🎉KK:H Weekend Event - 2/28/20 - Party through Leap Day into March. 🍹💃

Comments

• TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,516 Posts
    @SisSnappedLikeThanos love your fashion edits but love your shady edits way more. 😂 
    IOS Player 
  • MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    Bear_KKH said:
    I like the earnable hair, and the shoes are cute. I don't really care for anything from the GB. The earnable dress kind of looks like recolor

Made me think of this dress as well.

I play on iOS
  • Maree_kkhMaree_kkh Registered Users, Member 723 Posts
    edited February 2020
    @KKH_Raven probably not since this event is the last one from the February update!
  • LisylisLisylis Registered Users 931 Posts
    Earnable hair is great but ughhhh 3 hour parties take so much energy for the measly little 12 stars they give you
  • FieraFiera Registered Users, Member 322 Posts

• FieraFiera Registered Users, Member 322 Posts
    I am actually happy cuz I had a lot of assignments to do over the weekend lol
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I wish the pink dress from Valentine's had the texture of the cream one. Since I don't like party events I'm good with stopping at the dress. If I get a GB item for extra event points, I don't mind the hair. 
    Platform: Android

• KKH_RavenKKH_Raven Registered Users, Member 99 Posts
    Maree_kkh said:
    @KKH_Raven probably not since this event is the last one from the February update!
    Oh! That’s sad 😪
  • kenikkhkenikkh Registered Users, Member 123 Posts
    edited February 2020
    honestly super disappointed the dress is so similar to the pink one the only thing I’m loving is the bag 
  • DelenaGovatoDelenaGovato Registered Users, Member 575 Posts
    Thank god the good things are the earnables
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,516 Posts
    @mikaylachimo omg, i didn’t recognised it was Kendall’s dress till you pointed it out. The blue really throw it off for me, wished they kept it in the original color. 
    IOS Player 
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    @mikaylachimo can’t agree more with you! I loved that Kendall look and I hoped your suggestion make it to the game and the result it’s so disappointing 
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• Kkh_AnastasiaKkh_Anastasia Registered Users, Member 1,882 Posts
    I kinda like the bag tho, it’s pink and has a cute bow on it. Perfect for spring imo. 
    iOS 📲
    Instagram: kkh_anastasia98
    🇸🇪🇸🇪🇸🇪

• ArianaKKHArianaKKH Registered Users, Member 452 Posts
    What is another great place for parties? ☺️
    iOS player
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ari.kkh.184
  • JaelynJaxJaelynJax Registered Users 624 Posts
    Definitely hate party events...and I forget about that darn parties. Love the earnable hair don’t care for the dress. It’s just so plain. The GB the look is all over the place but I do like the purse. 
    Daily iOS Player: Level 55
    🌻NubianQueen🌻
    Platform: iOS
    Send Message for Add
  • Bear_KKHBear_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,128 Posts
    Rikk said:
    Earnables: meh 
    Gift Box: meh 

This is the first event for many months that I don’t think I’ll even try to finish...the items are so plain. When would I wear these basic items in comparison to dresses and gowns we already have? They almost look like a template that we should personalize as opposed to finished items. I’m sure that bag has been sitting around unreleased for several years. 

Just to compare, let me show you what you (might) get for free vs. what you’re expected to pay hundreds of dollars for: 

It’s not fair to abandon thoughtful and creative design for the items the majority of us will own in lieu of the items only hackers and big spenders will own.

Yea everything well detailed gets put away in kollections (now diamond kollection 🙄) and they are giving us dresses that could be dresses in the kloset for cash. I honestly wouldn't mind if Glu started only releasing new weekend earnables/SYS items twice a month instead of every week if it meant we could get better quality new items. The other two weeks could be how it's set up for the guys, where we play for throw backs and k stars. A lot of things recently just feel like filler items.
     Even the earnable gown, I think it was me that suggested it, it lacks the shine and texture of the original and they cut the train off and left it cut at a weird length. And really it should have been feet together to give the shape like the original. Also, the star of Kim's outfit was her shell clutch, especially the way it's held is so different, and it's not with the dress. I'm going to be really mad if they made that beautiful clutch and stuffed it away in a kollection.
    - Emmy
  • VioletDreamsVioletDreams Registered Users, Member 297 Posts
    @Bear_KKH I agree! Honestly it might be an unpopular opinion but there's SO many old items I still want I would  be glad to have another chance to win them. I've been playing on this account for like a 1.5 years and I literally have about 70 out of the 600+ throwback items we have. It would also be a nice opportunity for them to actually update the TB boxes so people are more excited to get some items they missed out on.
    I can see how this would be less exciting for long term players but it would also give them to opportunity to skip a week of SYS or finally just spend their time putting out original looks and not worry about scores.

I'm tired of these subpar items that are being pumped out every week. Honestly we have more kollections than I could ever finish in this lifetime. In this whole time I've been playing I haven't been able to finish A SINGLE kollection. We absolutely don't need new SYS and TS items every single week. We're being overwhelmed with way more items than we could ever need yet nobody is feeling content with them because the items are absolute trash.

But they're never going to do that because why would they give us more TB items for free when they could have players purchase diamonds to get those same items? And if there's nobody buying 50 tickets to get 1st place in TS where will they get their money?
    Sage | The Ginger One | Level 47 | Android
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    ArianaKKH said:
    What is another great place for parties? ☺️
    The best place to do parties is at the Bel Air house! There you can invite up to 9 people :)
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • Bear_KKHBear_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,128 Posts
    @VioletDreams They could still make money from TBs chasing stars, diamonds, and dye maybe? @SisSnappedLikeThanos was totally correct anyhow in saying ppl mostly only buy tickets just to win. Some of the items we've seen ppl buy an insane amount of tickets for is just ridiculous. Most of the items ppl win go directly into the pit of their closet never to be worn again. Or ppl buy tickets to finish. The weeks we don't get new items, the earnables could be TB boxes, dye, diamonds and stars. There's so many old items anyway, ppl would still buy diamonds bc it's a long shot to win a specific item in a TB. I think this could also make the game more palatable for new players. My sister started playing this game and quit like a month in bc it was just too overwhelming and money grabby. But you're right probably, Glu wouldn't do anything like this. I mean they want us to grind for 600 points just for one TB that hasn't even been updated, they're insanely greedy. I wish they'd ease up a little. 
    - Emmy
  • Chelsea123Chelsea123 Registered Users 1,802 Posts

Sooo close to the dress but I’m happy with my pick🙌🏽
    platform: Android
    Add me on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/chelsea.kkh.10
    Follow me on Instagram:
    https://www.instagram.com/chelsea123kkh/
    M2013💖 C2015💙 C2020💙
    #capontrendsetters
  • asalaxoasalaxo Registered Users, Member 876 Posts
    those heels are literally what I wanted the least. I just wanted the bag, but I’m not gonna chase it.

iOS player
  • Chloè_KKHChloè_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,377 Posts
    Got the hair in my free box. Honestly I'm not a fan of it at all, my doll's hair looks weird and I don't think she'll ever wear it. Glad for bonus points 

Android
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,746 Posts
    edited February 2020
    @asalaxo  I’m soo jealous of you! I want only those shoes 😩 I picked hair 😒

Edit: I hate myself right now. But at least I got the shoes. When is the Vip event? I need to save stars now 🙈😂

iOS player 

• elettrahereelettrahere Registered Users, Member 1,920 Posts
    edited February 2020
    I wanted an item for bonus points... I don’t know what to do with so much dye 🤣 I think it looks good on this dress tho

iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #daily20kstarsforeveryone
    #maledollsmatter
  • LisylisLisylis Registered Users 931 Posts
    I got the dress in my free box so thought I'd try dying it to look more like the original

😩