🗳️SYS - 3/5/20 - Theme: Broadway Opening Night!

Comments

• robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
    Or the surprise is that again We gonna lose to TB?🤔 I really still don’t get it 😂😂
    iOS player 

• mandamay76mandamay76 Registered Users, Member 1,794 Posts
    @robertavyy they gave all players a free handheld playbill to use in the SYS event

• robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
    edited March 2020
    ——
    iOS player 

• kadamisiakadamisia Registered Users, Member 1,086 Posts
    @robertavyy they gave all players a free handheld playbill to use in the SYS event

OMG I love Captain Holt so much <3 Such a ZADDY
    IOS player
    🦥 English isn't my 1st language 🦥
  • KimdollKimdoll Registered Users, Member 50 Posts
    Okey the surprise is kinda cute but what could been better is a diamond or some exclusive clothing ???🙃
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    I love the little programme 😍😍😍
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• kadamisiakadamisia Registered Users, Member 1,086 Posts
    @KalindaKing I wish I could do even 1 of those things :lol:
    IOS player
    🦥 English isn't my 1st language 🦥
  • soundsprettysoundspretty Registered Users 5,000 Posts
    I'm happy it's going to be an easy SYS at least. It's supposed to be nice and warm and springlike this weekend so it'll be nice to just relax and go outside and not stress. I think Glu could design a hairstyle that's just a box over your head and people will buy tickets for it so it'll be interesting to see what this week's TS competition will look like.
  • Tazzy21Tazzy21 Registered Users, Member 143 Posts
    edited March 2020
    Tyranda said:
    @TrashleyKKH Thank you for explaing the theme, after reading the title my brain was blank  :D So happy it's another gown theme <3
    But honestly I don't think that "heavy" gowns really match the theme, I'll go with flowy/light and angle lengt gowns.
    Agreed i thinking sitting in the theatre in some super heavy ball gown would be annoying. Im thinking lighter flowy dresses (shawls would be nice but i sont have any :neutral: )

ps ive seen people wear jeans (nice ones of course) to opening night and not looked out of place. It’s more flexible than just dresses Esp if the play is more of fun / zany show like Frozen or Rent as opposed to a serious epic like phantom or something
  • Bear_KKHBear_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,128 Posts
    I really love this and the way it's held, arm down. So cute 

- Emmy
  • HannahKKHHannahKKH Registered Users, Member 946 Posts

The surprise is so cute, thanks @KalindaKing
    Hannah 🇬🇧
    Violet is my doll. iOS player ✨
    👻💀🎃🦇🕸🕷⚰️🔮🖤
    PM me for FB add info! Let’s be friends 👯‍♀️
  • thallisathallisa Registered Users 1,384 Posts
    The playbill is cute and I’ll definitely unlock it as many times as possible, so that’s a nice surprise.

As for the theme, I think elegant dresses but not 100% gowns would fit the most, something like these maybe:

But I’m also not naive and I know they’ll never get as many votes as NYE gown or big tomato dress, so yeah 🥴
  • mandamay76mandamay76 Registered Users, Member 1,794 Posts
    @thallisa I was thinking that after the call - I guess as usual I will throw a couple looks out and see what happens!
  • DelphineGarnierDelphineGarnier Registered Users 4,828 Posts
    That wasn't the surprise I was expecting but it's a useful handheld for the theme. I think I'm going to have reupload the game to my phone so I could actually unlock things. I wish that worked on Amazon tablets.
    Platform: Android

• ashleydianemashleydianem Registered Users, Member 1,357 Posts
    edited March 2020
    I think they’re trying to prepare us for “roaring 20s” and “galaxy” themes. 

Ps I hate this background. 
  • eggegg Registered Users 413 Posts
    i don't really hate the earnables.
    if there's a galaxy theme on the event horizon (pun intended), i'm all for it i love space.
    anyway tear me apart tb's, i don't like the trendsetters items.

btw
    last week i was on 1st until someone with mediocre not even floral clothes went full tb force and well that's it. just so you know tb, you ruined my mcr aesthetic.
    ♡ doll's name: dolce
    ♡ call me egg tho
    ♡ a+++ / level 99
    ♡ iOS
    ♡ i type in lower case to keep my tubular & cool façade
  • StevieCurryStevieCurry Registered Users, Member 759 Posts
    That wasn't the surprise I was expecting but it's a useful handheld for the theme. I think I'm going to have reupload the game to my phone so I could actually unlock things. I wish that worked on Amazon tablets.

i did this recently too! i moved my game from my ipad to my phone and finally got all the stuff i’ve been missing out on like unlocking stuff in sys and the daily kstar videos!
    ios • free player since november 2019 ❀
    ♡˚✧˳⁺⁎ ⁎₊✧༚♡
  • ArielKKH01ArielKKH01 Registered Users, Member 6 Posts
    Quiero guardar mi progreso en la nube de Google play juegos y sigo teniendo el error de los servicios de Google, ¿Qué hago?.

Estoy desde ayer con ese problema y nada de guardar por ese problema de los servicios de Google, ayudaaaaa.
  • Ronnie_KKHRonnie_KKH Registered Users, Member 178 Posts
    Quiero guardar mi progreso en la nube de Google play juegos y sigo teniendo el error de los servicios de Google, ¿Qué hago?.

Estoy desde ayer con ese problema y nada de guardar por ese problema de los servicios de Google, ayudaaaaa.
    lo siento, mi español no es bueno, ¡pero hice mi mejor esfuerzo!

Enviaría un mensaje a Kalinda o Eggs para ver si podían ayudarte.  de lo contrario, tal vez podría verificar el hilo de soporte para ver si alguien más está teniendo el mismo problema y ha encontrado una solución.
  • CherreyCherrey Registered Users 1,492 Posts
    Thanks for the little surprise, Glu! We want more gifts!