KK:H Weekday Event - Tap for a TB during this 1st Week of March!

Comments

• kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,115 Posts
    Stars are always helpful! Congrats @Fiera !

If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Chloè_KKHChloè_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,377 Posts
    @soundspretty thank you! I thought that the timer resets when I start the first gig 😅
    Android
  • KatyaKatya Registered Users, Member 795 Posts
    @Katya I totally agree, it was like this once upon a time
    I remember it! It’s a shame, that it’s no longer real
  • elettrahereelettrahere Registered Users, Member 1,920 Posts
    edited March 2020
    Got pink dye in my first black box and an item in the second one

iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #daily20kstarsforeveryone
    #maledollsmatter
  • HannahKKHHannahKKH Registered Users, Member 946 Posts

I went out for drinks with a friend and just got
    home (it’s 00:17 here) so I’ve only just got to the first box and I got dye 😪 kstars would’ve been nice
    Hannah 🇬🇧
    Violet is my doll. iOS player ✨
    👻💀🎃🦇🕸🕷⚰️🔮🖤
    PM me for FB add info! Let’s be friends 👯‍♀️
  • samanthakkhsamanthakkh Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts
    @samanthakkh Buy clothing or furniture that has a star icon next to them. The points needed for the bonus star are low when you start, but increase as you get to higher levels. Eventually you'll reach the max needed to permanently get a bonus star
    thanks so much! i feel like its impossible i only get like 1-2 stars when i buy a new star item and at that rate i’d have to buy 289 items 🤣
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    @samanthakkh I have a tip for you! If you can, buy the basic cash items in the wardrobe that are identical and come in many colors like basic T-shirts or pants in blue, red, pink etc. — often times, they actually give you 10-20 stars/hearts instead of 1 or 2. 
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    Energy on my first black box and pink dye on my second one. Stars or an item would’ve been nice but I’m not mad about this at all because lately it’s been a struggle to finish weekday events so I don’t mind the energy, and I almost NEVER get pink dye, only purple, so I was actually happy about that 😅

Plus I think I only have like one black box item left?? (shell earrings lol, which were not in either palette) 

Is there a list anywhere of all the black and gold box items by chance? I know I’m getting very low but I’d love to know exactly what I still need lol 
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • samanthakkhsamanthakkh Registered Users, Member 1,013 Posts
    Rikk said:
    @samanthakkh I have a tip for you! If you can, buy the basic cash items in the wardrobe that are identical and come in many colors like basic T-shirts or pants in blue, red, pink etc. — often times, they actually give you 10-20 stars/hearts instead of 1 or 2. 
    i try that right now thank you so much!!
  • Tazzy21Tazzy21 Registered Users, Member 143 Posts
    Back when there was those 4 TB there was no guarantee you got a tb item, they had dailybos and cash and energy. Then they went to the current system where the last box is guaranteed that no matter what you oick will be anactual TN and not just cash

i remember weeks getting cash and energy after grinding all week at least now i have a SHOt of some kind foe a TB item I really want
  • promquin98promquin98 Registered Users, Member 309 Posts
    Thanks @AmandaMKkh 😘
  • IzzaBeeIzzaBee Registered Users, Member 407 Posts
    @Poopnuggets69 It was from a VIP event back in September

I play on iOS 
  • Bear_KKHBear_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,128 Posts
    So far, cash, more cash, and a daily GB sports bra... Fantastic. Winning cash is literally the most useless prize and lately it's what I pick the most 🙄
    - Emmy
  • LovelyEmmaLovelyEmma Registered Users, Member 4,384 Posts
    I got Kash on my Gold Box... This week isnt going on my favor, hopefully ill get something great on my TB Box :/
    Platform: Originally Facebook and then played 2 days as Android
    Current Level: 72
    Ranking: 1+++
    Daily KKH player since around May 2015 entil early December 2020
  • ElleOhElleElleOhElle Registered Users, Member 436 Posts

Black boxes
    iOS player
    PM me if you would like to add me
  • jhabsjhabs Registered Users, Member 1,942 Posts

Got the lil white choker in my second black box! First box I also got a long gold necklace that I’ll never wear lol 
  • GigiGiu_KKHGigiGiu_KKH Registered Users, Member 58 Posts
    Hi everyone! Someone else has this problem with the game? I always have my game connect to my Google account, but last night this appeared when I entered the game. Is the first time this happened to me, I checked everything and have all the request the game need available. 

edited March 2020
    Tazzy21 said:
    Back when there was those 4 TB there was no guarantee you got a tb item, they had dailybos and cash and energy. Then they went to the current system where the last box is guaranteed that no matter what you oick will be anactual TN and not just cash

i remember weeks getting cash and energy after grinding all week at least now i have a SHOt of some kind foe a TB item I really want
    I have to disagree. The thing about the fancy colored TB boxes, that colored box means it’s a TB prize. In the series of prizes you’ll get black and gold boxes Plus TB boxes.  There are only Tb prizes in the TB box palettes. 
    We had earlier TB events......this was the 1st iteration after 4 TB prize boxes.  This was https://communities.glu.com/kim-kardashian-hollywood/discussion/comment/6478988/#Comment_6478988

This was 1black box prize...which could have cash, energy, or prize item.....and then 3 TB prizes.....items only. No cash, energy or regular GB items. 

And this was an old SYS.  2 Tb prizes and 2 new items.

So, while the number of TB box prizes varies.....there are only TB Prizes from previous events.  ;)
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    Hi everyone! Someone else has this problem with the game? I always have my game connect to my Google account, but last night this appeared when I entered the game. Is the first time this happened to me, I checked everything and have all the request the game need available. 

I'm getting that on one of my Androids, not the other.  But One changes clothes, and the other one sees the change so it's still operating without us freezing.  I sent in a message asking about it. 

I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • GigiGiu_KKHGigiGiu_KKH Registered Users, Member 58 Posts

I'm getting that on one of my Androids, not the other.  But One changes clothes, and the other one sees the change so it's still operating without us freezing.  I sent in a message asking about it. 

Thanks, keep me posted pls 💖😊
  • oopsididitagainoopsididitagain Registered Users, Member 1,158 Posts
    I’m not doing throwback boxes anymore, dolls. Until changes are made, I just don’t think it’s worth it🤷🏼‍♀️ It’s weird not playing through the week, though. Goodluck to everyone grinding 😊
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,746 Posts
    I don’t know where to ask this. But maybe anyone did this survey? I made it and didn’t got kstars 🤔

iOS player 

• robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,746 Posts
    And this is my gold box 🤦🏼‍♀️ Shoes would be a better pick. 

iOS player 

• soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    @soundspretty thank you! I thought that the timer resets when I start the first gig 😅
    I think the ice club is the only business like that. Would be nice if Chevier was the same.
  • thelifeofRaeRaethelifeofRaeRae Registered Users, Member 1,361 Posts
    Cash, dye, and more dye. My gold box didn't have any k stars or items. this is honestly so dumb. we are grinding for items that are 4 years old because glu won't update them - why???? WHY won't you update them? I am going to keep grinding for a pair of ugly earings because they are too lazy to move them to the gold box? the gold boxes are a mess. i just grinded for 3 drops of dye? is this a joke? I think i am done with this
    iOS user
    #VIPKalinda
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    energy - pink dye - pink dye - shoes 😢

My 9th week in a row of getting shoes and accessories in throwback boxes.

• TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,516 Posts

Got kstars in my gold box but that about it that is good this week. These shoes seem to be too big for my doll or it is part of the design of the shoes?
    IOS Player 
  • elettrahereelettrahere Registered Users, Member 1,920 Posts

Gold box - wow 😒
    iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #daily20kstarsforeveryone
    #maledollsmatter