🗳️ SYS - 2/27/20 - Wrap Your Dolls in Floral Fashions!🌼👗🌷

Comments

• HannahKKHHannahKKH Registered Users, Member 946 Posts
    @HannahKKH I can post the hair you wanted in 3 hours if you haven't found it already? I posted earlier on my lunch break but couldn't get on here!
    Yes please! I’ve been in the voting booth on and off for hours but no luck so far 😓
    Hannah 🇬🇧
    Violet is my doll. iOS player ✨
    👻💀🎃🦇🕸🕷⚰️🔮🖤
    PM me for FB add info! Let’s be friends 👯‍♀️
  • webrawebra Registered Users 656 Posts
    @Koakuma I love all of your doll’s looks, especially the last one. 

@Bumblebeebray Thank you for sharing! You have a great attitude that is very needed on these boards.

My looks so far:

And ugh...

iOS.  A+++   Since 2015
  • elettrahereelettrahere Registered Users, Member 1,920 Posts
    Looks 1-4
    I’m not used to these unbelievable scores!

iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #daily20kstarsforeveryone
    #maledollsmatter
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts

I hope she runs out of clothes. I probably wont even stay top 5 with all these random ppl popping up
    😕 i guess im moving on to the big flower dress cause this dress is doing horribly
  • BasakBasak Registered Users, Member 1,215 Posts
    😕 i guess im moving on to the big flower dress cause this dress is doing horribly
    Omg! I love your look! It deserves more than 50 votes! 💞

🌼

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    Daily player on iOS! 
    85 level also A+++
    Instagram gameplay account: basak_kkh
    If you want to be friends, you can add me here: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100039524040997
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,113 Posts
    So I tried purchasing diamonds on my game and my payment from my debit  card got declined. Wth?! What can I do to change that?

ETA: nvm my game got glitchy asf. So what I did was that I exited out of my game and then tried making an in-game purchase and it starting working again. Weird that it stated that my wifi gotten disconnected and its working pretty fine from my home.

My bank even texted me asking me if I'm the one making these transactions and I replied to them yes it was me. I'm the one who spending money on my game 😂😂😂😂 #nofraud
    You should have suggested they try the game......it’s sooooooo addictive.  ;)  glad it finally went through.  <3
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Basak said:
    Omg! I love your look! It deserves more than 50 votes! 💞

Thank you ♡ i thought it matched perfect with the hair :) ! Probably my fav look so far !
  • VioletDreamsVioletDreams Registered Users, Member 297 Posts

I haven't shared my looks in a while out of protest but this thread was probably the most fun part of SYS so here I am lmao. I'm doing pretty good for now but am slowly running out of florals. 😅 I just really don't want to have to submit that big poofy flower dress from the charity gala SYS because I actually hate that dress and I don't wanna have to look at my doll in it!!!!!!!
    Look 4 was blatantly copied off of @AguadeCoco but it's actually my favorite, I love your looks!!! ❤️

Sage | The Ginger One | Level 47 | Android
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    @Katinkae that make up it’s from a kollection but I don’t remember the name 😅
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

Loving this dress 🌸

• TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,516 Posts

This dress is stunning ! I wish this level of attention to details be there for all the looks in the future. 

My looks. That 33 votes stung, I know it is not florals all over but still. 😢 
    IOS Player 
  • AguadeCocoAguadeCoco Registered Users, Member 962 Posts
    edited February 2020
    @VioletDreams I actually thought "oh she did very well with that dress too!" before I saw you were inspired 😂
    Thank you! I really like your looks as well!!
    Android player - AguadeCoco Kkh on Facebook
    🇫🇷  French gal ⛵ Avid sailor 🐱 Cat owner 🍣 Sushi lover 🏛️ Museum worker 

This dress is stunning ! I wish this level of attention to details be there for all the looks in the future. 

My looks. That 33 votes stung, I know it is not florals all over but still. 😢 
    If your on android i voted for the first look! I was debating buying the dress and hairstyle!
  • mandamay76mandamay76 Registered Users, Member 1,794 Posts
    I am at loss why my looks aren't scoring as high as some other dolls in my group - the 3rd place girl just overtook me with 53 votes on her last look and it was bad.... (on theme but nothing matched- it was like someone threw up dyed floral everything on her) I am just praying my looks pick up and I can take second back from her!  first place is a triple threat buyer but her looks arent scoring great but she is a around 40 points in front of me and 12 above 2nd
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    When are we going to be able to get sapphire dye through SYS again? It's one of the colors I have the most use for and I'd like to actually be able to get any. 
    Platform: Android

• thallisathallisa Registered Users 1,384 Posts
    edited February 2020
    With @thelifeofRaeRae @mikaylachimo and @webra 🌸🌸🌸 Echoing everyone who said that this should've been out background for this SYS 😌

edited February 2020
    I am at loss why my looks aren't scoring as high as some other dolls in my group - the 3rd place girl just overtook me with 53 votes on her last look and it was bad.... (on theme but nothing matched- it was like someone threw up dyed floral everything on her) I am just praying my looks pick up and I can take second back from her!  first place is a triple threat buyer but her looks arent scoring great but she is a around 40 points in front of me and 12 above 2nd
    Thb i think if the look isnt super floral ppl aren't voting for them. That seems to the case with my last two looks.
  • HannahKKHHannahKKH Registered Users, Member 946 Posts
    I’ve been wondering for a while now why the name of this thread seemed so familiar to me. “Wrap your dolls in floral fashions”

and it just hit me

It’s similar to the song Simmer by Hayley Williams!! (If you love Hayley or Paramore hmu because they’re my faves and we should be best friends ok)
    Hannah 🇬🇧
    Violet is my doll. iOS player ✨
    👻💀🎃🦇🕸🕷⚰️🔮🖤
    PM me for FB add info! Let’s be friends 👯‍♀️
  • Chooky1116Chooky1116 Registered Users, Member 655 Posts
    Looks 3-5 I’m so shocked about look 5 as I just threw it together after running out of the florals I actually like 😱

• BasakBasak Registered Users, Member 1,215 Posts

This dress is sooo spring-y but it’s still winter in my country. At least we can say hi to spring in the game with flowers. 💐

@thelifeofRaeRae @thallisa @TrashleyKKH

🌼

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀
    Daily player on iOS! 
    85 level also A+++
    Instagram gameplay account: basak_kkh
    If you want to be friends, you can add me here: https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100039524040997
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,516 Posts
    @therealChar i am on IOS. Would have appreciated your vote. 😂 it is a gorgeous dress inspired by Lily Rose Depp’s Chanel dress. 

IOS Player 
  • thallisathallisa Registered Users 1,384 Posts
    @TrashleyKKH oh wow, i had no idea this was the inspiration for our hot pink dress! Tbh I kinda wish we got it in the same shape or at least, without the leg slit, because the original is truly stunning!

• LinaKKLinaKK Registered Users, Member 197 Posts
    Does anyone know if this hair is available for diamonds? It was for VIP weekend of March 22, 2019. I haven’t seen it in the voting booth. 

• jfletccchjfletccch Registered Users, Member 64 Posts
    HannahKKH said:
    I’ve been wondering for a while now why the name of this thread seemed so familiar to me. “Wrap your dolls in floral fashions”

and it just hit me

It’s similar to the song Simmer by Hayley Williams!! (If you love Hayley or Paramore hmu because they’re my faves and we should be best friends ok)
    I love Paramore and Hayley! My first concert was a Paramore concert when I was younger. 
  • oopsididitagainoopsididitagain Registered Users, Member 1,158 Posts
    Lol I’m getting absolutely wrecked this SYS & have over 5 TBs (most aren’t on theme, which is the annoying part).  But I’m just going to have fun with it at this point, stop trying to please the voters with looks that make me feel like spring puked all over my doll, & actually enjoy my looks🤷🏼‍♀️ It’s kind of freeing😂 
    @HannahKKH @jfletccch I’m love them too 💕

• mandamay76mandamay76 Registered Users, Member 1,794 Posts
    Lol I’m getting absolutely wrecked this SYS & have over 5 TBs (most aren’t on theme, which is the annoying part).  But I’m just going to have fun with it at this point, stop trying to please the voters with looks that make me feel like spring puked all over my doll, & actually enjoy my looks🤷🏼‍♀️ It’s kind of freeing😂 
    thats what I have decided to do after my last look flopped and i had the spring puke girl pass me - I have adorable things planned and if I keep at this pace I'll at least get to the last earnable!