🎆Update v10.9 - It's Here!

Comments

• oopsididitagainoopsididitagain Registered Users, Member 1,158 Posts
    @Poopnuggets69 I have had so many issues with support tickets. They’ve always said it was my fault & that they couldn’t help. I highly recommend messaging Eggs instead; that’s the only way I’ve ever gotten any help with in-game issues. The support ticket responses told me they couldn’t replace the 5 dyes I lost in a glitch, but once I messaged Eggs on here instead, it was replaced in a timely matter.

So sorry this is happening to you😕 I hope someone on here can help
  • Scarlett_KKHScarlett_KKH Registered Users, Member 54 Posts
    So I submitted another ticket last night going more in depth on my issue, and now they’re trying to tell me I spent my 12 diamonds 🙃 I’ve seriously never been closer to quitting this game that I’ve been playing for FOUR YEARS. Every time I have an issue and contact glu about, I’m always told the issue has been on my side, and I am so SICK of it. I’ve always brushed it off thinking it wasn’t that serious in the first place, but this time I’m about to explode. 

I am so sorry you're going through this. I wish they'd actually listen to us. It's so ridiculous, they're so greedy and blind that they'd just rather believe the problem was because of you and not because of them. It's crazy because NO other game treats their customers like this.
     Android ‱ đŸłïžâ€đŸŒˆ ‱ English is not my 1st language
     Mathematics 🎓 ‱ Portuguese ‱ 22y

• luvs2gruuvluvs2gruuv Registered Users, Member 2,023 Posts
    @soundspretty, try stepping outside of femme.. mine worked outside.
    Platform: Android/ Doll's name: Syndy KKH
    Level: 73/officially ran out of old story lines at 72
    Ranking: A+++
    Addicted

• LinaKKLinaKK Registered Users, Member 197 Posts
    Started the 10 hour gig and suddenly rapid recharge is nowhere to be found

I thought it was just me... thanks for no help at all Glu. As if we weren’t salty enough about this update...
  • mandamay76mandamay76 Registered Users, Member 1,794 Posts
    LinaKK said:

I thought it was just me... thanks for no help at all Glu. As if we weren’t salty enough about this update...
    My rapid recharge usually is available at 8 am everyday like clockwork - and today at 10:20 am still nothing - I have tried going to different locations to trigger it but nothing - and I am doing the 12 hr gig right now 
  • ArianaKKHArianaKKH Registered Users, Member 452 Posts
    @luvs2gruuv @PixiDust thank you, dolls đŸ„°
    iOS player
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ari.kkh.184
  • luvs2gruuvluvs2gruuv Registered Users, Member 2,023 Posts
    LinaKK said:

Mine worked... i just had to step outside of Femme and click on the bullhorn..
    Platform: Android/ Doll's name: Syndy KKH
    Level: 73/officially ran out of old story lines at 72
    Ranking: A+++
    Addicted

• soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    @soundspretty, try stepping outside of femme.. mine worked outside.
    This worked! Thanks!
  • VioletDreamsVioletDreams Registered Users, Member 297 Posts
    edited February 2020
    @SisSnappedLikeThanos You honestly didn't ask for this but I've been struggling with this concept for so long. I hate SYS and have completely stopped contributing to the thread, sharing my outfits and complaining etc. but I still participate in it every week. So am I actually making a difference at all because clearly Glu can do literally anything and I will still continue to play this game?? Same way I hate this diamond kollection but would probably still try a spin because I'm a free player like you said so they're not winning anything off of me. 
    But like are we still contributing to the issues this way? Is us playing the game and watching the ads and completing offers that they still make money off of just another way of contributing to the whole problem?
    Is the only way to tell Glu they're crossing the line to quit completely??
    IDK it's just a thing I think about a lot

ON ANOTHER NOTE I just opened my game and one of the tip while it was loading was something along the lines of "during SYS events use stars to get your results quicker" and like lmaoooo is this a real thing that they've done?? 
    Edit: apparently this is from the old SYS plz ignore

Sage | The Ginger One | Level 47 | Android
  • KoakumaKoakuma Registered Users 791 Posts
    @VioletDreams That is for the old style SYS where you had to make a look around a specific item, it's not like that any more
  • yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,647 Posts
    @violetdreams it’s from the old sys, results took 4 hours 
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone. 
  • KoakumaKoakuma Registered Users 791 Posts
    edited February 2020
    And speaking of updating things update the gifts you can buy for your friends
  • AguadeCocoAguadeCoco Registered Users, Member 962 Posts
    LinaKK said:

Yep, it didn't work for me either, not for the 8hr, not for the 10hr nor the 12hr gig.
    And also during party weekends, it never works.
    Android player - AguadeCoco Kkh on Facebook
    đŸ‡«đŸ‡·Â  French gal â›” Avid sailor đŸ± Cat owner 🍣 Sushi lover đŸ›ïž Museum worker 
  • jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    edited February 2020
    On a happy note, these dresses look cute with the new dye:)

I forget who said this but someone on this forum pointed out that someone at glu loves the color green lol. We have 3 different green nail polishes in the closet and now we’ve gotten two different types of green dye before other colors (like a yellow, or white) 

the dresses do look cute tho, I just think it’s funny that someone at glu is a green fiend lol 
  • calliope_calliope_ Registered Users, Member 2 Posts
    Just started the 10 hour gig and had rapid recharge. Went to watch a video and it froze. Now rapid recharge isn’t an option for me. Soooo that’s real cool and not at all shady đŸ‘đŸ»
  • LydiaKKHLydiaKKH Registered Users, Member 870 Posts
    Wanted the bundle, hair color or boots but okay. Not the worst
    iOS 41lvlÂ đŸ“± | English isn't my first languageÂ đŸ‡”đŸ‡±
    Free player since July 2019 💖

#capontrendsetters #savingkstarsproject #alldolledupsquad
  • ashleydianemashleydianem Registered Users, Member 1,357 Posts
    My 2nd least favorite item đŸ€·â€â™€ïž I’m only taking one spin because we got the 12 diamonds. Looks good dyed opal. 

• ellyelephantellyelephant Registered Users, Member 442 Posts

Won the bundle on first spin. The hair is stunning, the dress is okay but I don’t see myself wearing it much, and im not a fan of the makeup on my doll.