🗳️ SYS - 2/27/20 - Wrap Your Dolls in Floral Fashions!🌼👗🌷

Comments

• mandamay76mandamay76 Registered Users, Member 1,794 Posts
    A few more I threw together.  Gonna throw some more floral gown looks in and I think I have my 14
  • elettrahereelettrahere Registered Users, Member 1,920 Posts
    @mikaylachimo can I steal your 7th look? Do I have your permission? 🤣 love your looks!
    iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #daily20kstarsforeveryone
    #maledollsmatter
  • FilipaKKHFilipaKKH Registered Users, Member 516 Posts
    @Emcat I fully agree with you on that point. It's especially hard when it's a vague theme and the votes are split. Sometimes we're voting for a long time already and we don't get the voting rewards because it's hard to guess what's the popular pick. However, most of the time the voting reward is cash, so don't let it make you feel anxious. I'd advise you to vote however you want, that's what I've been doing lately. It feels good to give your vote to a doll if you feel like they deserve it, it makes a difference and it might make someone smile, so go for it.
    🇵🇹 • no longer a kkh player & not active on the forum • 🏳️‍🌈
  • Bear_KKHBear_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,128 Posts
    If anyone on Android plans on submitting this dress, please tag me! I saw it in the voting booth a few months ago. Im going to pass on the kollection for now and buy this dress instead, if I find it anyway 😝

- Emmy
  • elettrahereelettrahere Registered Users, Member 1,920 Posts
    FilipaKKH said:
    However, most of the time the voting reward is cash, so don't let it make you feel anxious. I'd advise you to vote however you want, that's what I've been doing lately. It feels good to give your vote to a doll if you feel like they deserve it, it makes a difference and it might make someone smile, so go for it.
    That’s what I’ve been doing too!
    iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #daily20kstarsforeveryone
    #maledollsmatter
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    @elettrahere haha of course!!! ❤️ thank you
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I never like having to pick the popular look to get the rewards because sometimes I like the other look better.
    Platform: Android

• bbyoticbbyotic Registered Users 109 Posts
    @Bear_KKH I can submit that one for you!! not sure if it will be my first look but I'll tag you once I'm ready to submit it ☺️ I'm on GMT btw we probably have different timezones 😅😅😅
    Android user since 2014
    Portuguese player!!
  • PlantWitchPlantWitch Registered Users 374 Posts
    @Bear_KKH I'm soo glad you posted that dress! I forgot I had it lol... I'll tag you when I submit it!!💙
    🧡🤍💗
    they/she
    android
    pm for add info!
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts
    Sys is floral and on my bday no less. I dont have that many floral items. But im gonna use the hair i bought with braids and a flower and the valentines box one. 
  • HannahKKHHannahKKH Registered Users, Member 946 Posts

This is all I’ve got 😩 I don’t have any hair with flower accessories so I’ll just have to hope I can unlock a couple of outfits to reuse
    Hannah 🇬🇧
    Violet is my doll. iOS player ✨
    👻💀🎃🦇🕸🕷⚰️🔮🖤
    PM me for FB add info! Let’s be friends 👯‍♀️
  • JoyyyJoyyy Registered Users, Member 35 Posts
    A few looks that I plan on using for the sys.
  • TarsiladoAmaralTarsiladoAmaral Registered Users, Member 41 Posts
    edited February 2020
    Hello dolls from the Kim Kardashian community. I will start my game as a doll after a long time playing as a boy, I liked it a lot but as they don't get much news from game,  I decided to change it for a girl. I liked the SYS clothes that week, but I don't know if I will get them, given my new wardrobe.

• mandamay76mandamay76 Registered Users, Member 1,794 Posts
    Just realized the little red dress has flowers on it!!! And here are some gown looks I put together 
  • promquin98promquin98 Registered Users, Member 309 Posts
    Also... almost there...... a little bit more... 🤞

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Hello dolls from the Kim Kardashian community. I will start my game as a doll after a long time playing as a boy, I liked it a lot but as they don't get much news from game,  I decided to change it for a girl. I liked the SYS clothes that week, but I don't know if I will get them, given my new wardrobe.

Hi and Welcome.  Good Luck.  Enjoy the Events.  You are so right about Girls getting all the good clothes.  Guys have some, but lets face it...in life and in the game the guys get less clothes.  My closet is a walk in.  Puterhead's is a small and I mean small closet.  lolol

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • SilverbellaSilverbella Registered Users, Member 81 Posts
    Do many of you guys have the private jet?  Is it worth the k-stars?
  • KoakumaKoakuma Registered Users 791 Posts
    @Silverbella it was one of the first things I got, it was really useful for early in the game when I didn't have much kash to spend but wanted to go around the globe tapping for energy
  • kkh_claricekkh_clarice Registered Users, Member 1,201 Posts
    Do many of you guys have the private jet?  Is it worth the k-stars?
    Totally. If you don't have it yet just wait until next Vip Event. 

she/her | android player 🌼 english isn't my first language 

• promquin98promquin98 Registered Users, Member 309 Posts
    edited February 2020
    @Silverbella I find it useful for me because I don't have 1 million cash and I run out of cash most of the time. When I ran out of energy in doing tasks especially when there are earnables I would go to other places to shake energy off of things to recharge faster. Now that I have a jet, all trips are FREE. The trip fare consumes my cash coz its no more than 10,000 cash on a regular. I buy stuff most of the time (to distract me from purchasing stars sometimes) 🤣🤣🤣🤣
  • SilverbellaSilverbella Registered Users, Member 81 Posts
    Awesome, thank you @Koakuma @kkh_clarice and @promquin98 💕 I'll save save up k-stars for it during the next VIP.
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts
    Honeymoon said:
    Finally i can use this dress 💜🧚🏿‍♀️
    😍 omg you look stunning! Everything looks so gorgeous on you 🌹
  • Bear_KKHBear_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,128 Posts
    Thank you @bbyotic and @PlantWitch. Hopefully I'll find it!
    Btw @bbyotic I'm in Germany, so there's probably just a little time difference 😂 but hopefully it'll work out lol.
    - Emmy