KKH edits/art thread 💖(Remini tips & Tricks start pg 13)

Comments

• SisSnappedLikeThanosSisSnappedLikeThanos Registered Users, Member 1,249 Posts
    @kkh_clarice @JasminEscalantekkh OMG, these are so cute!!!! I love the creepy cute aesthetic of yours, Clarice! 💖
    And yours, Jasmin, are so badass!!! I adore how fashion forward your doll always is💓
    the only thing nice about me is i have a nice ass 
  • JasminEscalantekkhJasminEscalantekkh Registered Users, Member 108 Posts
    Thank you so much @SisSnappedLikeThanos 🥰
    Android doll 💙
    @julia19 That's so cute! I love that it doesn't cover so much of the face/neck/chest like the original flower-crown hair does! That part of the hair always bothered me and you managed to fix it! 🥰  
  • julia19julia19 Registered Users, Member 785 Posts
    @julia19 That's so cute! I love that it doesn't cover so much of the face/neck/chest like the original flower-crown hair does! That part of the hair always bothered me and you managed to fix it! 🥰  
    Thank you😘 I wish we could add hair accessories like the flower crown to different hairstyles or wear a hairstyle without the accessory it comes with!
    Instagram: juliakkh19
  • AguadeCocoAguadeCoco Registered Users, Member 962 Posts
    julia19 said:
    Thank you😘 I wish we could add hair accessories like the flower crown to different hairstyles or wear a hairstyle without the accessory it comes with!
    Yes! Yes to that! And also wear coats over tops and dresses!
    Android player - AguadeCoco Kkh on Facebook
    🇫🇷  French gal ⛵ Avid sailor 🐱 Cat owner 🍣 Sushi lover 🏛️ Museum worker 
  • oopsididitagainoopsididitagain Registered Users, Member 1,141 Posts
    @SisSnappedLikeThanos @julia19 Can Glu just hire you guys to fix everything please????
    @oopsididitagain That's so sweet! 💖 
    But I feel like I would be the most controversial hire at Glu ever given how much I shade them on the daily 😂
    edited March 2020
    Helloooo I'm back in action and ready to make more art oh no 😂
    But I'd love if I could design dresses/suits/clothes on you guys instead of just endlessly asking my gf for pictures of her doll lmao i'm sorry babe 🥺💀

I'm open to trying my hand designing something for the guy dolls too! If you would like participate, dm me a good quality picture of your doll with short hair/updo and plain white clothes. This is only required because it's easier to edit without bright colors or hair/dresses that cover shoulders/chest/waist/ect 💕

Of course, there's no promise you will be picked (I'll pick at random) but I'll try my best 💖 
    Thank you and ily 😇✌️
    EDIT: Here are our future models! I can't wait to start sketching some fun concepts 😘
    1: @mikaylachimo
    2: @Rikk
    3: @HannahKKH

I swear I'm working on those edits they're just taking longer because I'm really pushing myself creatively and it's hard lmao
    but I had to stop to fix this hair because the potential was THERE glu ugh

• RikkRikk New Member Registered Users 3,632 Posts
    @SisSnappedLikeThanos I’m so excited! I’m trying to learn to draw on a tablet at the moment because I have some visions for edits that I want to make a reality. The hair looks great! 💕
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Senior Member Registered Users 4,983 Posts
    @SisSnappedLikeThanos The hair looks MUCH better. I think someone at Glu has an ear fetish.
    Android (PM me to connect on Facebook)
  • HannahKKHHannahKKH Registered Users, Member 946 Posts
    @SisSnappedLikeThanos this is amazing!! I can’t wait to see mine 😍 (no rush tho!)
    Hannah 🇬🇧
    Violet is my doll. iOS player ✨
    👻💀🎃🦇🕸🕷⚰️🔮🖤
    PM me for FB add info! Let’s be friends 👯‍♀️
    @HannahKKH Aaa, thank you so much! I didn't get the chance to say this yesterday, but you're so pretty irl omggg 🥰
    @SisSnappedLikeThanos 🥺🥺🥺 thank you so much!!
    Hannah 🇬🇧
    👻💀🎃🦇🕸🕷⚰️🔮🖤
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo New Member Registered Users 2,925 Posts
    @SisSnappedLikeThanos OMGG it looks amazing!!! I love it so much 💚💚 it gives me tinkerbell meets fashion week vibes (in the best way) and I would looooove it in game, both the dress and the bun. You’re so talented, and again thank you so much for using my doll as a model 🥺💖
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • KatWalkerKatWalker New Member Registered Users 166 Posts
    BFF beach day with @SisSnappedLikeThanos

join my KK:H Discord chat server here!
    iOS player. add me in game on FB!
    @KatWalker Lmao I love thissss, the edit is seriously so good, thank you  🥺💖 (I peep the rabbit ears tho you ain't slick 😂)
  • RikkRikk New Member Registered Users 3,632 Posts
    Omg @SisSnappedLikeThanos I’m so excited! 

I really love the way you mixed the cool and warm purple tones with the silvery highlights! You’re getting so good at realistic shimmer and sparkles! And the fabrics flows in a realistic way which is beautiful 
    @SisSnappedLikeThanos omg I love it so much thank you!! it’s so pretty 🥺😍
    Hannah 🇬🇧
    👻💀🎃🦇🕸🕷⚰️🔮🖤
  • jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,941 Posts
    Wow actually jealous of all the dolls who got to be models for queens sis!
    @julia19 This is amazing! Blush + highlight really helps make our dolls faces look less flat. I realllyyy wish they would offer them separate 🥺 Also, your doll is so freaking beautiful??? wow??? 😍
    @jhabs Oh my god ily 😂 also, this isn't a hint (it's totally a hint) that I'm always excited to have new models to design with.... 👀
  • JahneCarterJahneCarter Registered Users, Member 38 Posts
    Recently got into editing and I’m really enjoying it. Here are a few of mine

IOS player 💕
    Facebook: Jahne Carter (https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100009287720985)
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts

Me seeing all the talent in this thread!