🎆Update v10.9 - It's Here!

Comments

• LinaKKLinaKK Registered Users, Member 197 Posts
    edited February 2020
    Nvm wrong thread 😬
  • JaelynJaxJaelynJax Registered Users 624 Posts
    Can anyone tell me how to up a Facebook game. Idk why i got another game but I did and I have yet to figured out how to update it
    Daily iOS Player: Level 55
    🌻NubianQueen🌻
    Platform: iOS
    Send Message for Add
  • ashleydianemashleydianem Registered Users, Member 1,357 Posts
    I just noticed this new hair color in the baby wardrobe. Are we gonna get it during this update??

• LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    I just noticed this new hair color in the baby wardrobe. Are we gonna get it during this update??

Usually when babies get a new hair color it means we will be getting it on a Weekend Event or a SYS!
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • kkhg_chanelkkhg_chanel Registered Users 85 Posts
    How can I get this 😫
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    edited February 2020
    How can I get this 😫
    You have to buy the Gym :)
    And after being the Gym, once a week you do a 3 hour gig and you get a partnership tile! After you colect the 3 you get the top, then u colect 3 more and get the pants and then 3 more and get sneakers! After getting the 3 clothing itens, you colect the tiles to get 3 Kstars every 3 weeks :)

I hope i was clear :)
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
    How can I get this 😫
    You have to buy the Gym :)
    And after being the Gym, once a week you do a 3 hour gig and you get a partnership tile! After you colect the 3 you get the top, then u colect 3 more and get the pants and then 3 more and get sneakers! After getting the 3 clothing itens, you colect the tiles to get 3 Kstars every 3 weeks :)

I hope i was clear :)
    Thank u soo much but I bought the Gym one week ago and I don’t have a 3 hours gig :((  
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    edited February 2020
    @kkhg_chanel go inside and talk to Monica, she should ask you if you wanna workout, that’s the 3hr gig 

edit: I just remembered when you first get the gym you have to like go on the ray powers show and talk about it and then I think you workout with Kim? Did you do that? It should be in your tasks!
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
    I got It! Thank u soo much @mikaylachimo ❤️
  • oopsididitagainoopsididitagain Registered Users, Member 1,158 Posts
    Has anyone gotten their VIP storyline yet this update? I haven’t yet & feel like I should have. Any ideas on how to trigger it?
  • eicajeicaj Registered Users, Member 10 Posts
    I made an account just so I can say **** you to glu. I will never spend another dime. 
  • didianadidiana Registered Users, Member 37 Posts
    Hello glu! I have an issue since the new update. I watch my free videos for free k-stars and didn't get any k-star. I watch it and then nothing appears. I am so pissed off. I want my free money back :( 
    Android Player KKH
  • kkh_claricekkh_clarice Registered Users, Member 1,201 Posts
    Once again there are NPC's wardrobe missing clothes. I went to change my bf outfit and pufff where his 30kstars pants? 🙄🙄🙄

she/her | android player 🌼 english isn't my first language 

• AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    Has anyone gotten their VIP storyline yet this update? I haven’t yet & feel like I should have. Any ideas on how to trigger it?

They are not tied to the update. You get them 30 days from when you did your last VIP gig.
    iOS
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    Once again there are NPC's wardrobe missing clothes. I went to change my bf outfit and pufff where his 30kstars pants? 🙄🙄🙄
    I noticed this in my doll's husbands wardrobe this weekend too. Was changing him for spring and a bunch of stuff I bought is missing. I also noticed there are additional items for purchase that were not there before like the bare chest, an the towel with wet chest, lol. I just want what I spent on back!
    iOS
    @AliBryant thank you! That makes sense

I saw somebody share this photo on another platform. Have we ever had npcs with white eyeshadow before or is this new this update/from a recent update? 👀
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts

I am not 💯 sure but I think it might be the old winter ❄️ eyes. 

IOS Player 
  • Bear_KKHBear_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,128 Posts
    @mikaylachimo I always get white eyeshadow with heart aura glitch in SYS that mismatches your accessories/clothes 😂

- Emmy
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    Check the App Store later today for a new mini update on iOS with bug fixes. In order to transfer your game, you must have the same version of KKH on both devices. You can transfer your iOS game to an Android device when we release the next monthly update.
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • LisylisLisylis Registered Users 931 Posts

I saw somebody share this photo on another platform. Have we ever had npcs with white eyeshadow before or is this new this update/from a recent update? 👀
    She's got black eyeshadow in mine. I agree with @Bear_KKH and vote glitch

• Bear_KKHBear_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,128 Posts
    She has white eye shadow in mine, I'm on Android. 

- Emmy
    You know I didn’t even think to actually check the store because I thought all npcs look different and I never really visit kardash 😂 I’m iOS and she has black eyeshadow in my game. 

....interesting about the SYS glitch and the white eyeshadow on Android! 
  • LisylisLisylis Registered Users 931 Posts
    I'm on android but its black eyeshadow on mine! What is happening 
  • kkh_claricekkh_clarice Registered Users, Member 1,201 Posts
    Check the App Store later today for a new mini update on iOS with bug fixes. In order to transfer your game, you must have the same version of KKH on both devices. You can transfer your iOS game to an Android device when we release the next monthly update.
    From android to ios as well? 

she/her | android player 🌼 english isn't my first language 

• KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    she has black eyeshadow on mine, but it's funny to see how different common NPCs are in one game vs another. My Oak hostess is adorable, but I've seen her in other games and it's like WHO ARE YOU?!
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    @kkh_clarice You can transfer from Android to iOS as long as the game has the same or higher version on the new device.
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    Black eyeshadow on mine. Then again I was blown away when I discovered Cassio has brown hair in some games and black hair in others. And our camera guy is named differently.
    I have a question! If I were to cancel my silver VIP, would I be able to start silver back up again later?? I ask because I used to be bronze, & since I switched to silver, bronze is no longer an option on my game to switch back.