🗳️ SYS - 2/27/20 - Wrap Your Dolls in Floral Fashions!🌼👗🌷

Comments

• elettrahereelettrahere Registered Users, Member 1,920 Posts
    @liltiffs thank you love! I’m glad other dolls answered your question because I didn’t remember at all 
    iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #daily20kstarsforeveryone
    #maledollsmatter
  • KatyKKHKatyKKH Registered Users, Member 193 Posts
    KkhEMP said:
    @KatyKKH
    Your 1st and 3rd looks are similar to mine. Pants with roses scored quite well for me, but I would use a more natural hair color & golden jewelry. I personally love the 3rd look but apparently the voters don't love the new dress 😒
    Thanks KkhEMP I think the same about the pants... Ithink that's the look Im going for... 
    Android player. Looking for friends 🙂🌸🌺🏵️🌻🌼
  • KKH_RavenKKH_Raven Registered Users, Member 99 Posts
    Dont know if this is the right place to suggest this.. but I wish we would get some small Sakura shaped earrings 🙆🏼‍♀️🌸
  • JazzyLove07JazzyLove07 Registered Users, Member 56 Posts
    I submitted five different looks. Again, i don’t have a lot of floral dresses. What are your thoughts and opinions?

Thanks @KkhEMP I think that's the look Im gonna submit 
  • kiraraquelkiraraquel Registered Users, Member 230 Posts
    The top two have been fighting each other for first since last night. The hair is beautiful but I’m not pressed about it so I’m just sitting back enjoying the fight. Every time one gets ahead the other submits more looks to get ahead smh I’m getting anxiety just watching them fight each other lol
  • JoyyyJoyyy Registered Users, Member 35 Posts
    @JazzyLove07 I really love your first look and I think your looks deserved more votes.
  • aliceeeeexaliceeeeex Registered Users, Member 105 Posts
    I’m running out of clothes as I’m a newbie and I have 3 TB and want to stay in top 5. Should I use this, agree for green, like for gown. Thank you 
  • JoyyyJoyyy Registered Users, Member 35 Posts
    @KkhEMP thank you! I’m think I’m going to submit my second look
  • elettrahereelettrahere Registered Users, Member 1,920 Posts
    edited March 2020
    Whoops wrong thread
    iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #daily20kstarsforeveryone
    #maledollsmatter
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
    edited March 2020
    The top two have been fighting each other for first since last night. The hair is beautiful but I’m not pressed about it so I’m just sitting back enjoying the fight. Every time one gets ahead the other submits more looks to get ahead smh I’m getting anxiety just watching them fight each other lol
    Same like mine. First to fighting and it’s so hilarious 😂 they payed so much money and one of them not gonna get that hair 🤷🏼‍♀️

iOS player 

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    I love that nose, but I dont want you go blow 2/3 of your stars and then have regrets.  I'd wait for the vip, tbh. But definitely get it. Then get the little shine another vip.  
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts

Wow she wore something floral 🤣 color me shocked. 
  • ciaraxciarax Registered Users, Member 334 Posts

i kinda love this hairstyle even more than the ts prize hairstyle, it’s so detailed and pretty 😍
    Thank u dolls!🥰 submitted my look

iOS player 

• samanthakkhsamanthakkh Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts
    i loveee the earnable ts hair! i just wish we had the option to switch out the flower with some cute pins!!
  • KkhEMPKkhEMP Registered Users, Member 190 Posts
    @kokokokonut & everybody thanks ❤️ I'm gonna try to save my ks till vip
    I already got the points and I did not expect more but something is off with this sys 🤔 how many flowers have to be in outfit?😂😂 I just hope in the morning I be in top 5 🤞🏻Good luck dolls 🥰

iOS player 

• IsabellaaIsabellaa Registered Users, Member 318 Posts
    This hairstyle is so beautiful!🤩
  • LydiaKKHLydiaKKH Registered Users, Member 870 Posts

Last 2 looks and rankings. I just want to be in top 3 or 5. 🤞🏻
    iOS 41lvl 📱 English isn't my first language 🇵🇱
    Free player since July 2019 💖

#capontrendsetters #savingkstarsproject #alldolledupsquad
  • Maria2019Maria2019 Registered Users, Member 387 Posts
    I'm currently in second place. What is the latest time we can submit our final ticket? 20 minutes before the event ends? I'm hoping I might get to sneak into first place although I will be happy to stay in the top 5. 
  • MissCristinaMissCristina Registered Users, Member 432 Posts
    @IzzaBee thanks! 
    But do you know about the short one, that one I’m in love with!
    KkhEMP said:
    Struggling to stay top 5. If I could make it it would be the first time for me, that makes me emotional. I have played this game in 2015/16. Then I stopped because of school and how much time it takes. I came back in October 2019. Thanks to this chat I learned new tips and tricks on how to make this game more enjoyable and play it efficiently. Thanks guys. I'm asking for your opinion once again. I can't unlock other (probably more fitting) items. Now I have to be creative. Pls vote for the look you think will do well.

1st AGREE
    2nd LIKE
    3rd AWESOME
    4th LOL
    Comments about how I could change an outfit for the better are highly appreciated❤️
    I love the 3rd look but not with those earrings... 
  • IzzaBeeIzzaBee Registered Users, Member 407 Posts
    @IzzaBee thanks! 
    But do you know about the short one, that one I’m in love with!

I play on iOS 
  • HannahKKHHannahKKH Registered Users, Member 946 Posts
    I’ve been super sad all afternoon (it’s gone 10pm where I live) because I accidentally deleted my game earlier and I doubt I can get it back. I tried to make a male doll game on my old phone and accidentally restored a save on my new phone of the wrong account and now it’s gone. So much money and time wasted 😭

Seeing the earnable hair on everyone makes me sad because I was so close to getting it, and the event hair too
    Hannah 🇬🇧
    Violet is my doll. iOS player ✨
    👻💀🎃🦇🕸🕷⚰️🔮🖤
    PM me for FB add info! Let’s be friends 👯‍♀️