🗳️ SYS - 2/27/20 - Wrap Your Dolls in Floral Fashions!🌼👗🌷

Comments

• KatinkaeKatinkae Registered Users 845 Posts
    edited February 2020
    @thallisa thank you!! 😙 that was such a good event tho!
    Player since day 1 🤩 iOS 🇳🇴

📢 ‼️ let us exchange things in our closet we dont like into k stars/diamonds
  • Kkh_AnastasiaKkh_Anastasia Registered Users, Member 1,882 Posts
    @mikaylachimo dang it, i submitted another hair with a hat  :D 
    iOS 📲
    Instagram: kkh_anastasia98
    🇸🇪🇸🇪🇸🇪

• mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    @mandamay76 @dolldream if you’re wearing the hair in game and then go into SYS wearing it, you can use handhelds. If you go into SYS wearing a different hair and then put on the long hair, you’ll need to press the undress button and then handhelds should work. Same with wearing it out of SYS, press the undress button while wearing it and handhelds should work. Save it to your lookbook to make it easier/keep it if glu decides to “fix” it 
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • mandamay76mandamay76 Registered Users, Member 1,794 Posts
    @mikaylachimo OMG thank you doll😘
  • thallisathallisa Registered Users 1,384 Posts
    @grada I play on iOS! The hair has the same hands down pose as the bundle hair from the diamond kollection:

it can be a bit glitchy in the photobooth but I like it anyway lol 
  • Ryley1eRyley1e Registered Users, Member 625 Posts
    @thallisa yessss thats the one!!! Thank u

Now if someone (on Android) its going to use this hairstyle at some point can u let me know please
  • princesspreciousprincessprecious Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts
    I've bought tickets before but I don't understand why anyone would use them all (or any) within the first few hours?! It reminds me of people that bid on eBay items 6 days before they end. All you're doing is making what you want more expensive 🤷🏼‍♀️
  • kkhforeverxoxokkhforeverxoxo Registered Users, Member 20 Posts
    thallisa said:
    I love the earnables! Both hair and dress are super cute. The TS hair is stunning unfortunately, the dress is okay.
    I'm actually excited about this theme because we have a decent amount of floral dresses in the kloset, so it shouldn't be hard to follow the theme. And we have really a lot of options of stylings - obnoxious flowers from head to toe, only subtle floral elements or even just floral accessories and/or hair! So yeah, I'm really happy we're getting this groundbreaking theme lol 

Some looks that I've saved and might use:

if you use the orange ballgown, will you please tag me? I have been after it for so long!!!
  • HannahKKHHannahKKH Registered Users, Member 946 Posts

I’m awful at recognising forum dolls but is this a @TrashleyKKH in the wild(photobooth)?
    I voted for you but you weren’t the popular pick 😪
    Hannah 🇬🇧
    Violet is my doll. iOS player ✨
    👻💀🎃🦇🕸🕷⚰️🔮🖤
    PM me for FB add info! Let’s be friends 👯‍♀️

These are some hairs I’ve seen that I like - some to do with the theme and some not - and I can’t decide which one to buy if I see any of them again 😓
    Does anyone have any of these hairs and minds showing me what they look like in different colour dyes? I mainly use both blonde colours and black 
    Hannah 🇬🇧
    👻💀🎃🦇🕸🕷⚰️🔮🖤
  • jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    @HannahKKH just my opinion, but this hair is my number 1 regret from Black Friday. My doll has never worn it!

• KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    jhabs said:

Would u ever risk playing this kollection again if u were me or would u just stop lol I want the hair! 

No, but let's be honest, we all would cause most of us don't have any strength to stop
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • Ryley1eRyley1e Registered Users, Member 625 Posts
    @HannahKKH  I dont recommend this one, I dont use it a lot and you are probably going to use it in this event and not again in like forever 
    edited February 2020
    HannahKKH said:

These are some hairs I’ve seen that I like - some to do with the theme and some not - and I can’t decide which one to buy if I see any of them again 😓
    Does anyone have any of these hairs and minds showing me what they look like in different colour dyes? I mainly use both blonde colours and black 

which blond specifically?

And

Here is a blondish look, if you mean another let me know 

IOS

edited February 2020

I'd recommend this one personally, I love it. I don't have the braid but I very rarely use braids. I have the others except the bottom right, and I never use them.

@HannahKKH
    @jhabs @Ryley1e @KaylaJ thanks for the hair pics! I still can’t decide 😂😭

and these are the blondes I alternate between ☺️

Hannah 🇬🇧
    👻💀🎃🦇🕸🕷⚰️🔮🖤
    @princessprecious that’s the one I’ve been lusting over after seeing it in the booth last week, but I wasn’t sure what it’d look like dyed because of the roots! But I love it 😩 I’m going to try and hunt it down again I think
    Hannah 🇬🇧
    👻💀🎃🦇🕸🕷⚰️🔮🖤
    @HannahKKH this is it with the other blonde you said you use. If you're on IOS I'm more than happy to post!

edited February 2020
    HannahKKH said:
    @princessprecious that’s the one I’ve been lusting over after seeing it in the booth last week, but I wasn’t sure what it’d look like dyed because of the roots! But I love it 😩 I’m going to try and hunt it down again I think
    I would agree, that one or the curlier one would be more versatile 

This one is nice too, but that part by the ear will start to annoy you

IOS

• 420Molly420Molly Registered Users, Member 22 Posts
    My trendsetters isn’t showing up, is it normal? It’s been almost 6 hours since my first look, it usually shows up like 10 minutes after the first look! 
    @princessprecious that would be amazing if you could! I’m going to bed now though because it’s 2:05am where I live 😂
    Hannah 🇬🇧
    👻💀🎃🦇🕸🕷⚰️🔮🖤
    420Molly said:
    My trendsetters isn’t showing up, is it normal? It’s been almost 6 hours since my first look, it usually shows up like 10 minutes after the first look! 

sometimes it won't show up til after the 3rd look, but if it doesn't after that, go ahead and contact Eggs or Kalinda
    IOS

@HannahKKH same! I'm from England and should probably go to bed too 😂 I'll tag you when i post tomorrow 💜
  • 420Molly420Molly Registered Users, Member 22 Posts
    KaylaJ said:
    420Molly said:

sometimes it won't show up til after the 3rd look, but if it doesn't after that, go ahead and contact Eggs or Kalinda
    Thank you! I will submit the third look now and I will see. 
  • jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    Is this a very dark @thallisa lol 
  • gradagrada Registered Users, Member 206 Posts
    thallisa said:
    @grada I play on iOS! The hair has the same hands down pose as the bundle hair from the diamond kollection:

it can be a bit glitchy in the photobooth but I like it anyway lol 
    It looks great imo but it could be just because your doll is a beauty. I'm on android though so its a shame 😔
                                                                    𝖺𝗇𝖽𝗋𝗈𝗂𝖽 𝗉𝗅𝖺𝗒𝖾𝗋 | 𝖾𝗇𝗀𝗅𝗂𝗌𝗁 𝗂𝗌𝗇'𝗍 𝗆𝗒 𝖿𝗂𝗋𝗌𝗍 𝗅𝖺𝗇𝗀𝗎𝖺𝗀𝖾
  • thallisathallisa Registered Users 1,384 Posts
    @kkhforeverxoxo I'll tag you! If you're on iOS, I actually have a ticket in like one hour, so I can submit it then if you're gonna be able to vote. 

@jhabs Not me, I haven't used that dress yet! My clone has a good taste though and I'm happy that she was a popular pick 💛 😂

@gradaI hope you'll find someone who can submit it for you on android! And thank you so much 
    💛 ☺️ 
  • ashleyyashleyy Registered Users, Member 1,425 Posts
    Trying to come up with some more looks, and am I blind or are theses flowers on this skirt? (Also if they are I will probably style it differently bc I’m not happy with how this looks I think) 

agree if they are flowers
    lol if they ain’t 

thank you 💓

• EloiseAnnEloiseAnn Registered Users 94 Posts
    First 3 looks