FUN! What are your top three favorite hair styles!

Comments

• samaaanthaaasamaaanthaaa Registered Users, Member 975 Posts

These are some of my favorites ever. The top and bottom were both FG, but both the reasons I had to buy them. 
  • julia19julia19 Registered Users, Member 802 Posts
    These are my favorite hairstyles:

• LoukkhLoukkh Registered Users, Member 31 Posts
    Little bit late but, there it is ! My top 3 
    I really like the new one from the weekend event 
  • MissCristinaMissCristina Registered Users, Member 432 Posts
    edited February 2020
    Thank you everyone for posting! I’ve loved all your looks, I’m starting to be swayed by some, unfortunately the ones I can’t have, lol. I’ll be saving up my gems!
    so my faves

The first was love at first site 💕 I usu don’t touch the kollections, but I saw it in the voting booth was in love, and I couldn’t use my gems on it! The second time around, I spared no expense. 

The second I loved for like four months and did nothing :( then it came around in the holidays boxes, I kept not getting it so I used gems and was so happy! Except for it always screwing me over when I wanna wear awesome earrings. 

Then the third from the pop-up shop. And it’s just obviously always how I want to style my hair, I’m just not skilled enough!

so they’re all out of envy. I have long brown hair ( that actually now has this super blond underneath- kinda exactly the opposite of this one, but brown with blonde streaks) 

so I love them all, like love love and want my one hair to be them, I don’t have skills, maybe with enough YouTube videos? I can always dream. 
    Ps. The eyes are NARS and amazing! If nothing else is awesome enough, they just brighten up the face (but I usually use the last one I actually had to pay real money for! KKW Beauty, cause I need blush, obvi!)

thank you for letting me post my crazy 😜 ♥️ 
  • MissCristinaMissCristina Registered Users, Member 432 Posts
    Maybe next topic should be the hair we desperately want!
  • mandamay76mandamay76 Registered Users, Member 1,794 Posts
    @therealChar your doll is so gorgeous! Love all those styles on her!
  • JullietteJulliette Registered Users 527 Posts
    I have four :) 
    :o iOS GC ID julliette24 ;)
  • Bear_KKHBear_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,128 Posts
    edited February 2020
    The top 2 are my all time favorites. The one on the left resembles my hair irl so I love that there's a kkh version. I love the curly hair with the two buns as well. It's such beautifully detailed curly hair with lovely detailed edges. It doesn't look rushed like a lot of other in game curly styles, I'm in love with it, I hope we'll get more beautiful curly hair in the future!
    I also really like these two styles. Big wavy hair and this GB ponytail from BF weekend. It's funny, I didn't like it at first in the spoilers, but it's one of my favorites now and I like breaking it out for casual SYS'.

Edit to say I realize the ponytail isn't from bf weekend lol. Idk why I was thinking it was lol.
    - Emmy
  • keepingupwithkelseykeepingupwithkelsey Registered Users, Member 229 Posts
    I really couldn’t pick just three😩😂 these are the ones I use the most!! 
  • mandamay76mandamay76 Registered Users, Member 1,794 Posts
    Well with all the fab new hair I have got and this amazing new color I got in diamond collection I had to update my faves 
  • Angel_sikesAngel_sikes Registered Users, Member 11 Posts

• Angel_sikesAngel_sikes Registered Users, Member 11 Posts
    SandraFFW said:
    Agh I can’t even decide I love many hairstyles, but I chose 3 
    How do you get the last one???
  • oopsididitagainoopsididitagain Registered Users, Member 1,158 Posts

Currently my top 3 favs, but this changes all the time for me lol!
  • terrikkhterrikkh Registered Users, Member 37 Posts
    These are my current top three! I love long curly styles 💗
  • imazoraimazora Registered Users, Member 384 Posts
    i couldn't pick just 3. but i’m impossibly bored right now, so it was fun to go through all my hairstyles! 
    iOS - Ivy Kkh on FB! - ok i don't know what most people put here i'm gonna go now 
  • KatWalkerKatWalker Registered Users 174 Posts
    The ones I tend to use heavily rotate a lot but here are my current top 3!
    #1- I love how this one can be dressed up or down, the length is perfect and it’s almost messy looking while still being super pretty, idk I really dig it and it goes great with the alt/punk/street looks I like to style on my doll.

#2- I just got this one recently after wanting it for ages! It’s a great formal hairstyle for some more polished looks.

#3- I think this style is so cute and beachy, it’s definitely more on the casual side but it’s a great wavy staple for sure.

Honorable mention- when this hairstyle came out a few months ago almost everyone hated it but I thought it was so slick and cool, at least until I saw how poorly made it was. Check out the shoulder, it just cuts off and looks terrible so I barely use it. If it was made better it could’ve been #3.

join my KK:H Discord chat server here!
    iOS player. add me in game on FB!
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    I've been meaning to comment on this thread but been a busy bee lately😂 so if I had to narrow down my top 3 hairstyles on this game, then these are my go-to favorites for my gorg doll :love:

Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• danjames12danjames12 Registered Users, Member 518 Posts
    Wow. I’m actually so jealous of all your hairs! I just have a pretty poor collection right now.  But these are probably the top three from what I have. The first two just cause I think they’re my most versatile, and just create a slick look. And the last one because it was inspired by Liz Taylor! And I was so happy when I got it in my free Gb!
    iOS player...used to play when the game first came out!! Flash forward about five different dolls and here we are.
    Playing this doll since January 2020, and doubt I’ll be changing again! (Unless I quit because sys is a joke and I’m really starting to loose the fun in this game ✌🏼❌)
  • Porky_PiePorky_Pie Registered Users, Member 16 Posts
    Wow I need some of your dolls hair like asap🤤 They are amazing, though    I still love the collection I have now. 
    Here are  my current favourite 3 hairstyles😍

Stay positive🤍
  • GypsyRoseGypsyRose Registered Users, Member 6 Posts
    edited March 2020
    Oof only 3? After much debate, I have to say these are my top 3! I also want to add that the middle hairstyle is tempting me to cut my hair irl...... :oB)

Gypsy Rose
    Playing on IOS 
    Level 25, A+
    And why yes, I am addicted! hehehe
  • Valli23Valli23 Registered Users, Member 18 Posts
    julia19 said:
    These are my favorite hairstyles:

Hello everyone! I’m a newbie here 😬 Can anyone please tell me when the first hair will be available for diamonds? 
  • Bear_KKHBear_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,128 Posts
    @Valli23 The left one was never released for diamonds, it's trapped in the Christmas gift boxes, they should come back in December and you can open boxes for k stars and try to find it. The top right is in the work of art kollection, so check your kollections every week to see if it appears. The bottom right was the first place TS prize for the recent pop star SYS, as of now SYS/TS prizes are not available for diamonds.
    - Emmy
  • Valli23Valli23 Registered Users, Member 18 Posts
    Bear_KKH said:
    @Valli23 The left one was never released for diamonds, it's trapped in the Christmas gift boxes, they should come back in December and you can open boxes for k stars and try to find it. The top right is in the work of art kollection, so check your kollections every week to see if it appears. The bottom right was the first place TS prize for the recent pop star SYS, as of now SYS/TS prizes are not available for diamonds.
    Last year during sys in like November (?) the left one was possible to buy for diamonds, but I didn’t have enough, and then December began with boxes and everything 😭
  • serahyyyserahyyy Registered Users, Member 436 Posts
    edited March 2021
    It’s been some time since I found this thread and really wanted to post. So here goes!

my top four favourite hairstyles rn✨

1. The bow is just adorable and I was lucky enough to just spend 10 diamonds chasing it! I wear it all the time 
    2. the only hair I ever received from a diamond kollection. I love it and it looks beautiful paired with a flower
    3. The kollection hair is very similar to a style I do when I grow out my own hair and I love how oh looks elegant yet playful 
    4. Gosh the shading is so beautiful. I love the ponytails in every colour and I love the depth it offers. 

IOS Player | A+++
    FB: Serah KKH   (https://www.facebook.com/sarah.kkh.378)
  • YoMommaYoMomma Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts

So difficult to just have 3 💕💜💚
  • pristinepersonpristineperson Registered Users, Member 2,659 Posts
    These are my Top 3 favourite hairstyles:

I’m a huge fan of Beret hairstyles which is why I was so happy to have gotten it, it is very cute.
    I love Bow hairstyles cause I think they are adorable, so I had to get it.
    The white hairstyle is probably one of my most favourite hairstyles in the game, I just love the colour and shape, it’s perfect, I really loved it when it first came out a few years back, I was upset I couldn’t get it but when I got it in my TS box I was super happy.

• fairyberryfairyberry Registered Users, Member 51 Posts
    these are my top 3...so happy I finally got the third one last week🎈

• patiencebrodypatiencebrody Registered Users, Member 455 Posts

• TessakkhTessakkh Registered Users, Member 244 Posts

Could not choose ✨