šŸŽ†Update v10.9 - It's Here!

Comments

• Chelsea.Chelsea. Registered Users 526 Posts
    @SisSnappedLikeThanos however this time we yet to see a comment from Glu about it. Their silence is awfully deafening. :joy:
    IOS Player. Pm to add šŸ’–
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    Do it @EmCharlotte, itā€™s not worth it
    iOS
  • EmCharlotteEmCharlotte Registered Users, Member 686 Posts
    @AliBryant thank you, itā€™s done. I have access til March 15 then itā€™s back to 5 K stars a day from videos that only pay out half the time.Ā 
    Letā€™s be friends - Emmy KKH on FB. I play on iOS šŸ¤
  • keepingupwithkelseykeepingupwithkelsey Registered Users, Member 229 Posts
    I wasnā€™t sure where to post this, but could someone please tell me what the purple bullhorn means?Ā 
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    edited February 2020
    Thanks for reminding me.. @keepingupwithkelsey ...it means this weekend event is ........Parties! <3

I just love parties. Ā BelAir....9 guests.....36 energy ....done.Ā 
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    šŸ¦‹Purple Headed ā™Š+ šŸ„„ Chick Playing iOS & Android šŸ¦‹
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    šŸŒŸIf you want my attention please send a dm
    šŸ’œVats
    šŸ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    I wasnā€™t sure where to post this, but could someone please tell me what the purple bullhorn means?Ā 
    Parties
    iOS
  • KoakumaKoakuma Registered Users 791 Posts
    edited February 2020
    I know it hasn't even been 20 minutes that I won it but can I already complain about something?Ā 

This looks like a bald spot to me. It's no biggie when the hair is light but when it's dark it looks weird
  • keepingupwithkelseykeepingupwithkelsey Registered Users, Member 229 Posts
    @kokokokonut @AliBryant thank you both so muchšŸ„°šŸ¤—Ā 
  • KimsBestieKimsBestie Registered Users, Member 414 Posts
    I forgot thereā€™s even an update as Iā€™ve been taking a long hiatus from the forum and instagram. Anyway just jumped in to share my thoughts. I really miss the updates where we used to get new locations, new businesses, new rooms for our home and new features. All updates that we have lately are only focused on SYS and new clothes, nothing else. I guess the only new feature that has been added recently is the new Kollection for diamonds... The Kollection is gorgeous, items are very detailed but really... I am mad at myself for spending around Ā£100 for all the 8 items! For some people the price is even more ridiculous. The clothes in this game cost the same as clothes in real life that we actually can wear and that is really disappointing... šŸ’” I donā€™t really know what else to add... Oh well... At least thank you for still updating this game and not giving up on it completely like on your other games Glu... Thatā€™s all I guess... šŸ˜„
    šŸŒø Pink is my colour šŸŒø
    šŸŒø iOS player šŸŒø
    ā˜ļøĀ 
  • ashleyyashleyy Registered Users, Member 1,425 Posts
    I just tryā€™d to sign in into Facebook on the game with my new phone and it says they canā€™t find a game associated with my account. Someone please help me šŸ˜­
  • ashleyyashleyy Registered Users, Member 1,425 Posts
    edited February 2020
    ashleyy said:
    I just tryā€™d to sign in into Facebook on the game with my new phone and it says they canā€™t find a game associated with my account. Someone please help me šŸ˜­
    Okay I got my account on my new phone now by signing in with Game Center not Facebook, so should I delete the app on my old phone now? Someone please answer thank you

edit: never mind Iā€™m really scared of my game being lost so I just deleted the app on my old phone.Ā 
  • JaelynJaxJaelynJax Registered Users 624 Posts
    This update was really underwhelming. The featured items and cash items are not really worth it and look plain and of poor quality.Ā 

Donā€™t really care for more ā€œgreenā€ dye even though itā€™s lighter. Definitely could have added a different color or just left it out of the update.

The Couture Kollection...sheesh who really out here collecting diamonds like that. The gigs are good if it was something that was done often or diamonds were added to the boxes. But seeing that I donā€™t take spins on the collections often not really pressed about it.Ā 

I did take a spin and got the pigtails. The only other items that are interesting is both of the two other hairs. Both pairs of boots and the choker. I want that collar...the hair color is similar to one I already have and donā€™t use because it looks crazy on my dollĀ 
    Daily iOS Player: Level 55
    šŸŒ»NubianQueenšŸŒ»
    Platform: iOS
    Send Message for Add
  • luvs2gruuvluvs2gruuv Registered Users, Member 2,023 Posts
    Ok.. I finally have some time to post..
    Please don't jump on me.. this is just my nerdy self figuring my math... Rationalizing
    I'm in the u.s. so I'm figuring in dollars:

$50/150 diamonds = .33Ā¢/ diamond
    262 diamonds to complete kollection
    262Ā  x .33Ā¢= $86.46
    No dye, no Energy, no stars that are fewer than the last spin... Just items.. in this kollection, a total of 11 items (choker is sperate from dress)
    $86.46/ 11= $7.86/item

$100/1250 stars = .08Ā¢/star
    750 stars to complete regular kollection
    750 x .08 = $60.00
    Usually dye, energy, stars that are fewer than the last spin (or Kash in older kollections) and usually 7 items..Ā 
    $60.00/ 7 =$8.57/ item (not counting dye, energy, etc)

Of course, this is basing it off of purchased stars and diamonds, not earned ones.. and basing it off of buying the largest packs as they are the most economic per star/diamond..
    I think it's interesting that they've given us a way to earn diamonds through gigs.. I hope that is a continual thing and possibly a sign of more options to earn diamonds other ways in the future...

Platform: Android/ Doll's name: Syndy KKH
    Level: 73/officially ran out of old story lines at 72
    Ranking: A+++
    Addicted

• mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    @luvs2gruuv as a math person I appreciate this šŸ˜‚

But..... Even if the stars in a kollection are less than the last spin, it still lowers the total price of the kollection by however many stars it is. If Iā€™m not wrong in every recent kollection itā€™s been 80 stars?Ā So 750-80 is 670. If you redo your math but with 670 per kollection it puts it at $7.66 per item with k stars, a little cheaper than the diamond kollection. Thatā€™s also if youā€™re saying dye and energy is worth nothing at all.Ā 

(I know you said this too but just for emphasis again thatā€™s not even closeeeeeeeee to when you take into account any & all earnable k stars, k stars from offers, or the price of k stars for vip or a star shop sale!!!!!!)
    platform: iOS šŸ’žĀ message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • LydiaKKHLydiaKKH Registered Users, Member 870 Posts
    Looks like I really can't sleep because that's why I've missed another drama.Ā 
    iOS 41lvlĀ šŸ“± |Ā English isn't my first languageĀ šŸ‡µšŸ‡±
    Free player since July 2019Ā šŸ’–

#capontrendsetters #savingkstarsproject #alldolledupsquad
    Yeah.. @mikaylachimo it would be pretty cool if we could get diamonds from the offerwall!
    Or include them in vip memberships! I didn't calculate that... $50 gold membership= approx 900 stars... That's .06Ā¢/star...Ā 
    I did cancel my gold membership this month just because I had already bought a 150 pack ($50) of diamonds this last weekend.. I have to start setting a budget or my husband is going to divorce me.. lol.. I was able to load up on a good but of stars from the offers, too, so I'm ok on stars for a little while..

@Koakuma I feel ya.. i was just figuring for purchased ones, not earned ones.. I find it hard to believe that they would give us the diamond gigs this month and not do it again now that it seems the diamond kollections are going to be a regular thing.. but who knows.. I'm an optimist..
    Addicted

• mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    edited February 2020
    @luvs2gruuv this inspired me to do the math for the vip gold price and itā€™s $5.36 an item (going off $0.56 a star and 670 stars a kollection) which is significantly lower. Again not counting any type of earned stars, and assuming energy and dye is worthless. But @Koakuma had a great point that you could do one kollection a month for free basically if you never made a purchase. That fact makes me truly upset.

I hope these diamond gigs are here to stay, every week preferably but at the very least every month. I also want to say theyā€™d add more earnable diamonds to SYS or maybe voting since @AliBryant pointed out glu had to create the falling tappable diamonds to pickup after these three gigs end, that better be meant for more than just this.... weā€™ll see Thursday when SYS starts how much I got my hopes up šŸ˜‚šŸ˜­
    platform: iOS šŸ’žĀ message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
    Yeah.. it would be cool if these diamond gigs were a weekly thing!Ā  I know that's overly hopeful, but it wouldĀ be cool! :)
    Addicted

And I hope they have a diamond pack sale on the anniversary like they did with stars last year. :)
    Addicted

I wonder if @KalindaKing or @eggsandbananas could help you out with that @Poopnuggets69.. I sure hope so!
    Addicted

• AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    @LovelyEmma I wouldnā€™tĀ 
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ā™„ļø