Comments

• bbyoticbbyotic Registered Users 109 Posts
    @grada just submitted, I'll tag you again when it starts getting votes☺️

Android user since 2014
    Portuguese player!!
  • gradagrada Registered Users, Member 206 Posts
    bbyotic said:
    @grada just submitted, I'll tag you again when it starts getting votes☺️

You're the best, I'm already trying to find it, I hope ill get it this time 🙏
                                                                    𝖺𝗇𝖽𝗋𝗈𝗂𝖽 𝗉𝗅𝖺𝗒𝖾𝗋 | 𝖾𝗇𝗀𝗅𝗂𝗌𝗁 𝗂𝗌𝗇'𝗍 𝗆𝗒 𝖿𝗂𝗋𝗌𝗍 𝗅𝖺𝗇𝗀𝗎𝖺𝗀𝖾
    @grada it's getting votes now, good luck!! 💕 
    Android user since 2014
    Portuguese player!!
  • HazelnutLatteHazelnutLatte Registered Users 109 Posts
    I was hesitant to use this hair because it’s never done well in SYS for me, but glad I tried it.  This is the first time it’s done well.  

@grada it's done, were you able to find it? 🥺🥺🥺
    Android user since 2014
    Portuguese player!!
  • gradagrada Registered Users, Member 206 Posts
    edited February 2020
    @bbyotic OMG just got it, I was getting worried that I won't be able to. Thank you again, babe loved your earrings too but didnt have enough diamonds for them. ❤️❤️ 
    Maybe they'll give me your look again so I can vote for you.
                                                                    𝖺𝗇𝖽𝗋𝗈𝗂𝖽 𝗉𝗅𝖺𝗒𝖾𝗋 | 𝖾𝗇𝗀𝗅𝗂𝗌𝗁 𝗂𝗌𝗇'𝗍 𝗆𝗒 𝖿𝗂𝗋𝗌𝗍 𝗅𝖺𝗇𝗀𝗎𝖺𝗀𝖾
    @grada yes!!!! I'm so glad you got it doll!! 😍 I also love those earrings I don't remember if they were earnables or giftbox but they're pretty unique! hopefully you'll get them some other time 😉
    Android user since 2014
    Portuguese player!!
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts
    Someone not even in the top 5 this whole weekend showed up with 400 plus points and the top 5 is all ticket buyers with half not even been wearing floral so im pushed down to 6th ive never had a group with this many before  😑 considering if its even worth it to submit any more looks love the dress and hair but realistically idk how much use id get out of either of them.
  • daphnekkhdaphnekkh Registered Users, Member 158 Posts
    @therealChar always keep trying and submit your looks!! you never know what could happen 😊
  • Chooky1116Chooky1116 Registered Users, Member 655 Posts
    I get what everyone is saying with the votes coming in so quickly now! The second I submitted my recent look a vote came in straight away! I am not complaining 😂
  • JazzyLove07JazzyLove07 Registered Users, Member 56 Posts
    I don’t have a lot of floral dresses,but I tried my best. So here are the looks:

What do you guys think? 
  • JazzyLove07JazzyLove07 Registered Users, Member 56 Posts
    FilipaKKH said:
    @JazzyLove07 Some of your looks deserved much more!
    @FilipaKKH Thanks! This SYS is really hard when I don't have a lot of floral dresses. Most of them are just causals dress and some of them don't fit the theme. I only at 6th place, but I highly doubt I'll get into the top 5 again. 
  • Bear_KKHBear_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,128 Posts
    Caught up to the 1st place TB finally and I just checked my TS to see her submitting even more extra tickets. Now she's 100+ points ahead...

- Emmy
    Bear_KKH said:
    Caught up to the 1st place TB finally and I just checked my TS to see her submitting even more extra tickets. Now she's 100+ points ahead...

She panicked lol. My first place person is literally in jeans and a cash top making her lead at 600 plus. 
    @therealChar ppl are unbelievable lol. So many beautiful hairstyles and dresses available for diamonds and k stars, and they're out here spending big money on one TS prize that they'll use off theme in another SYS 😂
    - Emmy
  • jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts

Ummm I was enjoying this SYS until this happened lol 
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,746 Posts
    Bear_KKH said:
    @therealChar ppl are unbelievable lol. So many beautiful hairstyles and dresses available for diamonds and k stars, and they're out here spending big money on one TS prize that they'll use off theme in another SYS 😂
    Yeah. Sometimes I wondering if they real. Or maybe they need help 😂😂😂 but seriously they must be rich or something 😅 I can’t understand that ticket buying thing. 
    iOS player 

• DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    If we have a theme like this later, I wouldn't mind floral print boots, both thigh high and ankle boots.
    Platform: Android

@LindaVB where is that floral hair in your second look from 😍 
    All your looks are gorgeous btw and congrats on the 60!
    - Emmy
    Bear_KKH said:
    Agreed ! Like literally the one in my group had to have bought a triple threat and at least 2 12 ticket package. Cause she hasnt wore much floral except the earnbles.
  • ashleyyashleyy Registered Users, Member 1,425 Posts
    edited February 2020
    Looks 7 - 10

(I would be in first rn if it wasn’t for two tb 💔) 

Bear_KKH said:
    Agreed ! Like literally the one in my group had to have bought a triple threat and at least 2 12 ticket package. Cause she hasnt wore much floral except the earnbles.
    Dang. Big spender, high roller 🤣
    - Emmy
    @robertavyy I think the competition aspect does make some ppl go crazy and they will spend money to win. I'm pretty sure if the TS outfit was a fashion goals or kollection, many wouldn't even pay $10. But I do think some are in fact bots to encourage ticket buying 😬
    - Emmy
    edited February 2020

My doll napping cause she needs a break from this sys. Off topic but did anyone watch the new season premiere of drag race ? Whos your fav and pick to win it all?
  • Chloè_KKHChloè_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,377 Posts
    Looks 7-10! I copied my own look and I don't regret it 😂

Android
  • luvs2gruuvluvs2gruuv Registered Users, Member 2,025 Posts
    Here are my looks 1-10

Platform: Android/ Doll's name: Syndy KKH
    Level: 73/officially ran out of old story lines at 72
    Ranking: A+++
    Addicted

• brunakkhbrunakkh Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts
    @therealChar I did! I kinda like gigi so far
    IOS player
    🌸 be nice to each other 🌸
  • mandamay76mandamay76 Registered Users, Member 1,794 Posts
     I’ll take it lol! 
  • KkhEMPKkhEMP Registered Users, Member 190 Posts
    edited March 2020

Hey Dolls, first of all a big thank you to @therealChar @kokokokonut @oopsididitagain and everybody else who voted. I decided to buy the glass of wine 🍷😏 Now to my question. What hair do you prefer? Can't tell what the voters want 
    Edit: Agree for the first, Like for the second hair