🎆Update v10.9 - It's Here!

Comments

• Chooky1116Chooky1116 Registered Users, Member 655 Posts
    I just read through 2 hours of posts from this thread and now my head hurts 😂 I think I’m going to save the diamonds I earn to see if there are anything I like in this weeks SYS 
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    Do we get all 12 diamonds together at the end of the challenge or the first 2 after the first gig???
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• KoakumaKoakuma Registered Users 791 Posts
    All at the end of challenge @AmandaMKkh
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    Thank you @Koakuma 🌼🌼🌼
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• OhemilieOhemilie Registered Users 941 Posts
    People MUST be buying diamonds though and must be spending enough to make introducing these things profitable and worth the forum upset? I think long term players struggle as we have seen all these money centric ideas brought in over time to the detriment of our enjoyment whereas newer players might not realise how different things are and spend money without minding? 

Side note, WHY WHY won’t they update tb boxes and put the missing FG/SMC back into rotation? Lots of long term players won’t buy into the diamonds/tickets drama but desperately want those things and would pay so it seems wild to me that glu don’t do it? I’ve asked so many times for certain ones like the camo trousers and long coat or see through dress one and I one ever replies. Unless older players are t the target market anymore as we don’t spend enough to make us worth pleasing 😂😭
    iOS player 
    level 69
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
    @DoloresWyatt @kiki_k  I agree 100% with you dolls. I’m not going to spin this dumb kollection 😒
    iOS player 

• eligureligur Registered Users, Member 906 Posts
    Simon just called after second challenge and said I have 4diamonds now, and when I complete the last shoot ill get another 6. So did something change that I don't know of? shouldn't there be 12 diamonds, not 10 in total?
  • oopsididitagainoopsididitagain Registered Users, Member 1,158 Posts
    @eligur 2 for the first one, 4 for the second one, 6 for the third!  I think the message says that you just won 4 more diamonds (making it 6 total with the 2 from the first gig)☺️
  • jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    @eligur 2+4+6=12 
  • eligureligur Registered Users, Member 906 Posts
    @oopsididitagain @jhabs oh okay, sorry.i haven't  read the first one that well and I thought that it was being added up by itself. sorry again!
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
    edited February 2020
    nvm
    iOS player 

• oopsididitagainoopsididitagain Registered Users, Member 1,158 Posts
    @eligur you have nothing to apologize for, doll! That’s what the forum is for💕 
  • Christie_KKHChristie_KKH Registered Users, Member 97 Posts
    edited February 2020
    Sooo, I was lucky enough to get the bundle  at my first spin. Now apart from the fact that the hair doesn't work with slit dresses you also can't use handhelds.  A while back tho a doll shared   a trick to get around it. Does anyone know it / know where I can find that post ? Would love to try if it works with the hair too.
  • AmiliciousAmilicious Registered Users 415 Posts
    @Christie_KKH put the hair on then tap undress in the wardrobe and your handhelds will work with the hair. 
  • ArianaKKHArianaKKH Registered Users, Member 452 Posts
    Does anybody know how many points the 12 hour fashion show gives?
    iOS player
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ari.kkh.184
  • luvs2gruuvluvs2gruuv Registered Users, Member 2,023 Posts
    @ArianaKKH someone said 25
    Platform: Android/ Doll's name: Syndy KKH
    Level: 73/officially ran out of old story lines at 72
    Ranking: A+++
    Addicted

• PixiDustPixiDust Registered Users, Member 735 Posts
    @ArianaKKH you only get 25 I believe 
    iOS player 💞✨🧚🏻‍♀️
    on a spending strike until everyone gets 20 videos ! 🍄🍃