🗳️ SYS - 2/27/20 - Wrap Your Dolls in Floral Fashions!🌼👗🌷

Comments

• FilipaKKHFilipaKKH Registered Users, Member 516 Posts
    @HannahKKH I love to find another Paramore's fan around here!! 🖤 You should try listening to PVRIS and Tonight Alive too. A bit of a different vibe but great female lead with some rock/alt vibes!
    🇵🇹 • no longer a kkh player & not active on the forum • 🏳️‍🌈
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts
    @therealChar i am on IOS. Would have appreciated your vote. 😂 it is a gorgeous dress inspired by Lily Rose Depp’s Chanel dress. 

Ah darn ! someone had the same idea u did ! Cause i was like wow ive never seen this dress and i was close to purchasing diamonds for it and the hair. 
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    LinaKK said:
    Does anyone know if this hair is available for diamonds? It was for VIP weekend of March 22, 2019. I haven’t seen it in the voting booth. 

@LinaKK It hasn’t been a year so it shouldn’t be yet, but I think it will be available next update!! 
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • PlantWitchPlantWitch Registered Users 374 Posts
    FilipaKKH said:
    @HannahKKH I love to find another Paramore's fan around here!! 🖤 You should try listening to PVRIS and Tonight Alive too. A bit of a different vibe but great female lead with some rock/alt vibes!
    Omg I love Pvris!! We're like best friends now lol!
    🧡🤍💗
    they/she
    android
    pm for add info!
  • princesspreciousprincessprecious Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts

Just submitted, I hope you find it! Sorry it's late I've just got in from work 😪
  • HelenaKingHelenaKing Registered Users, Member 246 Posts
    I love this dress!!! 🌸🌸🌸
  • HannahKKHHannahKKH Registered Users, Member 946 Posts
    FilipaKKH said:
    Omg I love Pvris!! We're like best friends now lol!
    I love both PVRIS and Tonight Alive! I actually saw PVRIS in London last week 😁
    Hannah 🇬🇧
    Violet is my doll. iOS player ✨
    👻💀🎃🦇🕸🕷⚰️🔮🖤
    PM me for FB add info! Let’s be friends 👯‍♀️
    edited February 2020
    @PlantWitch Omg, that's so awesome!! Finding someone who listens to PVRIS is so rare that it feels better than finding a pot of gold at the end of a rainbow lol

@HannahKKH AAAA, I'm so jelly rn!! I hope you had the time of your life, they're the best!
    @princessprecious thank you so much! I’ll be searching the voting booth 💕
    Hannah 🇬🇧
    👻💀🎃🦇🕸🕷⚰️🔮🖤
  • PlantWitchPlantWitch Registered Users 374 Posts
    edited February 2020
    @HannahKKH What!! Another pvris fan on this forum!...Okay we're besties now too (i bond quick over the love of music lol)... And you've seen them live sooo lucky!!
    🧡🤍💗
    they/she
    android
    pm for add info!
  • mandamay76mandamay76 Registered Users, Member 1,794 Posts

• dolldreamdolldream Registered Users, Member 84 Posts

All in a row😑
  • dolldreamdolldream Registered Users, Member 84 Posts
    Also, what aura do you guys use the most/scores the best? I’ve got the butterflies and Christmas sparkle aura but I’ve been eyeing the leaves or petals...
    (i bond quick over the love of music lol)...
    That makes two of us, I love you both already lol

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    edited February 2020
    HannahKKH said:
    I’ve been wondering for a while now why the name of this thread seemed so familiar to me. “Wrap your dolls in floral fashions”

and it just hit me

It’s similar to the song Simmer by Hayley Williams!! (If you love Hayley or Paramore hmu because they’re my faves and we should be best friends ok)
    I will go listen to this. But.... no. i’ve never heard of her. The thread title is the last thing I do. as the thread unfolded under my fingers, I was hearing Madonna’s ‘Dress. You  Up“ rolling around in my head. And I was remembering it wrong, as Wrap you up In my love”
    https://youtu.be/mWtpd8mS5jw
    . Now I’ll go listen to yours. but. Darn it. Another day of Madonna in my head. and I never even . I was more of a Chrissie Hynde Of the pretenders fan. Or The. Eurythmics...Annie Lennox
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Chooky1116Chooky1116 Registered Users, Member 655 Posts

I’m sorry but how have your looks not scored higher? They are all so beautiful and deserve so much more! 
  • asalaxoasalaxo Registered Users, Member 876 Posts
    here are some of my looks. I’m surprised I’m doing well.

iOS player
    This dress is beautiful 😍 my vintage floral dreams coming true! ❤️

• Nath_2019Nath_2019 Registered Users, Member 543 Posts

I am IN LOVE with this dress! And finally I’m in top 3#!! I can’t wait to reach the top 1 for the first time. 

I’m watching you post that you won the bundle, and God knows how I wanted it too, but I’m without luck this month. I spent a lot of K-stats playing in the boxes today, and nothing =(
    •Playing KKH since August/19
    English isn't my first language
    •Nathalia in the game
    •iOS ❣ 20y

• mandamay76mandamay76 Registered Users, Member 1,794 Posts
    edited February 2020

I’m sorry but how have your looks not scored higher? They are all so beautiful and deserve so much more! 
    @Chooky1116 Thank you sooo much! That means alot!
     - I rarely get over 50 to be honest - I don't know what it is with my doll and the booth - I can put together a look and I see someone on here have something similiar to it and get high 50's even 60 and mine will tank and be in the mid 40's....  It's frustrating! I feel its probably what I am paired with in the booth and the other looks must be better - Only thing I can come up with! 
  • elettrahereelettrahere Registered Users, Member 1,920 Posts
    @Katinkae nice dye job! I will steal your idea 😜
    iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #daily20kstarsforeveryone
    #maledollsmatter

I found the hair I wanted in the voting booth 😍

thank you @princessprecious for submitting the hair for me, I didn’t find your doll unfortunately but thank you anyway 💕
    Hannah 🇬🇧
    👻💀🎃🦇🕸🕷⚰️🔮🖤
  • eligureligur Registered Users, Member 906 Posts
    i started late thinking id get into better group, but their scores are going up way faster than i had ever seen 😭 and also its kind of glitchy too?

@Chooky1116 Thank you sooo much! That means alot!
     - I rarely get over 50 to be honest - I don't know what it is with my doll and the booth - I can put together a look and I see someone on here have something similiar to it and get high 50's even 60 and mine will tank and be in the mid 40's....  It's frustrating! I feel its probably what I am paired with in the booth and the other looks must be better - Only thing I can come up with! 
    I have the same problem! Or looks I think will flop do well and I’m left confused 😂 your looks are stunning so blame that voting booth haha! 

• robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
    I see a lot of these in voting both 🙃😂

iOS player 

I see a lot of these in voting both 🙃😂

Me too 🤣 im like 🤔
    edited February 2020

💃 flamingo look. I guess its red looks from here on out.