🎉KK:H Weekend Event - 2/28/20 - Party through Leap Day into March. 🍹💃

Comments

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    edited February 2020
    She is a step below the gum ( or something else) I might have to scrape from the bottom on my loubs.  I hate willow.  I swear skyler is like her little bratty sister.  (I love  Skylars top tho.)They both jumped up over me the other day. Ugh.
    butseriously, it’s just the game @mandamay76 ). It has to put NPC dolls ahead of you to balance out with how long it will take you to get to number one.   And knowing willow.......she probably bought fake fans.  Like her boobage, her numbers are inflated.  <3
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Bear_KKHBear_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,128 Posts
    Descent palette, bad pick 🤷🏻‍♀️

- Emmy
  • BumblebeebrayBumblebeebray Registered Users 112 Posts

I was excited to get an item to get all those extra bonus stars until I realized it was a Black gift box item 🙈
  • mandamay76mandamay76 Registered Users, Member 1,794 Posts
    @kokokokonut Very true, all of it! But when she knocks me out of the top spot it irks me lol - (repeating to myself in my "it's just a game"... lol)
    edited February 2020
    yes! That’s when I sit and methodically plot my revenge against her. I was going to include in my post that I thought you & I should actually kidnap both Skyler and Willow and then....that’s where I draw a blank.  What? Biker beat down?  Burn their clothes?  Hack their phones?  
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • haikawahaikawa Registered Users, Member 730 Posts
    HUH??? this palette is... 
    the one item i wanted from this gb set (the bag) isnt even in here love that for me 🥴
    iOS Level 33  ❣ 
    Daily Free Player  ❄︎  Nov '19 - now 
    #UpdateWeekdayTBBoxes ⋆ #TSusingAverages ⋆ #All4ItemsinEventBoxes ⋆ #20VideosforEveryone
  • HelenaKingHelenaKing Registered Users, Member 246 Posts
    I love that we immediately get fans after finishing a party and thanks to that I finally made it back to top 100!! 🥳 I've been stuck around #150 for such a long time! Now I just have to get back to #1 and then do it all over again !! 🤪
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    edited February 2020
    Yesterday when starting a new game as a girl, I rediscovered my old game as a boy

omg! The guys’ wine glass is finally available! I’ve been keeping a reserve of a few hundred k-stars for EXACTLY this reason in case it popped up in our weekend boxes at some point and I didn’t get it in a free box. Thank you @KalindaKing and @eggsandbananas and the Glu team for putting up with my repeated pleas for this item — I’m so excited! ❤️

@TarsiladoAmaral I’m always happy to have another guy doll on the forum! There aren’t too many these days and I need inspiration, so please share your looks and the items you win if you’re in the mood 🙂
  • HannahKKHHannahKKH Registered Users, Member 946 Posts

I picked energy unfortunately but I finally just started my first comeback gig event thing, so the energy helped with throwing another party
    Hannah 🇬🇧
    Violet is my doll. iOS player ✨
    👻💀🎃🦇🕸🕷⚰️🔮🖤
    PM me for FB add info! Let’s be friends 👯‍♀️
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    Got the purse in my box:

• ElleOhElleElleOhElle Registered Users, Member 436 Posts
    Got the dress in my free box.
    iOS player
    PM me if you would like to add me
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    My free box was stars, and I always take that as a sign to open one more box with it lol. So I tried again and got the purse! My favorite item so I’m happy
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • keepingupwithkelseykeepingupwithkelsey Registered Users, Member 229 Posts
    My free box was stars, and I always take that as a sign to open one more box with it lol. So I tried again and got the purse! My favorite item so I’m happy
    Damn you’re scoring good.. you already got the earnable dress😍 I’m like 1 more look away😭
  • brunakkhbrunakkh Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts
    Got energy in my free box (my bf got it wrong this time), I only had 2 items. Glu start putting all items on gb please!!!! 
    At least the energy was enough for another party...
    IOS player
    🌸 be nice to each other 🌸
  • SmuckiesSmuckies Registered Users, Member 582 Posts
    I wanted the purse but didn’t want to chase it too much. I said I’d just open 2 boxes after my free one and I’d be done. My free box was dye (🙄), then the dress, then purse!

iOS player since July 2014 
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    @keepingupwithkelsey I just got it with my 5th look! I love it 🌸
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • yezxyezx Registered Users, Member 2,651 Posts
    Spend 80 stars to get an item because it’s a busy weekend 😭 i regret it already. 
    iOS player since June 2018. DM to add. 
    Link to the discord server: https://discord.gg/4Jxu5dXCQU

Make kkh great again: 
    Cap on T$ - Be more generous with diamonds, stars and dye - Update tb items, perks, achievements and FG/SMC - Reduce points during weekday events - Jewelry for 12 diamonds every week -  20 daily videos for everyone
  • VioletDreamsVioletDreams Registered Users, Member 297 Posts
    She is a step below the gum ( or something else) I might have to scrape from the bottom on my loubs.  I hate willow.  I swear skyler is like her little bratty sister.  (I love  Skylars top tho.)They both jumped up over me the other day. Ugh.
    butseriously, it’s just the game @mandamay76 ). It has to put NPC dolls ahead of you to balance out with how long it will take you to get to number one.   And knowing willow.......she probably bought fake fans.  Like her boobage, her numbers are inflated.  <3
    How or when do you trigger the Skylar storyline?? I've seen her mentioned so many times before but I've never met her in my game, I feel like I'm doing something wrong or super behind lmao
    Sage | The Ginger One | Level 47 | Android
    How or when do you trigger the Skylar storyline?? I've seen her mentioned so many times before but I've never met her in my game, I feel like I'm doing something wrong or super behind lmao
    I just got her like 2 weeks ago and I don't know how I was level 33
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    LOVE this earnable hair! 

What do you guys think about the gift box hair - do you think the hair clip trend will continue this year?

#VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • VioletDreamsVioletDreams Registered Users, Member 297 Posts
    @mandamay76 I'm at level 38 and I still haven't met her lmao why!!!!!!!
    I feel like there's probably a certain storyline I need to finish first? Or do you maybe get it after your second comeback or something?? I'm still on comeback #1
    Sage | The Ginger One | Level 47 | Android
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,516 Posts
    @KalindaKing I adore the trend ! But I want the really glam ones that says BOSS or LOVE 
    IOS Player 
    I want what she wants. ⬆️
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    edited February 2020
    And your doll looks lovely rocking the new hairstyle glu goddess. :)

efit...That’s it. No more voice to text for me. LOL
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Magnolia_LakeMagnolia_Lake Registered Users, Member 13 Posts
    So I spent 40k stars on a box just to win white pants after wining a white top with my free box. 😤😤😤
    ┈┈┈┈୨♡୧┈┈┈┈ Aspiring Author/IOS Player/Bruja 
  • ashleydianemashleydianem Registered Users, Member 1,357 Posts
    Got the dress. Thankful for bonus points for a party weekend! 🙌

@VioletDreams I haven't done a comeback yet so I am not sure!
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    I got dye in my free box. I don't mind getting dye but not during a party event when I want to start off with extra points during parties. 
    Platform: Android

• Chooky1116Chooky1116 Registered Users, Member 655 Posts
    I got this in my gift box and I want to cry 😭 I’ll take anything else lol