Eyes / eye make up

Comments

• imazoraimazora Registered Users, Member 384 Posts

3 of my most worn eyes- the eyeliner is probably my favorite. 

And 2 dishonorable mentions- theyre just SO ugly.  

iOS - Ivy Kkh on FB! - ok i don't know what most people put here i'm gonna go now 
  • elettrahereelettrahere Registered Users, Member 1,920 Posts
    Thank you dolls for all your photos and advices 🥰 you’re all lovely! 

@imazora OMG where is the third eye make up from?!
    iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #daily20kstarsforeveryone
    #maledollsmatter
  • thallisathallisa Registered Users 1,384 Posts
    My absolute faves, especially first two - they’re definitely my go-to eyes and I use them all the time:

And honorable mentions, they’re also stunning and I love to use them when they compliment the outfit:

I think these eyes are underrated! Although I only like them with no eyeshadow... thoughts?

iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #maledollsmatter
  • gradagrada Registered Users, Member 206 Posts
    @elettrahere I was thinking about buying them during some VIP event because they're kinda unique and sultry. I didnt because of how it looks with eyeshadows cause I love me some color on my eyes lol 😂
                                                                    𝖺𝗇𝖽𝗋𝗈𝗂𝖽 𝗉𝗅𝖺𝗒𝖾𝗋 | 𝖾𝗇𝗀𝗅𝗂𝗌𝗁 𝗂𝗌𝗇'𝗍 𝗆𝗒 𝖿𝗂𝗋𝗌𝗍 𝗅𝖺𝗇𝗀𝗎𝖺𝗀𝖾
  • imazoraimazora Registered Users, Member 384 Posts
    Thank you dolls for all your photos and advices 🥰 you’re all lovely! 

@imazora OMG where is the third eye make up from?!
    the winged eyeliner was from NYE gb’s from 2019!! i chased the hair, eyes and lips!! 
    iOS - Ivy Kkh on FB! - ok i don't know what most people put here i'm gonna go now 
    Final choice 🤣🤣🤣 I decided to spend 80 k-stars - I’ll get the 140 k-star eyeliner eyes and highlighter next VIP! 
    iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #maledollsmatter
  • gradagrada Registered Users, Member 206 Posts
    @elettrahere They look beautiful on your doll, so glamourous 😍😍
                                                                    𝖺𝗇𝖽𝗋𝗈𝗂𝖽 𝗉𝗅𝖺𝗒𝖾𝗋 | 𝖾𝗇𝗀𝗅𝗂𝗌𝗁 𝗂𝗌𝗇'𝗍 𝗆𝗒 𝖿𝗂𝗋𝗌𝗍 𝗅𝖺𝗇𝗀𝗎𝖺𝗀𝖾
    @grada thank you love 🥰
    iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #maledollsmatter
  • JabberwoohJabberwooh Registered Users, Member 279 Posts
    @Lillyyy I'm so impressed with how perfectly your doll pulls off the dark eyebrow - blonde hair style!!!
    Android player - K star hoarder - Frugal b*tch
    (In-game username: Abbie)

KKH Discord server: 
    https://discord.gg/2ew22AybF9

• Nath_2019Nath_2019 Registered Users, Member 543 Posts
    not alot of these eye makeups look good on my skintone it either washes me out or looks too ashy. But these are my two fav eyes i have the first being the one i use all the time. I own these 3 other eyes but they legit dont flatter me at all especially the gold ones and the diamond collection one. 

I love this eye shadows in dark skintones, you should try it out!♥ Until now, I only bought the silver eyeshadow, but I intend to buy this other
    •Playing KKH since August/19
    English isn't my first language
    •Nathalia in the game
    •iOS ❣ 20y

• keepingupwithkelseykeepingupwithkelsey Registered Users, Member 229 Posts
    My favorites🥰 the contour kit was worth every penny!!!! It always scores so well during sys!
  • Carol DavidaCarol Davida Registered Users 6,145 Posts
    edited March 2020
    Love this thread! These korkov eye makeup and the in-closet ones looks best suited on my doll. I tend to switch it up when I want a more natural makeup look or if I want something more dramatic then these are my go-to eye makeup in the game. The rest of the eye makeup makes my doll to look old asf and she looks so unrecognizable like she went under the knife and got botched lol. I like my doll to look youthful like me irl and to look like she has a babyface :love:

Daily Android KKH player

Carolette Davie (the all-American bittersweet feminist) ➡ the diva's cousin

If you would like to be friends with me in-game please PM me so that I'll know that you're from the glu forums. Tyvm☺

Follow me on IG

#SafeStorage #MaleDollsMatters #BonusStarForParties #BoycottTrendsetters #DontPunishPayingCustomers #MoreAdsForKstars #StopKollections

• VioletDreamsVioletDreams Registered Users, Member 297 Posts

The black smokey eye with the gold glitter highlight used to be my go-to and I still use that one a lot during SYS but I've been loving the more natural look lately and these eyes are perfect for that imo.

I love my little Glossier poster child. Real life me could NEVER
    Sage | The Ginger One | Level 47 | Android
  • julia19julia19 Registered Users, Member 802 Posts
    I use this eyeshadow on my doll all the time, usually in the one of these four colours:

I love these eyes and lips too, but I ran out of K stars to get them because I was really not prepared for Black Friday 😂

• Alitas_Alitas_ Registered Users, Member 6 Posts
    edited March 2020
    Can someone tell me how can I remove this makeup?  I have got grey areas in the normal ones. 
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    @Alitas_ go to the eyes section and click different eyes! then you can come back to the makeup section and change the shadow color etc if you want 
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • keepingupwithkelseykeepingupwithkelsey Registered Users, Member 229 Posts
    @SisSnappedLikeThanos your doll is BEAUTIFUL 😍 i love that lip color!!!
  • SweetstephySweetstephy Registered Users, Member 415 Posts
    @SisSnappedLikeThanos Tbh i love the 2nd ones most on ur doll and with that eye color, those eyes pop 💙. Ps; I feel like I never seen your doll, But my god😍 such a beauty! Whatever eyes you choose, you’ll look bomb honey. 
    IOS doll 💞

• koolforkatskoolforkats Registered Users, Member 33 Posts
    thallisa said:
    My absolute faves, especially first two - they’re definitely my go-to eyes and I use them all the time:

And honorable mentions, they’re also stunning and I love to use them when they compliment the outfit:

Your doll is beautiful 😍 Where are the eyes in the third pic from?
    Level 41 // A+++ // Android player since Nov 2018 🌺
  • thallisathallisa Registered Users 1,384 Posts
    @koolforkats thank you so much 💛☺️ that smokey eye is from ‘In full bloom’ kollection! 

• TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,516 Posts
    @SisSnappedLikeThanos I would go for second eyes as they really open up your eyes and I would totally get the nude lips especially since a good lips will really complete a look. 
    IOS Player 
    thallisa said:
    @koolforkats thank you so much 💛☺️ that smokey eye is from ‘In full bloom’ kollection! 

I hope I can get this Kollection tomorrow! I really like the make up and hope it looks nice on my doll 
    iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #maledollsmatter
  • abasili93abasili93 Registered Users 331 Posts

I want to save money in this VIP event cause I'm not that into the items (especially the hair) so I would pick only one of them. I relly love how the first is able to change colors with the different eyeshadows, I think is very versatile. But I also love the golden highlighter of the second, and I think it's the very popular choice on SYS events... Opinions? Which makeup do you think it works better in SYS?
    Agree for the first, Awesome for the second.
    FB Player since 2015 - Android since 2020 🌙
    Level 74 - 1st A+++ ✨
    English is not my first language 🇮🇹