🗳️ SYS - 2/27/20 - Wrap Your Dolls in Floral Fashions!🌼👗🌷

Comments

• Chooky1116Chooky1116 Registered Users, Member 655 Posts
    My last two looks 

And my highest scoring look, my lowest scoring look and my favourite look! 

I enjoyed this SYS with the ticket buyers it looks like I will get 3rd place or lower but I loved the earnables so I’m happy 
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    Omg @HannahKKH I really hope you find a way to get it back 

Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• AnneMariieAnneMariie Registered Users, Member 61 Posts

My highest scores so far, if you dolls need inspiration.

So proud of my first look, I tried to channel a Spanish/Flamingo vibe and it payed off, and my personal favorite is the third, thought of a fancy/rich upper class mom on the East Coast on a Sunday going to her usual club to meet her friends and play some cards lol...
    I really love your first two looks here. I particularly love the blue/yellow color combo.

@CherryBella thank you doll... I was thinking of a 90’s Versace style when I did that look, I love them jeans ... and mostly I’m happy it scored well... bc usually what I like it’s not what voters like lol...
  • Chooky1116Chooky1116 Registered Users, Member 655 Posts
    HannahKKH said:
    I’ve been super sad all afternoon (it’s gone 10pm where I live) because I accidentally deleted my game earlier and I doubt I can get it back. I tried to make a male doll game on my old phone and accidentally restored a save on my new phone of the wrong account and now it’s gone. So much money and time wasted 😭

Seeing the earnable hair on everyone makes me sad because I was so close to getting it, and the event hair too
    Hope you get it back!!! 😭
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,746 Posts
    HannahKKH said:
    I’ve been super sad all afternoon (it’s gone 10pm where I live) because I accidentally deleted my game earlier and I doubt I can get it back. I tried to make a male doll game on my old phone and accidentally restored a save on my new phone of the wrong account and now it’s gone. So much money and time wasted 😭

Seeing the earnable hair on everyone makes me sad because I was so close to getting it, and the event hair too
    What if u delete again and add game from where you played?😮
    iOS player 

• HannahKKHHannahKKH Registered Users, Member 946 Posts
    @AmandaMKkh @Chooky1116 thanks lovelies, I have a feeling I won’t get it back so I’m not getting my hopes up 😓
    Hannah 🇬🇧
    Violet is my doll. iOS player ✨
    👻💀🎃🦇🕸🕷⚰️🔮🖤
    PM me for FB add info! Let’s be friends 👯‍♀️
    @robertavyy google advises not to delete the app so I’m just waiting to hear back from Kalinda or eggs to see if there’s anything they can do first. Unfortunately I saved over my female account with my male account so I think it’s just gone 😞 when I open the app up, it has my male doll account open but my female dolls Facebook account is signed in still
    Hannah 🇬🇧
    👻💀🎃🦇🕸🕷⚰️🔮🖤
  • KatyKKHKatyKKH Registered Users, Member 193 Posts
    Totally flopped on my last look ☹️

but at least got the last earnable for the second time... 
    Android player. Looking for friends 🙂🌸🌺🏵️🌻🌼
  • jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    @HannahKKH the good news for the money part is that if u start another female game, you can “restore special purchases” and I think it’ll give u back the stars/FG you bought! 
    HannahKKH said:
    @robertavyy google advises not to delete the app so I’m just waiting to hear back from Kalinda or eggs to see if there’s anything they can do first. Unfortunately I saved over my female account with my male account so I think it’s just gone 😞 when I open the app up, it has my male doll account open but my female dolls Facebook account is signed in still
    I’m so sorry for u!😞 Hope u have help or will find your saved game 🤗🌸😘
    iOS player 

• Bear_KKHBear_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,128 Posts
    Last two looks. I didn't really hit my stride this SYS like some of you ladies, but still should make top 5

Reached the hair 🌸

- Emmy
    @jhabs I read that somewhere but I’m honestly not sure I can be bothered to start up another game from scratch when I’ve been playing for years. I’d rather admit defeat 😅 maybe I’ll change my mind in a few days when I’m super bored without KKH in my life haha
    Hannah 🇬🇧
    👻💀🎃🦇🕸🕷⚰️🔮🖤
  • AguadeCocoAguadeCoco Registered Users, Member 962 Posts
    Last looks. TS is all over the place, I managed to get back to top 5 to get ejected shortly after... 

Android player - AguadeCoco Kkh on Facebook
    🇫🇷  French gal ⛵ Avid sailor 🐱 Cat owner 🍣 Sushi lover 🏛️ Museum worker 
  • Bear_KKHBear_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,128 Posts
    @HannahKKH That's awful ☹ Did you message Kalinda or Eggs? I hope they can help you get it back! 
    - Emmy
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts
    Last looks. TS is all over the place, I managed to get back to top 5 to get ejected shortly after... 

All your looks were stunning and its sad that ham dresses and off theme looks are in the top spots. 

edited March 2020
    HannahKKH said:
    @jhabs I read that somewhere but I’m honestly not sure I can be bothered to start up another game from scratch when I’ve been playing for years. I’d rather admit defeat 😅 maybe I’ll change my mind in a few days when I’m super bored without KKH in my life haha
    Actually this situation had me wondering. What if I need new iPhone. And  I don’t know there I save my game too 🤔 and I had payed money. So how did we know which account (Game Center) or app(Facebook) do we need to add then we install the app?😱  
    edit: first I play with iOS. One time I played with android. This is second with iPhone. But never got back old game. 
    iOS player 

• therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts

Reused this one 🥰 cause i love the way it looks and its by far my fav look
    @Bear_KKH I’ve sent a message but what with it being the weekend and them out of office, I don’t expect a reply until tomorrow at the earliest. Hopefully they can help!
    Hannah 🇬🇧
    👻💀🎃🦇🕸🕷⚰️🔮🖤
  • Chloè_KKHChloè_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,377 Posts
    My latest looks! All I want is stay in top 5, fingers crossed 🤞

@HannahKKH do you have your ID game? Maybe it can help!

Android
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    The top two have been fighting each other for first since last night. The hair is beautiful but I’m not pressed about it so I’m just sitting back enjoying the fight. Every time one gets ahead the other submits more looks to get ahead smh I’m getting anxiety just watching them fight each other lol
    Weird side note: every time I see someone named Jade, I hope it’s the one from America’s Next Top Model...
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    13-14 looks
    I’m si glad this sys is over, now I just hope I’ll end in top 5🤞🏼🤞🏼

Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

Can someone tell me why they need that hair so much?🤔😂😂

iOS player 

• JoyyyJoyyy Registered Users, Member 35 Posts
    I finished! I was so scared that I wasn’t going to get the hair!
  • crystal_visionscrystal_visions Registered Users, Member 8 Posts
    edited March 2020
    YES! I think this is the first time I’ve ever gotten the full earnable outfit! A tough week though as it’s only landed me in 6th place... many times I’ve gotten fewer than 575 votes and placed anywhere in the top 5.

My top scoring and favourite look 😊
    iOS 
    #1 // A+++ // Level 59
    If you want to add me, shoot me a PM!
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts

I'm leading by 71 points with 3 hours to go. I don't trust this. I don't trust anybody. 
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    edited March 2020
    Lowest, highest, and favorite

The second dress scored high almost every time. I used all my unlocks on it. I was nervous to use the orange flower dress bc it's never popular but it was perfect for this theme.
    My latest looks! All I want is stay in top 5, fingers crossed 🤞

@HannahKKH do you have your ID game? Maybe it can help!

I don’t unfortunately 😩 can you only see your ID in the game or is there a way I can find it elsewhere?
    I don’t have my phone backed up to iCloud either so essentially I’m screwed
    Hannah 🇬🇧
    👻💀🎃🦇🕸🕷⚰️🔮🖤
  • KkhEMPKkhEMP Registered Users, Member 190 Posts

Thanks guys, you've already been so helpful. These two had the most votes. I have one last ticket left and I'm anxious. Which one do you like more? 
    Left - Agree
    Right - Like 
  • KkhEMPKkhEMP Registered Users, Member 190 Posts
    @KatyKKH
    Such a shame, I love that look. 
  • Chloè_KKHChloè_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,377 Posts
    @HannahKKH I honestly don't know, I took a screenshot of it and sent it to my mail too. I really hope that kalinda and eggs can help you to have your game back!!
    Android