📺 KK:H Weekend Event - 3/6/20 - Keeping it Real with a Reality Show Weekend!

Comments

• IsabellaaIsabellaa Registered Users, Member 318 Posts
    emmaisson said:
    Isabellaa said:
    I got event points in my free box😫 I would have loved the GB hair!
    Same 😫
    I hope that next week we have our favorite GB items in our free boxes!🙏🏼
  • Ronnie_KKHRonnie_KKH Registered Users, Member 178 Posts
    Won the pants (which my favorite item) in my free box. Then I opened two more and got energy and event points. 

I’m going to do some offers so I can hopefully get enough k-stars to get the rest of the outfit! 
  • alycatalycat Registered Users, Member 264 Posts
    Good morning! Actually wanted the black dress but got the bundle!  Not complaining! 

• VioletDreamsVioletDreams Registered Users, Member 297 Posts
    So my free GB had 5 opal dyes and I took 2 spins on the new kollection and got the 10 ice blue dyes and ENERGY.

I'm so mad I hate this game lmao
    Sage | The Ginger One | Level 47 | Android
  • dolldreamdolldream Registered Users, Member 84 Posts

Sigh
  • EmCharlotteEmCharlotte Registered Users, Member 686 Posts

@Basak and I, ready to hit the stage! But not before a few wines 🍷

I chased these pants so hard but I got opal dye in the process so I can’t be too mad, right? I’m also halfway done with the event, despite finishing work an hour ago 😂 I got the hair in my free box too. 
    Let’s be friends - Emmy KKH on FB. I play on iOS 🤍
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    I love these pants! I want this belt irl

• lindz_kayla3711lindz_kayla3711 Registered Users, Member 276 Posts

• HannahKKHHannahKKH Registered Users, Member 946 Posts

I got energy and then opened another and got the boots. Do I chase the pants? I neeeeeed them 😭
    Hannah 🇬🇧
    Violet is my doll. iOS player ✨
    👻💀🎃🦇🕸🕷⚰️🔮🖤
    PM me for FB add info! Let’s be friends 👯‍♀️
  • haikawahaikawa Registered Users, Member 730 Posts
    got myself the top in the gb this time thanks to my bestie who chose the box! will be loving the bonuses lol
    iOS Level 33  ❣ 
    Daily Free Player  ❄︎  Nov '19 - now 
    #UpdateWeekdayTBBoxes ⋆ #TSusingAverages ⋆ #All4ItemsinEventBoxes ⋆ #20VideosforEveryone
  • luvs2gruuvluvs2gruuv Registered Users, Member 2,023 Posts
    These are my pallets.. I thought I was doing pretty well because I got the pants, boots, and hair pretty quickly, but then I decided to go for the top... I still haven't gotten the top.. please tell me I don't need the top! 😬🤪😭

I wish I had at least gotten opal dye instead of ice blue.. 
    I'm almost done with the weekend event, too.. lol
    Platform: Android/ Doll's name: Syndy KKH
    Level: 73/officially ran out of old story lines at 72
    Ranking: A+++
    Addicted

I don’t think you need the top @luvs2gruuv because we have a lot of cute black crop tops! But then again you have a good cushion of k-stars...at this point it will be a 1/8 chance of getting it in your palette though! I hope this didn’t confuse you more haha 
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts
    😊 should give us all 5 drops of peridot dye 😐 then. 
    edited March 2020
    @rikk. Thank you.. I still don't know if I'll take one more spin.. it is a really cute top!  I can't afford vip membership right now so I have to use my stars a little more responsibly, though... Ugh.. decisions decisions.. I'll wait till closer to the end of the weekend to see how I feel.. 
    Addicted

The opal dye should actually be the new green dye.... we're looking into that right now. In the meantime though, if you like opal......
    @eggsandbananas I would welcome the return of the dye exchange soon to convert some of it! Hope you’re having a good week 😊
    Last time they had dye exchange you could not exchange opal or orange. So unless they change it then im not excited for it lol.
  • KoakumaKoakuma Registered Users 791 Posts
    edited March 2020
    If the dye exchange comes back let there be pink please. It's so rare in my game, all I get is purple 
    @rikk.. well, we are closer to the end of the weekend than we were 15 minutes ago.. lol! (I'm so weak)
    I started thinking that if they're going to change the opal to peridot, I may as well take a chance while there is still a chance to get opal.. at least I did get some opal on my way this time. :)

And I got one more boost of energy that helped me finish the event. :)
    Addicted

@luvs2gruuv It looks great in your doll! Janet Jackson vibes 💕

Cant wait to see what you dye!

• HannahKKHHannahKKH Registered Users, Member 946 Posts

I opened another box trying to chase the pants and it wasn’t even in my palette 😞 at least I got the top
    Hannah 🇬🇧
    Violet is my doll. iOS player ✨
    👻💀🎃🦇🕸🕷⚰️🔮🖤
    PM me for FB add info! Let’s be friends 👯‍♀️
  • AreysAreys Registered Users, Member 466 Posts
    To those who purchase GBs; do you find that the amount of GB items are different when you purchase a box vs when you open a free box? 
    iOS
    ✧⊰ Add me here! ⊱✧
    🏳️‍🌈
  • eggsandbananaseggsandbananas Registered Users, Moderators 399 Posts
    Peridot Green dye is now in the weekend giftbox!
    Save your Hollywood IDs so we can better help you! (Top left menu > Help > Copy ID)
    Areys said:
    To those who purchase GBs; do you find that the amount of GB items are different when you purchase a box vs when you open a free box? 

Yeah. I usually only open boxes when i open my free one as i have a better chance at all the items in one go. 
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Areys said:
    The game has no way to know if you’re buying more boxes, and the palettes for free vs paid boxes are no different. A box is a box, whether it’s paid or free. *Phew, right? :)
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • julia19julia19 Registered Users, Member 802 Posts
    I had all 4 items in my palette but I still didn’t get any items 😭

• TheBolaTheBola Registered Users, Member 194 Posts

Happy about my pick! Missed the opal dye tho, I thought my eyes were deceiving me. 

• kiraraquelkiraraquel Registered Users, Member 230 Posts
    The hair was the one thing I wanted the least so of course I got it🙄 I really want the pants but I’m not gonna chase them. Decided to take a spin on the new collection and got exactly what I wanted lol I needed that dye so yay. 
  • princesspreciousprincessprecious Registered Users, Member 1,046 Posts
    Guys I got 10 opal dyes chasing the GB hair, what are some of your favourite opal dyed items? I can't decide what to use them on!
  • lilllylillly Registered Users, Member 72 Posts
    @princessprecious the opal is not easy on the eyes on anything light colored