🗳️ SYS - 2/27/20 - Wrap Your Dolls in Floral Fashions!🌼👗🌷

Comments

• beachespeachesbeachespeaches Registered Users 698 Posts
    haikawa said:
    said:
    oh dear i see why that doll had hidden the braid at the bottom  :D
    When this hair first came out, someone said it looks like a beard and I've never been able to unsee it. 
    My doll's name is Bea!
    iOS player since the release
    Level 99
    #FixTheWine
  • ashleyyashleyy Registered Users, Member 1,425 Posts
    Ayloky said:
    So I just submitted a look 3 minutes ago & my votes are already finished. That’s never happened before (besides during the last couple of hours on Sundays). Weird
    The same thing just happen to me with my last look, i was shocked but it was amazing lol 💖
  • Bear_KKHBear_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,128 Posts
    .robertavyy said:
    I see a lot of these in voting both 🙃😂

Guilty 😬😂😂🤪

- Emmy
  • ashleyyashleyy Registered Users, Member 1,425 Posts
    My scores picked up with my last two looks, hopefully it stays that way 💞 (and yes I bought that 50 star flower hair for low 40 scores 💔😩 lmao) 

Also just got the dress, and i love it 💖

• LisylisLisylis Registered Users 931 Posts
    Thoughts on the butterfly aura? I didn't really like it at first, but it's kind of growing on me. How does it do in SYS?

• therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts
    Bear_KKH said:
    .robertavyy said:
    I see a lot of these in voting both 🙃😂

Guilty 😬😂😂🤪

See this is cute ! Just not the ones with the ham dress and shamrock crop tops lol. 
  • AylokyAyloky Registered Users, Member 9 Posts
    @therealChar they’re probably competing in sys to be petty, & trying to get 1st place just so other people won’t get the hair. 
  • jfletccchjfletccch Registered Users, Member 64 Posts

My highest score so far this sys and I wasn’t even trying hard on this look🤣 Also I submitted this look and it was voted on almost immediately. Is that happening to anyone else? 
  • princesspreciousprincessprecious Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts

My looks so far aren't doing too great 😩 I'm enjoying the theme though, it's made me think more creatively and out of the box than the usual gown SYS even if everyone in the voting booth is still posting glitter gowns lol
  • Chloè_KKHChloè_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,377 Posts
    All my looks so far!

Android
  • mandamay76mandamay76 Registered Users, Member 1,794 Posts
    jfletccch said:

My highest score so far this sys and I wasn’t even trying hard on this look🤣 Also I submitted this look and it was voted on almost immediately. Is that happening to anyone else? 
    So glad this did so well for you! I submitted similar for my first look and it flopped!  It’s a gorgeous look on your doll! 💗
  • brunakkhbrunakkh Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts
    My looks #5 and #6! Glad this hairstyle is doing well cause I love it and dont use it very often.

IOS player
    🌸 be nice to each other 🌸
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts

They never post in order lol

anyway, doing well. 2nd behind a doll who I think bought one ticket, whatever. Since I haven’t won 1st since August, I just try and get the earnables now
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • HannahKKHHannahKKH Registered Users, Member 946 Posts

My looks 1-6. I’m doing okay, I’m 3rd behind some ticket buyers and I just passed one
    Hannah 🇬🇧
    Violet is my doll. iOS player ✨
    👻💀🎃🦇🕸🕷⚰️🔮🖤
    PM me for FB add info! Let’s be friends 👯‍♀️
  • HannahKKHHannahKKH Registered Users, Member 946 Posts
    @Areys mine did too! I’ve seen a few other people mention it as well. I’m not sure why it’s happening though 🤔
    Hannah 🇬🇧
    Violet is my doll. iOS player ✨
    👻💀🎃🦇🕸🕷⚰️🔮🖤
    PM me for FB add info! Let’s be friends 👯‍♀️
  • jfletccchjfletccch Registered Users, Member 64 Posts
    @mandamay76 Thank you! 💗 I was honestly surprised, wasn’t expecting it all. I feel like the looks I take my time with never score as well as the one’s I don’t put so much thought into lol. Hoping the rest of the event goes well for you! 
  • brunakkhbrunakkh Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts
    IOS player
    🌸 be nice to each other 🌸
  • mandamay76mandamay76 Registered Users, Member 1,794 Posts
    @jfletccch thanks same to you! I finally broke 50 with my last look so I’m hoping they keep steady around 50 and I’ll be happy! 
  • 420Molly420Molly Registered Users, Member 22 Posts
    edited February 2020
    Areys said:
    are anyone else’s votes coming in a lot faster than usual? My look finished in a matter of 4 minutes.. which usually doesn’t happen until the last day 😶
    Yes I just posted a look and got the results in like 3 minutes. And my TS isn’t showing up since the beginning of the event, so I’m finding all of this very weird 
  • KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    edited February 2020
    wow, I just submitted my look and already 4 votes within the first few seconds
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts
    👀 yeah im not getting any fast votes like i would on the last day
  • ciaraxciarax Registered Users, Member 334 Posts

winging my way through the sys with the flower crown ✨
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    Thanks @brunakkh! ❤️ I’m going to run out of floral soon and then I’ll have to dust off my dreaded Hawaiian shirt collection 😂