Eyes / eye make up

elettrahereelettrahere Registered Users, Member 1,920 Posts
Hi dolls, what are your favorite eyes or eye make up? I can’t find a type in the kloset that I love for my doll! 
iOS player 🤠
#capontrendsetters
#daily20kstarsforeveryone
#maledollsmatter
Prev13

Comments

• oopsididitagainoopsididitagain Registered Users, Member 1,158 Posts
    edited March 2020
    These are my fav kloset ones. The Korkov ones give your doll really big, pretty eyes & lashes. The highlighter on the 2nd set is helpful in certain events. The 3rd has black eyeshadow selected, but it’s super versatile with different eyeshadow colors. It really can work with any outfit!!

Edit: had to add in that wine glass for picture 3 because my doll would not cooperate with the screenshots lol
  • HannahKKHHannahKKH Registered Users, Member 946 Posts
    These are on my wish list!

And these are my fave that I own. I bought the 1st and 4th ones on Black Friday from the kloset
    Hannah 🇬🇧
    Violet is my doll. iOS player ✨
    👻💀🎃🦇🕸🕷⚰️🔮🖤
    PM me for FB add info! Let’s be friends 👯‍♀️
  • JabberwoohJabberwooh Registered Users, Member 279 Posts
    I'm struggling with this as well! Maybe I'm in the minority here, but I tend to hate the look of all the eye makeup available in the game. It just looks too heavy and "angry" for my doll. It probably has to do with the fact that my own looks irl always are very focused on brightness and roundness to combat my hooded eyes.

Side note: what are those last eyes in your makeup kloset? The ones next to the red lip. Those actually look kind of promising lol.
    Android player - K star hoarder - Frugal b*tch
    (In-game username: Abbie)

KKH Discord server: 
    https://discord.gg/2ew22AybF9

• elettrahereelettrahere Registered Users, Member 1,920 Posts
    I’m thinking of getting these eyes + the nose highlight next VIP, though I’d prefer something more “unique”...
    What do you think?

iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #maledollsmatter
    edited March 2020

Here’s the last ones with a brighter color for reference!!

@Jabberwooh those were in the gift boxes our last VIP weekend. You might be able to get them in a throwback sale eventually! I honestly wish I could give them to you because they don’t work on my doll

@elettrahere those eyes look gorgeous on your doll!
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,516 Posts

My go to eyes are the ones in the Kloset with the over the top cheek highlight. I can’t explain why, i just feel incomplete without these eyes. 

My favourite colored  lids are actually these old winter ❄️ eyes. It makes any colors pop. 

My glamorous eyes  are the 2018 NYE eyes. Tons of lashes and the coppery smokey lids says she is ready to partttayyyyy. 
    IOS Player 
    @TrashleyKKH are you able to change the NYE eyes eyeshadow? If so, they would be perfect for me 😍
    iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #maledollsmatter
    @TrashleyKKH are you able to change the NYE eyes eyeshadow? If so, they would be perfect for me 😍
    Unfortunately nope. It have attached brows too. Hence the bangs. 😂 
    IOS Player 
    @TrashleyKKH noooooo 🤣🤣🤣 can I see them?
    iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #maledollsmatter
  • AguadeCocoAguadeCoco Registered Users, Member 962 Posts
    I really love those eyes @elettrahere! I bought them during Black Friday and I absolutely do not regret it!
    They look so natural, there is a little bit of gold sparkle on the upper eyelid. They do well with color and neutral tones.
    Here is with natural - black (it creates a cat eye!) - light pink - and brick red. Closed they show subtly the color without being too over the top!

Android player - AguadeCoco Kkh on Facebook
    🇫🇷  French gal ⛵ Avid sailor 🐱 Cat owner 🍣 Sushi lover 🏛️ Museum worker 

@elettrahere she missed her brows appointment by a few days but she is still cute tho. 😂 
    IOS Player 
    @AguadeCoco oh I love the way it works with different colors! It tends to be so unblended otherwise, but these look awesome!

KKH Discord server: 

@oopsididitagain I wish gifting was possible too. I have so many things from SYS and kollections that I hate but I see so many others longing for, I'd love to just give those away to new loving homes!

KKH Discord server: 

@AguadeCoco after seeing your doll modelling those eyes I will be adding them to my vip event shopping list. You looks so stunning ! 
    IOS Player 
  • AguadeCocoAguadeCoco Registered Users, Member 962 Posts
    @Jabberwooh yes! But it's also because I usually stick to neutrals! It looks great with coloration as well, just a pop of color to complete an outfit!

Thank you so much @TrashleyKKH! I think the hair is to be thanked here :)
    Android player - AguadeCoco Kkh on Facebook
    🇫🇷  French gal ⛵ Avid sailor 🐱 Cat owner 🍣 Sushi lover 🏛️ Museum worker 
  • mandamay76mandamay76 Registered Users, Member 1,794 Posts
    Two I got last VIP that I love!!! 
  • gradagrada Registered Users, Member 206 Posts
    I desperately need some eye makeup loos but I'm so unlucky that whenever I like some eyes I never get them. During the last vip weekend I spend most stars trying to get the eyes but still failed 😞😞 
                                                                    𝖺𝗇𝖽𝗋𝗈𝗂𝖽 𝗉𝗅𝖺𝗒𝖾𝗋 | 𝖾𝗇𝗀𝗅𝗂𝗌𝗁 𝗂𝗌𝗇'𝗍 𝗆𝗒 𝖿𝗂𝗋𝗌𝗍 𝗅𝖺𝗇𝗀𝗎𝖺𝗀𝖾
  • Chloè_KKHChloè_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,377 Posts
    These are my favourite eyes! Especially the first one, give them a chance @elettrahere 😉

Android
    @Chloè_KKH I have all these 😅 
    iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #maledollsmatter
    @oopsididitagain how do the last ones look? They seem perfect 
    iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #maledollsmatter
  • terrikkhterrikkh Registered Users, Member 37 Posts
    This is my go to make up! I love these eyes and the blush on the cheeks just wish there was a way to change the eyebrows! 
    @SisSnappedLikeThanos they look 78x better on your doll than they do on mine, so thank you from the OG poster😂
    @SisSnappedLikeThanos man I love them 😫😫😫

@terrikkh exactly same!
    iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #maledollsmatter
    Which one? Any opinions? Or I could get one tomorrow and the other one next VIP
    iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #maledollsmatter
  • mandamay76mandamay76 Registered Users, Member 1,794 Posts
    edited March 2020
    Which one? Any opinions? Or I could get one tomorrow and the other one next VIP
    They both look lovely on your doll! I have both but I use the top more than the bottom since I got it last VIP - So I would get top ones first! 
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    @elettrahere I’d say the first ones! They look great on your doll and I think they’re more everyday. Plus you can go natural or dramatic with them by changing the color from black to nude. The second ones I love the shape but with the rainbow shadow they don’t go with everything unfortunately 😩
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • lilllylillly Registered Users, Member 72 Posts
    My fav! 
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts
    edited March 2020
    not alot of these eye makeups look good on my skintone it either washes me out or looks too ashy. But these are my two fav eyes i have the first being the one i use all the time. I own these 3 other eyes but they legit dont flatter me at all especially the gold ones and the diamond collection one.