🗳️ SYS - 2/27/20 - Wrap Your Dolls in Floral Fashions!🌼👗🌷

Comments

• Chooky1116Chooky1116 Registered Users, Member 655 Posts
    I love florals my real life wardrobe has so many floral prints! My Kkh closet ahhhh does not 😂 I’m so glad I saved my diamonds so hopefully I can get some floral outfits that way ❤️
  • julia19julia19 Registered Users, Member 802 Posts
    Love the earnables!
  • brunakkhbrunakkh Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts
    @SisSnappedLikeThanos YES! That is exactly it! They just like to win and to show people that they won! That is why I always see facebook posts of people just showing off their 1st place, they love the sensation of being on top.
    IOS player
    🌸 be nice to each other 🌸
  • emiliedkemiliedk Registered Users, Member 108 Posts
    PixiDust said:
    I find it interesting that the only floral kloset items that were introduced in this update are only available for k-stars 🤔
    Came here to say that exact thing! Actually - almost EVERY floral item in the kloset is only available for k-stars
  • dee___321dee___321 Registered Users, Member 11 Posts
    emiliedk said:
    PixiDust said:
    I find it interesting that the only floral kloset items that were introduced in this update are only available for k-stars 🤔
    Came here to say that exact thing! Actually - almost EVERY floral item in the kloset is only available for k-stars
    I want to be surprised over this, but unfortunately I’m not🙄 
    Even to just get the earnables I’ll have to spend a fortune to participate in this SYS. 
    I have very few floral items, and I can imagine a lot of newer players/non VIP members are in the same boat. The voting booth is going to be a mess, I can see it already. 
  • KKH_RavenKKH_Raven Registered Users, Member 99 Posts
    My lack of self control is making my wallet scream. 
    but I’m kind of scared of using these items in the sys if some people be pissed at others for buying the diamond kollektion ಥ﹏ಥ  
  • LisylisLisylis Registered Users 931 Posts
    edited February 2020

How much florals is too much floral? 
    Get the petals aura going and you're golden

Also @KKH_Raven lol at that little pointy tail of hair you can see through the dress from the diamond kollection hair
  • ashleyyashleyy Registered Users, Member 1,425 Posts
    I love the earnables and TS 💖 I even like the theme, but I don’t feel like I have that many floral items 💔
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    edited February 2020
    Some of the posts reminded me of floral items I forgot about and I just remembered that I got the handheld rose recently, so perfect timing. 
    Platform: Android

• luvs2gruuvluvs2gruuv Registered Users, Member 2,023 Posts
    I love having the storage kloset for times like these! It makes it so much easier to have the on theme items readily on hand. :)
    Platform: Android/ Doll's name: Syndy KKH
    Level: 73/officially ran out of old story lines at 72
    Ranking: A+++
    Addicted

• soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    I have a decent amount of floral - not a lot of gowns that are though so I’m hoping some of the more casual looks and the floral hairs I have will help with the theme 

Does anyone know if the last hairstyle is available for diamonds?
  • PixiDustPixiDust Registered Users, Member 735 Posts
    I truly don't under stand what everyone loves about these earnables. This original dress is BEAUTIFUL and I absolutely cannot believe how badly they messed it up. Their version looks like a kloset dress I wouldn't even spend 40 kstars on. 
    Sorry not sorry
    I didn’t even realise that Kylie dress was the inspiration but it’s so much nicer. I feel like the skirt part of the earnable dress looks really lazy and has a weird shape compared to the top part which is gorgeous.
    iOS player 💞✨🧚🏻‍♀️
    on a spending strike until everyone gets 20 videos ! 🍄🍃
  • mandamay76mandamay76 Registered Users, Member 1,794 Posts
    @soundspretty it is thats where I got it a few SYS ago!

• ashleyyashleyy Registered Users, Member 1,425 Posts
    edited February 2020
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    @soundspretty it is thats where I got it a few SYS ago!

Yay thank you! Hopefully they keep the diamonds in SYS so I can earn some more this weekend and find the hair.
  • luvs2gruuvluvs2gruuv Registered Users, Member 2,023 Posts
    thallisa said:
    @VioletDreams I thought the inspo behind this dress was the one that Kendall wore for one of her Vogue shoots?

It kinda looks like mix of both though lol I don't mind, I still love it 🤷🏼‍♀️
    I believe you're right @t@thallisa! It has the choker collar like this one..
    Platform: Android/ Doll's name: Syndy KKH
    Level: 73/officially ran out of old story lines at 72
    Ranking: A+++
    Addicted

@thallisa love all of your looks but especially love the 10th dress <3 and its styled perfectly with that hair <3
  • thallisathallisa Registered Users 1,384 Posts
    @mandamay76 thank youuu 💕☺️ this hair is super flattering and looks good with so many outfits, it's the best flower hairstyle we have in the game imo!
  • VioletDreamsVioletDreams Registered Users, Member 297 Posts
    @thallisa oops I think you're right, especially the top part. My mind just jumped to the Kylie one bc of the corset. I love that one so much and I WISH they had recreated that one (properly..) 

Sage | The Ginger One | Level 47 | Android
  • elettrahereelettrahere Registered Users, Member 1,920 Posts
    My flower child self loves this theme 🌸🌈
    iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #daily20kstarsforeveryone
    #maledollsmatter
    thallisa said:
    @mandamay76 thank youuu 💕☺️ this hair is super flattering and looks good with so many outfits, it's the best flower hairstyle we have in the game imo!
    I was looking at your looks again and where is Dress #9 from? That is adorable! I think I missed it because I was obsessing over some of your other looks!  And totally agree about the flower hairstyle - Its one of my faves! <3
  • thallisathallisa Registered Users 1,384 Posts
    @VioletDreams well at least there's still a chance they'll butcher add it to the game in some future update! 😂

@mandamay76 I got it in a throwback box actually! One of my best picks for sure lol It was a last earnable in an old VIP event:

• princesspreciousprincessprecious Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts
    I can't find one in the reference archive, do we have an available for diamonds list anywhere?