🗳️SYS - 3/5/20 - Theme: Broadway Opening Night!

Comments

• mandamay76mandamay76 Registered Users, Member 1,794 Posts
    I’m bored so I tried to put together some non ballgown looks .... 🤷🏼‍♀️
  • lilllylillly Registered Users, Member 72 Posts
    Some possible outfit ideas
  • TarsiladoAmaralTarsiladoAmaral Registered Users, Member 41 Posts
    Every week @KalindaKing calls me about SYS and she didn't call me that week because huh? 

Going to sleep after that ... 

• princesspreciousprincessprecious Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts

• MiyuriMiyuri Registered Users, Member 287 Posts
    Even if there was another meaning behind the use of the expression "triple threat", it is the exact name of that "feature" we hate and have been complaining about from the day it was launched. That choice of words was on purpose and tactless, and I had to stop and read the sentence again when it appeared on screen because I was like no she didn’t! I can only read it as "Look at all the triple threat TBs you’ll see in the voting booth (the only stage we have in SYS), buying their way to the first place you will never get". Looks like I’m not the only one thinking Glu was taunting us.
    🇫🇷 in 🇰🇷
    Platform: iPadOS 17.2
    Current level: 93
  • haikawahaikawa Registered Users, Member 730 Posts
    edited March 2020
    earnables are cuter than ts so we'll see if the ts board is gonna be as cut throat as some previous weeks....

if we're really gearing up for a roaring 20s theme sys then that week will be a bad one for me LOL ive been passing up on most of these retro themed items bcos i didnt think they were worth the effort 
    iOS Level 33  ❣ 
    Daily Free Player  ❄︎  Nov '19 - now 
    #UpdateWeekdayTBBoxes ⋆ #TSusingAverages ⋆ #All4ItemsinEventBoxes ⋆ #20VideosforEveryone
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
    Okey, yesterday I had a bad day so I wasn’t be happy about anything. ☹️
    But now I looked with my fresh eyes 👀 at earnables and I really like it! I think first time its prettier than TS!🤩
    I had a little bigger hopes for surprise but thank u anyway Kalinda 🙃☺️
    Also I need more inspiration for looks, because I don’t really know what that theme means 😂😂
    If I understood correctly for this Sys works every gown?🤪
    iOS player 

• AnneMariieAnneMariie Registered Users, Member 61 Posts
    Awwww thank you @robertavyy 🤎
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts

I want it now... Moulin Rouge its one of my favorite movies.
    That’s why it was so familiar!! I love moulin rouge I watched it a million times, thank you @kkh_clarice for sharing the inspiration I hope we both get it💕
    Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• haikawahaikawa Registered Users, Member 730 Posts
    lets all pray for a good ts group 🤞🤞
    iOS Level 33  ❣ 
    Daily Free Player  ❄︎  Nov '19 - now 
    #UpdateWeekdayTBBoxes ⋆ #TSusingAverages ⋆ #All4ItemsinEventBoxes ⋆ #20VideosforEveryone
  • OhemilieOhemilie Registered Users 941 Posts
    jhabs said:
    I think that it would be cool if Glu every week gave us a lil gift that could help us for the SYS! Like a handheld (like this week), a dress or a piece od clothing or even an acessory or a hairstyle... Or even dyes for those colored specific themes :)
    Not to be a glu defender bc they have major issues as a company, but I think this might be a lot lol. Yes to dyes and handhelds, but I think anything more might mean it wouldn’t be great quality. Also, when kalinda mentioned a small gift, a lot of people kind of went to really big ideas, like diamonds in voting, changes to TS, etc and then people seemed kind of disappointed with the gift? People can feel how they want to feel, but personally if I said I had a small gift to give and then people didn’t really even care about it, I prob wouldn’t give them anymore. Also with that being said, I think some of the source of unhappiness is due to glu as a company and their choice to ignore a majority of customer feedback. 
    I don’t think people would have been unhappy if Kalimdor has perhaps worded it a bit differently? Maybe say ‘I’ve got a little surprise for your klosets or to help you out with your styling etc’ so that we knew what to expect. 
    Because so many of us have been asking (begging) for a TS submissions cap, diamonds in the voting booth, changes to the process etc, telling us a surprise was coming literally meant we got excited thinking we’d finally been listened to! So of course the gift seemed a tiny bit disappointing- not because it’s not super cute or helpful, and it’s really nice to get a gift from glu, but because we assumed it was something to do with SYS OVERALL rather than THIS weeks specifically. Does that make sense? 
    iOS player 
    level 69
  • elettrahereelettrahere Registered Users, Member 1,920 Posts
    @KalindaKing Thank you for the gift 💝 It was much appreciated 
    iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #daily20kstarsforeveryone
    #maledollsmatter
  • SugarKSugarK Registered Users 1,783 Posts
    Bear_KKH said:

HAHA what a great marketing ploy having the Kalinda character mention triple threat. Obviously more people will be purchasing the Triple Threat bundle now!  I thought diamond kollections was the lowest Glu could go, but I have to say, they can clearly go even lower 😳 I need to stop being surprised and appalled by Glu’s greed and disregard for player feedback, but I can’t.
  • TheKylieTheKylie Registered Users, Member 531 Posts
    edited March 2020
    SugarK said:
    Bear_KKH said:

HAHA what a great marketing ploy having the Kalinda character mention triple threat. Obviously more people will be purchasing the Triple Threat bundle now!  I thought diamond kollections was the lowest Glu could go, but I have to say, they can clearly go even lower 😳 I need to stop being surprised and appalled by Glu’s greed and disregard for player feedback, but I can’t.
    Well, she’s not wrong😂 every ts group will be blown away by triple threat buyers💔
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    @KalindaKing Thank you for the gift 💝 It was much appreciated 

Happy Thursday Dolls. Thanks for the PlayBill handheld Kalinda. If anyone doesn’t want theirs, I could always use another one.......... :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    Thanks for the programme 😃 I’d been trying to work out if I’d be able to get away with using the passport as something similar. Like the items this week, think the earnable dress is cute. The TS are cool liking the moulin rouge dress but I’ve already given up on winning it. Good luck everyone!

I play on iOS
  • FilipaKKHFilipaKKH Registered Users, Member 516 Posts
    @Ohemillie I'm not sure about this, but don't these type of changes require a whole new update? If they do that we notice the difference from one update to another, I don't think these type of changes are able to happen after we already got the monthly update. Since everything was normal during the past SYS event, I don't know if there would be any differences during this next SYS event.
    🇵🇹 • no longer a kkh player & not active on the forum • 🏳️‍🌈
  • mandamay76mandamay76 Registered Users, Member 1,794 Posts
    FilipaKKH said:
    @Ohemillie I'm not sure about this, but don't these type of changes require a whole new update? If they do that we notice the difference from one update to another, I don't think these type of changes are able to happen after we already got the monthly update. Since everything was normal during the past SYS event, I don't know if there would be any differences during this next SYS event.
    Yes! It is a whole rewriting of the programming - I'm sure it is time intensive!  She said small suprise so I knew it would be maybe a free couple drops of dye, a diamond or 2, or maybe a handheld! I thought it was awesome just to get something and gives me hope that they are working behind the scenes to make the many many improvements players are asking for!

• dolldreamdolldream Registered Users, Member 84 Posts
    What’s the consensus on getting into a non TB group? Starting a bit later than the sys event start time? Any more tips..?
  • Maria2019Maria2019 Registered Users, Member 387 Posts
    Would this dress be a bit much for a Broadway show? I won't be styling it like this.