šŸŽ†Update v10.9 - It's Here!

Comments

• dolldreamdolldream Registered Users, Member 84 Posts

Is this new? I donā€™t ever recall seeing a kollection for kash...although I do remember this kollectionšŸ˜¶
  • Scarlett_9297Scarlett_9297 Registered Users, Member 234 Posts
    @FilipaKKH Hi, Iā€™m from Spain.Ā 
  • FilipaKKHFilipaKKH Registered Users, Member 516 Posts
    @Scarlett_9297 Hi, neighbor! I'm from Portugal! That'sĀ such a beautiful language. There are a lot of spanish speaking players on this forum! šŸ’• I'm portuguese but I'm studying spanish too, so if you want I can try answering some of your questions, PM me whenever you need. I'd love to help.Ā 
    šŸ‡µšŸ‡¹ ā€¢ no longer a kkh player & not active on the forum ā€¢ šŸ³ļøā€šŸŒˆ
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    dolldream said:

Is this new? I donā€™t ever recall seeing a kollection for kash...although I do remember this kollectionšŸ˜¶
    That Kolection isnt new! Its one of the first ones that came out :)Ā 
    The first spin is Kash, but the rest are Kstars :)Ā 
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
    dolldream said:

Ah knew I had seen it before thanks! I wonā€™t even bother trying to spin it for the k stars then :)
  • Scarlett_9297Scarlett_9297 Registered Users, Member 234 Posts
    FilipaKKH said:
    @Scarlett_9297 Hi, neighbor! I'm from Portugal! That'sĀ such a beautiful language. There are a lot of spanish speaking players on this forum! šŸ’• I'm portuguese but I'm studying spanish too, so if you want I can try answering some of your questions, PM me whenever you need. I'd love to help.Ā 

OMG, youā€™re so near! šŸ˜ƒā˜ŗļø Itā€™s a good news that Iā€™m not the only Spanish speaker here. Thanku for the help, Iā€™ll need it.Ā 
    dolldream said:
    dolldream said:

Ah knew I had seen it before thanks! I wonā€™t even bother trying to spin it for the k stars then :)
    Honestly? This the cheapest Kolection there is!
  • promquin98promquin98 Registered Users, Member 309 Posts
    Thank you so much @eggsandbananas for restoring my diamonds!!! Will go for a spin RIGHT NOW!!!!

• promquin98promquin98 Registered Users, Member 309 Posts
    I got the pink hair dye.. 5 diamonds more for the next spin..Ā 
    Soo i did a spin on the Diamond Kolection and got the ugly and wierd hairstyle.... *sigh*
    šŸ˜­šŸ˜­šŸ˜­šŸ˜­šŸ˜­
  • martina_kkhmartina_kkh Registered Users, Member 213 Posts
    Does anyone have issues with ads today? Itā€™s 6pm in my country and I havenā€™t gotten any ad the whole day! Iā€™m not able to watch ads for anything (K-Stars, Rapid Recharge, Energy). TheĀ ads donā€™t even pop casually while I play the game! Usually first ad pops after a minute of playing, but now I was waiting like 15-20 minutes in game and nothing. It bugs me very much
    dolldream said:

@LovelyEmma youā€™re my new guardian angel!!šŸ„³šŸ’ž
    dolldream said:
    dolldream said:

@LovelyEmma youā€™re my new guardian angel!!šŸ„³šŸ’ž
    Ahahahah not really but hey congrats :PĀ 
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    Pastel vibes šŸ˜

Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) āž” the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvmā˜ŗ

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• luvs2gruuvluvs2gruuv Registered Users, Member 2,023 Posts
    Hey @Joyyy! Welcome!
    Platform: Android/ Doll's name: Syndy KKH
    Level: 73/officially ran out of old story lines at 72
    Ranking: A+++
    Addicted

• Vixen_KKHVixen_KKH Registered Users, Member 156 Posts
    thallisa said:
    I hate when people refers to the twist hairstyle as ugly. Its just not your style but it isnt ugly. šŸ™„
    +1. Just because it doesn't look good on your doll, it doesn't mean it's ugly. I actually got this hair too and I wish my doll could wear it without looking like a ridiculous culture vulture.Ā 
    EXACTLY! @Vixen_KKH with this hair looks gorgeous!

Tudo pra mimā¤
    English: Second Language
    Android player
    Follow on instagram: kkh_vixen

• JoyyyJoyyy Registered Users, Member 35 Posts
    Thank you @luvs2gruuv ā˜ŗļø
  • hyamihyami Registered Users, Member 120 Posts
    I got the 12 diamonds from the iron model tasks. Ā Decided to take a spin and got the twist hair style. Ā I like it more than I thought.

My dollā€™s insta: Hyami.kkhĀ 
  • FilipaKKHFilipaKKH Registered Users, Member 516 Posts
    edited February 2020
    @martina_kkh I don't want to be the bearer of bad news, but when that happened to me I stopped having free ads on my device. šŸ˜Ÿ I had to transfer my game to a device with a more recent version of Android OS, because these features stopped being compatible with my older device. Anyway, try waiting until tomorrow. If you still don't have access to these features, contact Kalinda, she was the one who helped me. I wish you the best of luck.
    šŸ‡µšŸ‡¹ ā€¢ no longer a kkh player & not active on the forum ā€¢ šŸ³ļøā€šŸŒˆ
  • kenikkhkenikkh Registered Users, Member 123 Posts
    edited February 2020
    Super pleased with my spin on the diamond collectionĀ 
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts
    I spinned to get the twists cause i absolutely adore the hair so much and of course i get the bundle. Which is sad because i dont use really long hair and the makeup just doesnt look nice on my doll because my skintone. The dress is ok but like of all the times to give me the bundle its this time i get it and can only use one thing :/. GLUMOBILE kalinda and eggs allow us to be able to trade stuff we wont use to others who want these items! I have tons of makeup that doesnt flatter my doll and outfits i never use.