Options

🗳️ SYS - 2/27/20 - Wrap Your Dolls in Floral Fashions!🌼👗🌷

Comments

• Options
    therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts
    edited March 2020

🤔 damn i wish i had her bank account 💁🏾‍♀️  young money over here. Sad cause i love the hair but im not about to fight someone with unlimited funds to throw down 💀 cause she seems like shell go has high as it 1200s. 
  • Options
    FilipaKKHFilipaKKH Registered Users, Member 516 Posts
    @HannahKKH That's so frustrating! It might be a good thing you created a fb account, perhaps it's enough to get your female doll's game back. I'm hoping so, sending your way lots of luck 🍀
    🇵🇹 • no longer a kkh player & not active on the forum • 🏳️‍🌈
  • Options
    SmuckiesSmuckies Registered Users, Member 582 Posts
    So I have never been able to score over 700 in any SYS- the highest I’ve ever gotten was 698. It’s nice to know when I’ve done my very best I still won’t win bc a ticket buyer felt the need to go to 500+ points by day 2. The only floral thing she has submitted is the earnables. Yawn 🥱 This is boring, unfair, etc - what else is new? 
    iOS player since July 2014 
  • Options
    MollyMonroeMollyMonroe Registered Users, Member 508 Posts
    My 14: 

• Options
    KatyaKatya Registered Users, Member 795 Posts
    These are my favourite looks from this SYS

• Options
    ashleyyashleyy Registered Users, Member 1,425 Posts
    edited March 2020
    So I bought the triple threat before and only used 1 ticket bc of a unfair sys that knocked me out of 5th (a ticket buyer did it) and in this current sys i would be 1st rn if it wasn’t for ticket buyers, and the two remaining tickets I have annoy me, I’m thinking about waiting to see if the ticket buyer I currently have buys anymore and if not I think I’ll use them to get rid of them and after this I’m pretty sure I’ll never use extra tickets again (I only did a very few times when it was unfair) 

is this understandable or am I terrible 😭 

edit: so another ticket buyer just took first from the other ticket, so I guess ill just forget about that^ but I do wanna get rid of these tickets so maybe in a future sys (bc I’m sure a ticket will steal 1st from me again)

also agree if this is understandable or lol if it’s terrible of me ^  
  • Options
    KoakumaKoakuma Registered Users 791 Posts
    ashleyy said:
    So I bought the triple threat before and only used 1 ticket bc of a unfair sys that knocked me out of 5th (a ticket buyer did it) and in this current sys i would be 1st rn if it wasn’t for ticket buyers, and the two remaining tickets I have annoy me, I’m thinking about waiting to see if the ticket buyer I currently have buys anymore and if not I think I’ll use them to get rid of them and after this I’m pretty sure I’ll never use extra tickets again (I only did a very few times when it was unfair) 

is this understandable or am I terrible 😭 
    It's understandable I'm considering doing the same thing lol
  • Options
    oopsididitagainoopsididitagain Registered Users, Member 1,158 Posts

Worst, favorite, & best. The best makes me cringe because I hate using a dress I really don’t personally like for the votes😂 I couldn’t even crack top 5 with my # of TBs, highest I have ever had. If they were on theme it might not bother me this much, but the majority are not so that really sucks the fun out of SYS for me!! Hope others are having better luck
  • Options
    RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    Recent looks, and all the looks from this event!

I have a ticket buyer in my group, which is ridiculous because there’s only a 5 k-star difference between 1st and 2nd for guy dolls (and almost nothing in the male wardrobe dyes well with opal dye). I don’t think it’s worth it to use tickets for guy dolls! But we don’t get them constantly like in the female groups, so I shouldn't complain. 🤷🏼‍♂️
  • Options
    asalaxoasalaxo Registered Users, Member 876 Posts
    I have like 4 ticket buyers in my group, but their looks are so bad that I was able to pass them all.

but now with almost 30 minutes left, one of them bought an extra ticket ☹️ I knew me winning first place and getting an item I actually want for once is impossible ☹️

iOS player
  • Options
    StevieCurryStevieCurry Registered Users, Member 759 Posts

worst & best looks 😊 was so tempted to buy a floral hairstyle for this SYS because i didn’t have much floral outfits, but i’m glad i saved my kstars instead as i did better than i thought i would!

made it to the last earnable 🥺💕 the hair is so cute!!
    ios • free player since november 2019 ❀
    ♡˚✧˳⁺⁎ ⁎₊✧༚♡
  • Options
    MissCristinaMissCristina Registered Users, Member 432 Posts
    Omg my last two scores have been 38, I used almost the same before and got 52! I might not even get top 5! Grrr how!?
  • Options
    kiraraquelkiraraquel Registered Users, Member 230 Posts
    Can someone tell me why they need that hair so much?🤔😂😂

Mine are now up there too! Like really y’all? Spending money makes my skin crawl so this is painful to watch at this point  Lol 
  • Options
    kiraraquelkiraraquel Registered Users, Member 230 Posts
    Rikk said:
    The top two have been fighting each other for first since last night. The hair is beautiful but I’m not pressed about it so I’m just sitting back enjoying the fight. Every time one gets ahead the other submits more looks to get ahead smh I’m getting anxiety just watching them fight each other lol
    Weird side note: every time I see someone named Jade, I hope it’s the one from America’s Next Top Model...
    Ugh I loved that woman with a passion lol
  • Options
    RebelliauxRebelliaux Registered Users, Member 215 Posts

Just got the hair and ngl, it’s cute 💕
  • Options
    aliceeeeexaliceeeeex Registered Users, Member 105 Posts
    Someone overtook me by 10 votes and I’m #6 :( if I buy one ticket will I still get 20 videos a day? I don’t want to lose my videos for a dress. 🥺
  • Options
    thallisathallisa Registered Users 1,384 Posts
    @HannahKKH have you ever asked for help via support in the game? I think if you sent a ticket through them they might have your id, even if it happened a while ago! So that way maybe eggs will be able to recover your game 🤞🏻
  • Options
    ArtemisxMoonArtemisxMoon Registered Users, Member 181 Posts
    I was tied with the ticket buyer for first place a few moments ago but of course they freaked out and submitted a look in the last ten minutes 🙄 its so frustrating that they couldn’t just let us share first.
  • Options
    HannahKKHHannahKKH Registered Users, Member 946 Posts
    @thallisa I didn’t know if that would work since I’d be submitting a ticket from the new game but I’ll give it a go!
    Hannah 🇬🇧
    Violet is my doll. iOS player ✨
    👻💀🎃🦇🕸🕷⚰️🔮🖤
    PM me for FB add info! Let’s be friends 👯‍♀️
  • Options
    thallisathallisa Registered Users 1,384 Posts
    @HannahKKH no I meant that if you’ve ever sent a ticket through your game in the past, then they should have your id. I’m not sure if it would work if you send one from your new game now ☹️
  • Options
    Chooky1116Chooky1116 Registered Users, Member 655 Posts
    I’m hating all the ticket buyers overtaking me last minute 
  • Options
    KoakumaKoakuma Registered Users 791 Posts
    edited March 2020

HA! Some other girl came out and sent 4 looks in a row in the last 5 minutes but I was on top of it

If you want to buy tickets then let's buy some goddamn tickets. (Jk this was terrible I'll never compete with ticket buyers again)
  • Options
    Msjagger68Msjagger68 Registered Users 289 Posts
    Is there anyone who goes by the name of “Haena” on the forum?
    ✊🏾NO JUSTICE, NO PEACE!✊🏾
    BANS OFF OUR BODIES!!! 👏🏾👏🏾
    🇵🇸 🇵🇸 🇵🇸
  • Options
    therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts
    Well i decided to gamble and knocked her and the others down. I guess she felt secure enough that she will wake up to disappointment. 5 bucks well spent. 
  • Options
    HannahKKHHannahKKH Registered Users, Member 946 Posts
    @thallisa oh I see, I misread! No I don’t think I ever did unfortunately :( I’ve submitted a ticket anyway just in case they can help me
    Hannah 🇬🇧
    Violet is my doll. iOS player ✨
    👻💀🎃🦇🕸🕷⚰️🔮🖤
    PM me for FB add info! Let’s be friends 👯‍♀️
  • Options
    asalaxoasalaxo Registered Users, Member 876 Posts
    🆒

iOS player
  • Options
    KatyaKatya Registered Users, Member 795 Posts
    edited March 2020
    D&G Princess
    I’m second in my group because of ticketbuyer. I’m okey with that, cause I lost 2 tickets.