🗳️ SYS - 2/27/20 - Wrap Your Dolls in Floral Fashions!🌼👗🌷

Comments

• Chooky1116Chooky1116 Registered Users, Member 655 Posts
    I placed 5th! 4 ticket buyers overtook me I feel so sad for the doll behind me as her looks were beautiful and on theme and she missed out on the dress 😓
  • EmCharlotteEmCharlotte Registered Users, Member 686 Posts
    edited March 2020
    I came second by 3 points because I slept too late and didn’t put my last look in 😭 I’m heartbroken. I have no idea why I slept so long!
    Let’s be friends - Emmy KKH on FB. I play on iOS 🤍
  • ashleyyashleyy Registered Users, Member 1,425 Posts
    edited March 2020
    Came in 3rd 

also my last 4 looks 

• LinaKKLinaKK Registered Users, Member 197 Posts
    asalaxo said:
    I have like 4 ticket buyers in my group, but their looks are so bad that I was able to pass them all.

but now with almost 30 minutes left, one of them bought an extra ticket ☹️ I knew me winning first place and getting an item I actually want for once is impossible ☹️

The exact same thing happened to me....... so annoying..... i love this game..............
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts
    edited March 2020

Im extremely happy cause red is my fav color and i live for these kinda dresses. Nice bday well spent. Though i know glu isnt gonna change shit about trendsetters 🙄 but seriously ppl like me and Coco get stuck in groups of ridiculous ppl and idk why low level ppl get to be in the same groups as us. Maybe they feel less inclined to go ham on tickets if they were competing with equal footing. 
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    edited March 2020
    I actually finished at second place when I thought I wasn't going to get the dress at all. It would be have nice to finish at number 1 since the group wasn't full of ticketbuyers, but I knew someone was bound to swoop at the end. That's why I couldn't even look at the game while I waited for the event to end. Even if my last look ended at number 1, I didn't want to assume I'd end up in the top 5 when it was over. Next week, I'll probably have the same luck I usually have so I hope I don't care about being in the top 5 then. 
    Platform: Android

• haikawahaikawa Registered Users, Member 730 Posts
    kinda messed up and missed the ticket refill time so i only had 2 mins for my last ticket to collect votes but im still so glad that voting somehow went by fast enough to get me the last earnable that i was missing by 5 votes! so heres my lovely doll enjoying her cute hair and dress
    my ts group this week was kinda chill we only had 1 tb but ive inoculated myself against caring for ts prizes since that just leads to tears so im pleasantly surprised at landing 3rd! missed 2nd by just 3 votes but thats okay
    iOS Level 33  ❣ 
    Daily Free Player  ❄︎  Nov '19 - now 
    #UpdateWeekdayTBBoxes ⋆ #TSusingAverages ⋆ #All4ItemsinEventBoxes ⋆ #20VideosforEveryone
  • promquin98promquin98 Registered Users, Member 309 Posts
    edited March 2020
    EDIT: This dress is so romantic and so "Legend of Zorro" movie feels. Ole!

• JazzyLove07JazzyLove07 Registered Users, Member 56 Posts
    so... i feel gulity; I used triple threat, but i came in 1st place. I guess im proud of myself... well, I mean, it’s a mobile app, so i don’t care too much.

• webrawebra Registered Users 656 Posts
    edited March 2020
    Congratulations @KaylaJ - Not winning since August is a crime. 

There was no way I was going to try to pass the 1st place ticket buyer, she was very aggressive. I came in 3rd with 14 looks.

My lowest scoring, highest scoring, and favorite look:

iOS.  A+++   Since 2015
  • jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts
    I feel like many people had a more chill group than usual? And the votes came in exceptionally fast. Did glu mess with the algorithm? Bc if so, I like it lol 
  • webrawebra Registered Users 656 Posts
    jhabs said:
    I feel like many people had a more chill group than usual? And the votes came in exceptionally fast. Did glu mess with the algorithm? Bc if so, I like it lol 
    They definitely did change something for iOS. Results were crazy quick. But I did not have a chill group.
    iOS.  A+++   Since 2015
  • StevieCurryStevieCurry Registered Users, Member 759 Posts

i wish i got the hair instead of the dress 🥺 the 1st place hair is gorgeous but of course a TB snatched it 😟 thankful to still make the top 5 though 🙏🏻🙏🏻
    ios • free player since november 2019 ❀
    ♡˚✧˳⁺⁎ ⁎₊✧༚♡
  • KkhEMPKkhEMP Registered Users, Member 190 Posts
    jhabs said:
    I personally noticed it too but I thought it was just my group. The girl that won was first from the beginning but she only changed her 3 outfits every now and then. Another girl was top 5 but her outfits were often off theme. Other than that I didn't notice any crazy ticket buyers in my group. The speed of the incoming votes however did not change for me on Android 
  • SilverbellaSilverbella Registered Users, Member 81 Posts
    Lowest, highest, and favorite. Got lucky with a chill group this week, but I'm also really curious about the super fast voting. 
  • ashleydianemashleydianem Registered Users, Member 1,357 Posts
    Ohmyfcsvwiekdsnsbfj

I got the bundle on my 3rd try!!!! This kollection hasn’t come back to me since it came out monthssss ago! I have been (im)patiently waiting for this! I am never taking this hair off!! 
    (1st spin was energy when if first came out. Then tonight I took 2nd spin and got dye. Peep my sad k-stars now)
  • ashleydianemashleydianem Registered Users, Member 1,357 Posts
    edited March 2020
    Oh yeah and on a less exciting note... got 3rd place after 3 ticket buyers - 2 in 1st place. (I desperately need that dark red lipstick from the new kollection)

• AreysAreys Registered Users, Member 466 Posts

got lucky and passed a tb with my last 2 looks! I wish the hair was something i could use more often, but the dye and stars are always appreciated 😊
    iOS
    ✧⊰ Add me here! ⊱✧
    🏳️‍🌈
  • luvs2gruuvluvs2gruuv Registered Users, Member 2,025 Posts
    11-14

and a 15th look to beat out a another ticket buyer

Platform: Android/ Doll's name: Syndy KKH
    Level: 73/officially ran out of old story lines at 72
    Ranking: A+++
    Addicted

• robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,746 Posts
    Yay 😄🤗