🗳️ SYS - 2/27/20 - Wrap Your Dolls in Floral Fashions!🌼👗🌷

Comments

• PixiDustPixiDust Registered Users, Member 735 Posts
    edited February 2020
    The earnables are beautiful but i don’t know if i’ll be able to reach the hair ): Hoping for top 5 🤞🏻

edit: the bottom of the earnable dress looks kinda weird considering the top is so detailed
    iOS player 💞✨🧚🏻‍♀️
    on a spending strike until everyone gets 20 videos ! 🍄🍃
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I should have known the black dress would be used as a TS item. I actually wanted it and now I know I have no chance of getting it. At least I like the earnable dress.
    Platform: Android

• naomi_nainaomi_nai Registered Users, Member 333 Posts
    everything is so cute, I love it!!
    android player (i'm here for the wigs)
  • mandamay76mandamay76 Registered Users, Member 1,794 Posts
    at least we could have gotten the new green dye if they were keeping the dye for top prizes :(
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
    So cute little pink dress! 🌸 
    TS dress also beautiful ☺️ I just need to be in top 5!
    iOS player 

• kayayemkayayem Registered Users, Member 534 Posts

This is everything floral I have in my closet. 6 things. I hope floral hair accessories + spring colors will work for this SYS cuz once my unlocks are done that’s what I’m gonna have to do. 
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    I love the prizes this week!! The earnable dress is my fav!! And do you know if this dress is available?

Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• EmcatEmcat Registered Users 135 Posts
    I am absolutely obsessed with the earnable hair and the TS prizes. I love florals so much. This TS is going to be murder though. 
  • CryptiCrystsCryptiCrysts Registered Users, Member 33 Posts
    Absolutely OBSESSED with everything this time omg 😭😭 thank you thank you thank you thank you THANK YOU!!!!!! 💕💗💕💗💕💗
  • LolitaLolita Registered Users, Member 233 Posts
    Love the theme and the prizes! Both hair are absolutely gorgeous 🌺
  • DoloresWyattDoloresWyatt Registered Users, Member 1,254 Posts
    Emcat said:
    In regards to earning diamonds, I think that players should get like a 10% commission if someone purchase an item with diamonds based on their look. That would encourage more players to wear their older items. Earning diamonds for voting too, voting for a few $$ cash is not even worth it.
    This is a great idea! Such a great idea that they won't consider it off course. Unfortunately (to have this change I mean, it's obviously very nice when people agree to help each other out!)
    Unfortunately people already often agree to do that if someone is looking for something. Maybe people should stop until more earnable diamonds is possible. 
    Android player, looking for in game friends. FB Dolores Wyatt 
  • asalaxoasalaxo Registered Users, Member 876 Posts
    🤡

iOS player
    TLDR: Don't vote for 1st place TS items.

With no changes being made to TS by Glu, the only thing that players can control to a small amount, is a TS items worth. Some people will obviously still buy 1st place just to have the rare and unique outfit no matter what. But if the outfit becomes unusable and not worth the price, maybe less people will buy and use tickets. 

So once again Im saying that I often will purposely not vote for looks with past #1 TS and I think others should do the same. I agree there is no way to tell if the person who is wearing it won with 14 looks or 54, and yes I have won 1st place with no tickets then used it in looks later so if it catches on I'm screwing myself too. Even tho it seems unfair to some, this is the only action people can take to show its not worth buying tickets. It's the only thing we as players can take to try and make ticket buying for the TS items less likely. The company won't listen, so show people it's better to spend their money elsewhere!

• mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    Oh I love these items!!! My favorite being the earnable dress and trendsetters hair, so I’m sure that means ticket buyers gone wild. 

I’m also obsessed with this theme, I loveeee florals and I’ll have to plan outfits to see how many looks I can come up with, but I bet I’ll be fine. I know my doll definitely has the flower crowns to carry me through this event 😂 can’t wait to see everyone’s looks 
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
    It's not about being bitter at all, as I said I have won fair and square before so I'd be feeling it as much as other players. But it's the only option players can take (that I can think of) that might result in a change in TS. Glu will never do anything and this was the best action I can think of that would possibly change things. 
  • Vixen_KKHVixen_KKH Registered Users, Member 156 Posts
    I hope that with this update the number of diamonds won in SyS will increase, because honestly with this kollection... They could replace the trend's kstar with diamonds, at least in the top five.
    English: Second Language
    Android player
    Follow on instagram: kkh_vixen

• oopsididitagainoopsididitagain Registered Users, Member 1,158 Posts
    This might be an unpopular opinion, but I’m kind of thinking that not voting for #1 TS might accidentally boost ticket sales😅😅 the majority (or at least a good chunk) of those submitting #1 TS items buy tickets, so if their looks score poorly they’ll probably just buy more tickets. Those who don’t buy tickets aren’t going to regardless of a bad score, so Glu isn’t losing or gaining money there, but the ones that do buy will likely buy more than normal if their looks are doing poorly. 

I love the idea of finding a way to make Glu listen to our suggestions, though💕 
  • princesspreciousprincessprecious Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts
    Not voting for people with top looks is totally unfair and it's not going to solve anything either. 

I've decided to turn my in-app purchases off and refuse to spend anymore real money on this game as I've spent WAY too much, especially more recently. But this isn't going to change anything either, except my bank account.

There's people that don't come to these forums, or any social media that will spend irl money, Glu is always gonna win and won't stop trying to make people spend
  • jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    I loooove those TS items!!!
  • jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    Although I also wish there were more ways to win diamonds, I’d be really surprised if glu implements this. The purpose of the diamonds kollections is for people to buy diamonds to complete them- they don’t want to give us more diamonds bc then people wouldn’t have to buy as many. 
  • samanthakkhsamanthakkh Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts
    wow i love the earnables!! especially the dress. cant wait to see what they look like on my doll! the ts prizes i cant definitely go without as they’re not really my style! also not opposed to winning them either though lol