of calling what she wrote “cringey”
    I literally can't lol 
    Then dont 💁🏾‍♀️
  • HollySiskHollySisk Registered Users 3,445 Posts
    @Tyranda @HollySisk 🤷🏼‍♀️

I LOLed because the post suggests that (1) spending a lot of real money should matter to Glu and that (2) Glu should fix known glitches.  
    Glu has proven over and over and over that they don’t possess either of those traits.  
    Holly
    I play on iOS
    #WhyBotherWhenGluNEVERlistens
  • JazzyLove07JazzyLove07 Registered Users, Member 56 Posts
    I almost finish with the kollection,but here are the looks so far: 

I love the pink dye!
  • JazzyLove07JazzyLove07 Registered Users, Member 56 Posts
    The diamond collection is expensive and I wish Glu would cut the price down for the throwback event. I mean 60 
    k-stars... yikes, for the fact that I have to spend my real money for it. 
  • Magnolia_LakeMagnolia_Lake Registered Users, Member 13 Posts

I’m so happy we can do the new missions later, cause I have to be at work in an hour and I cannot be on my cellphone. Which sucks cause I’m alone in a fitting room organizing clothes and making sure the rats don’t steal anymore kids. But I have Bluetooth earbuds so I just listen to my music, plus I always smoke 🍇 before I go in lol.
    ┈┈┈┈୨♡୧┈┈┈┈ Aspiring Author/IOS Player/Bruja 
  • kkh_claricekkh_clarice Registered Users, Member 1,201 Posts
    lol this Cher girl hates for no reason. She already blocked my personal and doll account on facebook idkw. But yes sorry for using "afro hair" wont use it again. 

she/her | android player 🌼 english isn't my first language 

• kkh_claricekkh_clarice Registered Users, Member 1,201 Posts
    And thank you girls y'all are awesome💗💗💗

she/her | android player 🌼 english isn't my first language 

• oopsididitagainoopsididitagain Registered Users, Member 1,158 Posts
    edited February 2020

@yezx @Koakuma I hadn't even noticed that..

Edit: that was suppose to be a gif, not a picture, but I can't operate a computer & the point stands
  • Vixen_KKHVixen_KKH Registered Users, Member 156 Posts
    Well, I don't know where you are from, and it doesn't matter either, but here in Brazil, where I and @kkh_clarice it's totally common to speak Afrohair, this is the right way to speak.
    English: Second Language
    Android player
    Follow on instagram: kkh_vixen

• yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,647 Posts
    jhabs said:
    1. She literally has in her bio that english is not her first language. Maybe it’s a language barrier issue? 
    2. If you read what she wrote, it’s clear that she understands cultural appropriation and doesn’t want to put her doll in a hairstyle that is not meant for white people. Maybe next time instead of calling what she wrote “cringey” you could kindly inform her that it is an outdated term and let her know the correct term to use. 
    I don’t want to sound rude, but what is the correct term?
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone. 
  • StevieCurryStevieCurry Registered Users, Member 759 Posts

literally my face ⬇️

i’m the fool cos i just wasted 12 HARD EARNED diamonds for a hairstyle that i won’t even use
    ❀ ios • free player since november 2019 ❀
    ♡˚✧˳⁺⁎ ⁎₊✧༚♡
  • Chelsea.Chelsea. Registered Users 526 Posts
    Whew chille.....this forum is a whole mess.
    IOS Player. Pm to add 💖
  • brunakkhbrunakkh Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts
    edited February 2020
    As @Vixen_KKH said, she just translated from Portuguese. We should not shame someone for their ability in english. Its already hard enough to be in an english forum if it is not your main language. 
    IOS player
    🌸 be nice to each other 🌸
  • yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,647 Posts
    edited February 2020
    Koakuma said:
    @yezx yeah when I noticed that I just kind of like... gave up on the idea of completing any of these ever

Lol haha I feel this on another level. I could play for every day for the rest of my life and still wouldn’t be able to complete these kollections?? 
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone.