šŸŽ†Update v10.9 - It's Here!

Comments

• promquin98promquin98 Registered Users, Member 309 Posts
    edited February 2020
    ashleyy said:
    @ashleyy I'm sure it messes it up, at least it used to. I used to play on my old iPhone years ago and when it broke i logged onto my iPad, it was fine, but then i got a new phone and it messed up because i was logged into both at the same time, I had to start over!
    Omg thatā€™s so scary, so what am I supposed to do bc I just got a new phone but still have my old one, do I delete the game on my old one first then sign in?Ā 
    On your new device, you can tap "i've played before" on the customization screen when you first launch KKH. If you have signed in on FB or iCloud on your old device, it should find your old save and transfer it to the new device. If you have trouble, just send me or @KalindaKing a PM :)
    @eggsandbananas and @KalindaKingmy android phone just broke yesterday and I have downloaded the game again to another phone, I have restored my game and my current levels. It has restored the last synchronized version, date and time. Before my android phone crashed I had 12 diamonds that I used -to buy one diamond kollection box and got the glittery boots. Sadly, when i transferred my game to the new phone the boots are gone which would've been fine - if the 12 diamonds had been intact. Can it be restored? I truly hope so because I'm hoping to get a second diamond kollection item once I finished the diamond task marathon.Ā 
  • KoakumaKoakuma Registered Users 791 Posts
    edited February 2020

Speaking of hair glitches, the pigtails one is clipping when the doll uses a handheld that keep her arm straight

(And I really don't understand why my posts keep disappearing when I go to edit things šŸ¤”)
  • ashleyyashleyy Registered Users, Member 1,425 Posts
    edited February 2020

@eggsandbananas and @KalindaKingmy android phone just broke yesterday and I have downloaded the game again to another phone, I have restored my game and my current levels. It has restored the last synchronized version, date and time. Before my android phone crashed I had 12 diamonds that I used -to buy one diamond kollection box and got the glittery boots. Sadly, when i transferred my game to the new phone the boots are gone which would've been fine - if the 12 diamonds had been intact. Can it be restored? I truly hope so because I'm hoping to get a second diamond kollection item once I finished the diamond task marathon.Ā 
    The same thing happen to me and @eggsandbananas helped me get mine back ā¤ļø
    edited February 2020
    @eggsandbananas @KalindaKing I just finished the iron model challenge and I haven't received my 12 diamonds!! EDIT: the screen showed that I have claimed the diamonds BUT the diamond credits shows just 1 diamond and when I purchased a box (just to try anyways), it was unsuccessful. šŸ˜­šŸ˜­ I already lost a total of 24 diamonds! A little help please! šŸ˜­šŸ˜­šŸ˜­šŸ˜­
  • luvs2gruuvluvs2gruuv Registered Users, Member 2,023 Posts
    @promquin98 pm your game id to eggs...
    Platform: Android/ Doll's name: Syndy KKH
    Level: 73/officially ran out of old story lines at 72
    Ranking: A+++
    Addicted

Thanks so much @luvs2gruuv!!
  • Peggy101Peggy101 Registered Users, Member 24 Posts
    edited February 2020
    I finished the iron model challenge but havenā€™t received any of the 12 diamonds does anyone have suggestions on how to get the rest of them? They never showed up in the game but I finished the challenges.
    edited February 2020
    @Peggy101 I read @eggsandbananas saying that you need to get 5 star ratings for each gig to receive the complete 12 diamonds after the quest. I'm still problematic because I finished the challenge with 5 star ratings and didn't receive a single diamond reward. šŸ˜”
  • Peggy101Peggy101 Registered Users, Member 24 Posts
    edited February 2020
    @promquin98 @eggsandbananas I got 5 stars on all three events for the challenge. Ā I originally thought I got some of them but I saw a screenshot I took from the end of the last SYS and I had 19 diamonds then. Right now I still have only 19 diamonds none of them were added.
    @Peggy101 Did you receive the 12 diamonds when the update was released? Mine has already disappeared and I am missing 24 diamonds as of today. šŸ˜­
  • yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,647 Posts
    @promquin98 @Peggy101just message Eggs your id, thereā€™s nothing else the forum can do.Ā 
    iOSĀ player since June 2018. DM to add.Ā 
    Link to the discord server:Ā https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again:Ā 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -Ā  20 daily videos forĀ everyone.Ā 
  • jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    @Peggy101 Did you receive the 12 diamonds when the update was released? Mine has already disappeared and I am missing 24 diamonds as of today. šŸ˜­
    We didnā€™t get 12 diamonds when the update was released.. we only got 12 diamonds from the challenge.Ā 
  • BasakBasak Registered Users, Member 1,215 Posts
    @Scarlett_9297 Hi there! Welcome to the forum! Your doll is so pretty! šŸ’œ

šŸŒ¼

ā €ā €ā €ā €ā € ā €ā €ā €ā €ā €
    Daily player on iOS!Ā ā™”
    85 level also A+++
    Instagram gameplay account: basak_kkh
    If you want to be friends, you can add me here:Ā https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100039524040997
  • OhemilieOhemilie Registered Users 941 Posts
    Would really love glu to answer a few questions if possibleĀ 

- are diamond kollections going to be a thing now?Ā 
    - will there be more ways to earn diamonds moving forward if so? especially now hackers can get themĀ 
    - why arenā€™t the older SMC /FG ever in rotation? Iā€™ve asked this so many times and started a separate thread once but never ever got a responseĀ 
    - will there be any changes to SYS in the future to implement some of the suggestions to make it fairer?Ā 

I have played this game for 5 years and spent god knows how much on it but Iā€™m just really struggling right now. TB boxes havenā€™t been updated in ages so Iā€™ve got nothing to play for during the week. No new location in forever so Iā€™ve got no new home to buy or pet. No new businesses to get. SYS is ok but even averaging 49/50 Iā€™m lucky to break top 5 with amount of ticket buyers so I donā€™t enjoy it anymore. Only thing left is weekend events and even those feel lacklustre with no storyline, just a 6 hour gig from Simon at the beginning.Ā 

What other games are out there to play?Ā 
    iOS playerĀ 
    level 69
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    edited February 2020
    I realize it was rhetorical, but please donā€™t start offering up other titles. We canā€™t talk about non Glu games. Ā  Fe l free to keep posting itting Ā your opinions and feelings, Glu does read it all. Ā  Thanks for understanding. Ā Ā  <3
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    šŸ¦‹Purple Headed ā™Š+ šŸ„„ Chick Playing iOS & Android šŸ¦‹
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    šŸŒŸIf you want my attention please send a dm
    šŸ’œVats
    šŸ’œ#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Scarlett_9297Scarlett_9297 Registered Users, Member 234 Posts
    @basak Thank you so much, your doll is so pretty too. I found the forum a couple weeks ago and I didnā€™t registered because I donā€™t know English very well and sometimes my expression are bad šŸ˜£. I hope that you can help me šŸ˜Š.Ā 
  • keepingupwithkelseykeepingupwithkelsey Registered Users, Member 229 Posts
    kinda irritated rn.. finished the iron model challenge and claimed my diamonds when Simon called... itā€™s showing i only have the 2 diamonds I started off with? Why did it let me tap them, but not claim them?
  • FilipaKKHFilipaKKH Registered Users, Member 516 Posts
    edited February 2020
    @Scarlett_9297 Welcome to the forum, doll! Where are you from, if you don't mind saying? There are a lot of dolls here whose first language isn't English too, I'm one of them, you're not alone. I've found some dolls who speak the same language I do, it might make things easier for you if you find someone here as well. šŸ˜Š
    šŸ‡µšŸ‡¹ ā€¢ no longer a kkh player & not active on the forum ā€¢ šŸ³ļøā€šŸŒˆ
    edited February 2020
    jhabs said:
    We didnā€™t get 12 diamonds when the update was released.. we only got 12 diamonds from the challenge.Ā 
    That made me think.. coz if I remember it right, I had 12 diamonds that I didn't spend last SYS, and if the update says that they gave everyone free 12 diamonds to start with diamond box collection purchase, and since I finished the iron model task which I never received the 12 diamonds prize - then glu would've owed me 36 diamonds! The question is if it is validated by @eggsandbananas, will they still give me all of it? šŸ˜–
  • yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,647 Posts
    @promquin98 the only 12 diamonds we got, was from the challenge. We didnā€™t get 12 diamonds for updating.Ā 
    iOSĀ player since June 2018. DM to add.Ā 
    Link to the discord server:Ā https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again:Ā 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -Ā  20 daily videos forĀ everyone.Ā 
    Okay thanks for the clarification @yezx
    @promquin98 Girl, that's some crazy math. They didnā€™t give 12 diamonds for free to anyone, you need to earn them. When they say they're giving "12 diamonds for free" they mean the iron model task, these aren't two different things. šŸ˜Š
    šŸ‡µšŸ‡¹ ā€¢ no longer a kkh player & not active on the forum ā€¢ šŸ³ļøā€šŸŒˆ
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    edited February 2020
    Honestly, wouldnt be cool if Glu replaced the energy we get on Trendsetter for Diamonds??
    Cuz that way on Trendsetter we could get clothes, Dyes, Kstars and Diamonds!
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
    edited February 2020
    @FilipaKKH yeah,Ā  I thought Ive read somewhere in this forum that there was a free diamonds - but maybe I was so confused irl today. I'd like to apologize to everybody for my mess.Ā 
    @promquin98 no need to apologize, I actually understand where you're coming from. You've probably done this already but it'd be a good idea to PM Eggs and explain what went wrong with your game, he'll help you for sure.Ā