🎉KK:H Weekend Event - 2/28/20 - Party through Leap Day into March. 🍹💃

Comments

• kawaiianniekawaiiannie Registered Users 23 Posts
    earnables are cute, gb not bothered about which is good as i have no kstars lol
  • Christie_KKHChristie_KKH Registered Users, Member 97 Posts
    edited February 2020
    The earnable hair is kinda cute but all together..
  • kawaiianniekawaiiannie Registered Users 23 Posts
    Earnable dress looks exactly like that one we got  as earnble for valentines day the pink one. Other then that the earnables look nice. Gb not crazy about and those shoes 😆 
    ooooh yes i never noticed that about the dress! 👀
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    WOW!!!
    I LOVE the earnables!!!
    Also i really like the GB itens <3
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • brunakkhbrunakkh Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts
    That earnable hair is sooo pretty! I need it!
    Excited for a party event cause I just started my second comeback today 😁
    IOS player
    🌸 be nice to each other 🌸
  • princesspreciousprincessprecious Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts
    I actually quite like the gold dress. The cut is similar yes, but before this most dresses we were getting were spaghetti straps. I actually prefer that it's longer and I like the bodice detail. I don't think I'd ever use the valentines one, as much as I love the colour and sparkle. I hate the length and the draping at the top looks lazy with the harsh shading/underline

• oopsididitagainoopsididitagain Registered Users, Member 1,158 Posts
    All jokes aside, I really do like everything!! I wish they would have kept the bottom of the dress more like the inspo though
  • julia19julia19 Registered Users, Member 802 Posts
    Love these items especially the earnable hair!
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Ok, I'm going to wear and love them both. :blush:  And when the Android Sisters go out they can dress similar but not too matchy matchy like when one's a dye job.  ;)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • princesspreciousprincessprecious Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts

I love the hair but the dress looks so boring with a last minute after thought to add a diamond fringe trip to the bottom
  • thallisathallisa Registered Users 1,384 Posts
    I like the earnables, especially the hair! GB items are cute, but nothing special, I guess I like the hair and purse the most. 
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts
    Inspo looks better 🤔 if it was longer id like it more  in the game version. 
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
    edited February 2020

I love the hair but the dress looks so boring with a last minute after thought to add a diamond fringe trip to the bottom
    Actually this dress reminds me that white top which was also in GB not that long ago 🤔 the sparkly bottoms look very similar to me. 
    iOS player 

• Maree_kkhMaree_kkh Registered Users, Member 723 Posts

Kendall is the dress inspo:
    Image result for kendall naked dress
    Wish the fringe had more sparkle to it and the same cut!
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts
    Why didnt they leave it nude 😭 its so pretty in nude. 
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts
    Earnables. Love it. I love the hair and dress from Kim ‘s Diddy ( OG fans remember him as Puff Daddy. 😂) 50th bday. Do wish it is longer. Like Floor length at least even minus train. But the hair will be awesome for glamorous looks. 

GB. At first I am a bit meh. Like the hair I seen it. The dress is very similar to many ts and sys dresses. But. As I look on. I notice the pearl clips matches the the details on the straps. And the hem of the dress have crystals that matches with the shoes, the bag is like the perfect casual but big enough to put my junk. Like this girl with this look knows what going on. 😂 I hope I get the shoes. The shoes are really killer and stunning. 
    IOS Player 
  • MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    Earnables are cute. GBs are nice, I’m hoping if I manage to pick an item this week (please let me get one, the bonus points are much needed!) that I get the shoes. They’re quite different to anything we have already and while the other stuff is nice, it’s kind of plain maybe? I can’t quite put my finger on it, they just don’t scream “get me!” 
    I play on iOS
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
    fingers crossed I pick shoes from GB  🤞🏻 Because I don’t really like anything else 🤷🏼‍♀️😬
    iOS player 

• PixiDustPixiDust Registered Users, Member 735 Posts
    Looovee the earnables !! The hair looks like a more wearable version of the jessica rabbit hair & this dress looks a lot better than the valentines one imo 
    iOS player 💞✨🧚🏻‍♀️
    on a spending strike until everyone gets 20 videos ! 🍄🍃
  • jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    Ugh I’m def gonna open a few GBs for that hair and purse!!
  • ellyelephantellyelephant Registered Users, Member 442 Posts

GB dress reminds me of this dress we had as a TS prize.
  • asalaxoasalaxo Registered Users, Member 876 Posts
    the GB dress is very similar to the amusement park sys dress

iOS player
  • haikawahaikawa Registered Users, Member 730 Posts
    earnables i love love LOVE!!! the hair is really pretty and the dress is gorgeous i think ill be grinding hard this weekend

gb is okay i wont be opening any extra boxes so i will pray and wish and hope hard to get the purse 😖 thats the only one in the set i really like
    iOS Level 33  ❣ 
    Daily Free Player  ❄︎  Nov '19 - now 
    #UpdateWeekdayTBBoxes ⋆ #TSusingAverages ⋆ #All4ItemsinEventBoxes ⋆ #20VideosforEveryone
  • dolldreamdolldream Registered Users, Member 84 Posts
    I actually love how the tiny 90s bags have come back in the game and irl, I can’t remember the last time I used a huge purse in real life I can’t lie...

Wish they kept the Kendall dress how it was, I’m just gonna grind for the earnables and save my k stars. Hopefully I get the dress or hair in my free box🤞🏽
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    Earnables: I like the shoes but I'm meh on the dress. Not a huge fan of this length as it only works with certain shoes. The hair is cute and I'll grind for it but it's similar to multiple styles we already have.

GB: If I get the hair or shoes they're immediately going in the storage kloset.