🎉KK:H Weekend Event - 2/28/20 - Party through Leap Day into March. 🍹💃

Comments

• LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    Im so happy! I got the purse on my free GB (i wanted the hair the most, but the purse was my 2nd fav item)!

Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • ashleyyashleyy Registered Users, Member 1,425 Posts
    Well I picked the most useless item 🙂

And my Kollections just changed and bc of the current sys, I took a spin on this one in hope to get the bundle…but got cash. 

And then I took a spin on this one and got the bundle so that’s cool 💖

• lilvivlilviv Registered Users, Member 428 Posts
    Got the bag, it’s pretty cute! I love the hair but not going to chase since there were only 3 items in my palette. The simplest changes Glu could make but simply won’t will forever be ridiculous. 

• VioletDreamsVioletDreams Registered Users, Member 297 Posts
    @Bear_KKH I do believe some people buy tickets just to win but I really don't think those make up the majority of the ticket buyers. (I could be wrong of course) I personally always notice a jump in ticket buyers whenever there's a set that's split up or when the 1st place prize is something worthwhile so in the end I do think they would experience a loss if they were to replace new items with throwback boxes in SYS. 

I just have no reason to believe Glu is willing to suffer ANY type of financial loss to make the game more enjoyable for everyone. They've made it clear time and time again they're only out here to squeeze just a little bit more money out of any feature they can. 

Like I said I love your idea and I've actually suggested it myself before but I've lost all hope that there's going to be any positive changes to this game. Literally the only positive change we've had to SYS in MONTHS was that they made the dye a top 3 award and that was literally only to soften the blow of the triple threat offer. I just don't think they care about our suggestions at all.
    Sage | The Ginger One | Level 47 | Android
  • CryingKimCryingKim Registered Users, Member 466 Posts
    Syndra x said:
    excuse our house is a mess but my babygurl munchkin is patiently waiting for spoilers 💕

I guess you’re a filo too considering we have the same dining chairs and that “Goldilocks” box 😂🤗

🌺 your Filipina girl│ign: Gazini iOS daily player since 2015│let's be friends~! 🌺

• AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    I wanted the bag ☹️
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• JenniferKKHollywoodJenniferKKHollywood Registered Users, Member 370 Posts
    Do you recommend 3h parties or 8h parties in Bel Air? I always stuggle with the party events 😅
    iOS player 🌸
    English is not my first language so I apologize for my grammar 🙈
    Add me on facebook (let me know who you are on the forum if the names/picture don’t match)
    https://www.facebook.com/jennifer.lundqvist.792

• AguadeCocoAguadeCoco Registered Users, Member 962 Posts
    I got the dress in my free box, its cute but hard to style!
    Also, why are there some weird wrinkles behind the hand??

Android player - AguadeCoco Kkh on Facebook
    🇫🇷  French gal ⛵ Avid sailor 🐱 Cat owner 🍣 Sushi lover 🏛️ Museum worker 
  • TheBolaTheBola Registered Users, Member 194 Posts
    edited February 2020
      @JenniferKKHollywood 3h parties! 🤗
  • CryingKimCryingKim Registered Users, Member 466 Posts

Yey! Got the bag on my free box 💖

🌺 your Filipina girl│ign: Gazini iOS daily player since 2015│let's be friends~! 🌺

• TheBolaTheBola Registered Users, Member 194 Posts

Two new items?????(out of four), 2 dye tiles, one???? event points tile and I won't even comment about the black dress. I actually wanted to chase the bag because it's really nice, but why would I when I can't even get it to show up in my palette. Glu, when people want to give you their money you should listen to their feedback. I honestly don't know why I'm complaining or why any of us are writing anything here; we are finding bugs and glitches (something that people get paid for), the least you could do is listen. 😓
  • FilipaKKHFilipaKKH Registered Users, Member 516 Posts
    edited February 2020
    @TheBola I also only got two items. It's shameful.

What's even the criteria for giving free GBs to some players with 4 items and GBs with less items to other players? Why are there better free giftboxes than others if they're all free? How is this fair? Are there players who deserve it more than others? It's even worse when we pay for it. Why do some players pay the same price for a giftbox and some get 4 items and others get 2 items? Why would we even want to buy more GBs if we know there's a chance that there's only 2 items instead of all four? I'm sorry but I'd love for someone to explain this to me. How does this make sense in their head? Lol 

Is Glu any interested in actually getting money from its clients or do they just want to shoo us away? 
    🇵🇹 • no longer a kkh player & not active on the forum • 🏳️‍🌈
  • mandamay76mandamay76 Registered Users, Member 1,794 Posts
    edited February 2020
    Got the dress in my free box 💕
    I took a couple more spins and got the hair and shoes and 50 energy which got me through my first party! 
  • AVINXXAVINXX Registered Users, Member 257 Posts
    🤷🏼‍♀️
    I play two games: Annie on IOS and Lottie on Android! 
  • JenniferKKHollywoodJenniferKKHollywood Registered Users, Member 370 Posts
    @TheBola thank you! ☺️

Omg such a lucky pick with this awful palette, only 2 items from the event

iOS player 🌸
    English is not my first language so I apologize for my grammar 🙈
    Add me on facebook (let me know who you are on the forum if the names/picture don’t match)
    https://www.facebook.com/jennifer.lundqvist.792

• LaulieeBoohLaulieeBooh Registered Users, Member 221 Posts
    Got The Dress And Opened One More And Got The Shoes ☺️ Back To Grinding 🤩
    let's be friends add me:
    https://m.facebook.com/adore.nickole.18
    android player 
    my name is lauren

• StevieCurryStevieCurry Registered Users, Member 759 Posts

wow, another pair of white pants, just what i wanted! 🙂 it’s so different from the other 5 pairs of white pants that i already have in my closet! 😄

look at allllll the basic items in my palette 🙃
    ios • free player since november 2019 ❀
    ♡˚✧˳⁺⁎ ⁎₊✧༚♡
  • lindz_kayla3711lindz_kayla3711 Registered Users, Member 276 Posts
    Got the one I wanted!
  • TarsiladoAmaralTarsiladoAmaral Registered Users, Member 41 Posts
    edited February 2020
    Yesterday when starting a new game as a girl, I rediscovered my old game as a boy, and I saw that many things were already done in it, so I played for a long time in it.  So I decided to continue as a boy for a while, not least because I'm also going to do the last job of my graduation and it takes a lot of time.  I will share interesting things about my male game and participate in the debate around the female community in the game. 
    For the first post as a male doll I will share this weekend's event boxes 

• Ronnie_KKHRonnie_KKH Registered Users, Member 178 Posts
    Got the purse on my free box. I don’t think I’ll ever use it but I’m glad for the bonus points! 
  • asalaxoasalaxo Registered Users, Member 876 Posts
    @asalaxo  I’m soo jealous of you! I want only those shoes 😩 I picked hair 😒

Edit: I hate myself right now. But at least I got the shoes. When is the Vip event? I need to save stars now 🙈😂

if there was a way for me to send it to you then I would 😂 but hey your doll looks really gorgeous 😍
    iOS player
  • Maree_kkhMaree_kkh Registered Users, Member 723 Posts

The only thing I wanted was the shoes. So of course my free box excluded the shoes. The thing I wanted the least was the bag, mostly because it reminds me of those old Paul’s boutique bags that were popular here in the early 10s

• therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts
    was not over the moon about the gb items so no chasing for me. 🤑
  • ciaraxciarax Registered Users, Member 334 Posts

happy about the bonus points, party weekends aren’t a party for me 
  • lis22lis22 Registered Users, Member 68 Posts

I was this close 🤏 to picking the hair 
  • mandamay76mandamay76 Registered Users, Member 1,794 Posts
    Kind of OT - but how the heck did Willow just pass me with 40million fans in like an hour?!?!? I soooo hate that! And just went on date last night was #1 again and now we fell to fourth- grrr! These parties arent gonna help me even get close to Willow again - She is 25 million ahead of me now!

• robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,746 Posts
    asalaxo said:
    @asalaxo  I’m soo jealous of you! I want only those shoes 😩 I picked hair 😒

Edit: I hate myself right now. But at least I got the shoes. When is the Vip event? I need to save stars now 🙈😂

if there was a way for me to send it to you then I would 😂 but hey your doll looks really gorgeous 😍
    Thank you! 🥰
    iOS player