Unavailable Google Play

Comments

• GigiGiu_KKHGigiGiu_KKH Registered Users, Member 58 Posts
    Try these steps to resolve the Google Play issue and let us know if it works:
    Uninstall the Google Play app.
    Launch the KKH app.
    Fully close (swipe away) the KKH app.
    Install Google Play app and launch it.
    Launch KKH app and it should not show the error anymore.
    Not work for me, android 8.0
  • fallonfallon Registered Users, Member 569 Posts
    on my device has no option to uninstall Google play, I forced the app to stop and it didn't work for me either
    English is not my first language 🇧🇷
    Android, add me: 

https://www.facebook.com/fallonsalvatorekkh
    Instagram: @fallonkkh
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    Try the steps posted above. I'm sorry they aren't working for all of you. We'll keep looking into it and let you know if we have news.
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • KKH_MermaidKKH_Mermaid Registered Users, Member 115 Posts
    if you are unable to uninstall google play store than uninstall and reinstall google play games that works 
    I play on android 
  • luvs2gruuvluvs2gruuv Registered Users, Member 2,023 Posts

Uninstall the Google Play games app.
    Launch the KKH app.
    Open the kkh app.
    It will prompt you to install the Google play games app again
    Install Google Play games app..
    Launch KKH app and it should not show the error
    @gigig@GigiGiu_KKH try this tweak.
    I had to tweak my tweak.. lol
    Platform: Android/ Doll's name: Syndy KKH
    Level: 73/officially ran out of old story lines at 72
    Ranking: A+++
    Addicted

• AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts
    if you are unable to uninstall google play store than uninstall and reinstall google play games that works 
    It depends on your phone. I have a "Google phone" meaning not Samsung, Motorola, etc. I can't delete any of the Google apps at all. Only disable and that didn't work.
    iOS

Uninstall the Google Play games app.
    Launch the KKH app.
    Open the kkh app.
    It will prompt you to install the Google play games app again
    Install Google Play games app..
    Launch KKH app and it should not show the error
    @gigig@GigiGiu_KKH try this tweak.
    I had to tweak my tweak.. lol
    I tried that, but in the game It's look like 
    I don't uninstall "Google play games" because the issue still appears when I don't have the app in my phone.

@AliBryant i would think that restoring the Google play games app back to the factory version would work.. it should then require you to reinstall the updates when you open up the kkh app... But it is a risk.. i wish i had a google phone to try it on.. if anyone tries it, make sure to save your game id somewhere and make sure your game is connected to facebook...
    Addicted

• AguadeCocoAguadeCoco Registered Users, Member 962 Posts
    I spoke too soon, the message reappeared. Also I can't  sign into my Google account! @KalindaKing
    Android player - AguadeCoco Kkh on Facebook
    🇫🇷  French gal ⛵ Avid sailor 🐱 Cat owner 🍣 Sushi lover 🏛️ Museum worker 
  • UndineUndine Registered Users 28 Posts
    Thank you @KalindaKing , that seemed to have fixed the problem.
    Ok this is what I did with a little tweaking, my phone has google play and google play games built into it, so I can't uninstall them.
    1) in my settings I "disable" google play games ( it will give a message like it will clear Data), then I "re-enable" it.
    2) I go to the google play store and type in google play games in search; there will be an uninstall option, once I hit it, it will not completely uninstall but will change to update, after that I close play store.
    3) I launch KKH app and then fully close KKH app.
    4) I go back to google play store and back to google play games and now I hit update, after that I launch google play games and launch KKH from there and the error message should be gone and it should work as normal.

I hope this little info and insight of mine can help others as well.
    Good Luck all.
  • UndineUndine Registered Users 28 Posts
    edited March 2020
    Update: @KalindaKing The Error message came back for me too.  :'( worked for an hour
  • kokokokonutkokokokonut Moderators 29,091 Posts
    Thanks for all your responses.  I wasn't able to disable, or uninstal, but it seems to be a temp fix if it fixes at all.
    Let's keep watching this space for any action.  I have every confidence that Glu will get it resolved.  But again, it doesn't seem to have any symptoms other than the error message, and not being able to log the game into the Google game services.
    If you are having trouble DO NOT UNINSTALL THE GAME!
    🦋Purple Headed ♊+ 🥥 Chick Playing iOS & Android 🦋
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    🌟If you want my attention please send a dm
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • CalanthaCalantha Registered Users 187 Posts
    @kokokokonut But doesn't that mean if anyone were to get a new device we would lose all progress on the game since this started...isn't Google play games the thing that saves our game and enables.us to transfer safely to a new device? Maybe...hopefully I'm wrong?
  • KKH_MermaidKKH_Mermaid Registered Users, Member 115 Posts
    Calantha said:
    @kokokokonut But doesn't that mean if anyone were to get a new device we would lose all progress on the game since this started...isn't Google play games the thing that saves our game and enables.us to transfer safely to a new device? Maybe...hopefully I'm wrong?
    yeah that's what enables us to switch devices Google play games wouldn't be able to switch til its fixed which sucks I have a new phone coming tmrw 
    I play on android 
    When you transfer to a new device, it gives you the option to retrieve using Facebook, or using Google. I have just ignored the google and gone straight to FB for my transfer.  
    Plus, see if your device is compatible with Samsung Smart Switch. That eill let you back up, and then put it on the new device, if he FB option doesn’t work.  .  
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
    My message has not come back yet.
    Addicted

• Gigi_kkh_Gigi_kkh_ Registered Users, Member 172 Posts
    hey Dolls 💕 These steps didn’t work for me. And can anyone tell me how to make Facebook pick up new save ? I turned Facebook platform for the app off and on again but I still get old save.
    Any news @KalindaKing
  • TheBolaTheBola Registered Users, Member 194 Posts
    The solution is not working for me either. 
  • AliBryantAliBryant Registered Users 6,168 Posts

iOS
    My message came back.... Sigh...
    Addicted

They're  still working on it, and do appreciate our patience.  Hopefully, it will  be resolved soon.  Hang in there.  My Androids still see the other’s clothing changes, etc so there haven’t been those issues.  
    I Am NOT a Glu Employee
    💜Vats
    💜#VipKalinda
    #RecollectionsMayVary
  • Satansaintstar10Satansaintstar10 Registered Users, Member 68 Posts
    edited March 2020
    I am receiving the same message and I am not touching any preinstalled app such as Google Play Games or Google Play Services. That is literally asking for trouble and if you lose your game they will not compensate you. I have an Android version 9, Samsung Galaxy S8.
  • JasminEscalantekkhJasminEscalantekkh Registered Users, Member 108 Posts
    This is so frustrating it's been three days now and Glu has still not fixed this issue yet! OUR GAME DATA IS NO LONGER BEING SAVED AT THIS POINT!! REMEMBER GLU WE NEED GOOGLE PLAY TO SAVE OUR PROGRESS SO OUR GAME DATA IS SAVED AND WHEN WE WANT TO TRANSFER OUR DATA SAFELY ACROSS ANOTHER DEVICE! REMEMBER GLU YOU DON'T HELP RETRIEVE LOST DATA AT ALL! SO PLEASE FIX THIS ASAP!! 😡
    Android doll 💙
  • TheBolaTheBola Registered Users, Member 194 Posts
    @JasminEscalantekkh Hey, every time I open the game, I can see the google play notification that says "your progress is saved". So maybe our game data is okay? 🤷‍♀️   I have no idea. 
  • JasminEscalantekkhJasminEscalantekkh Registered Users, Member 108 Posts
    @TheBola I know which notification you mean and it's not saving our progress at all so it's a pointless notification until Glu fixes this google play issue.
    Android doll 💙
  • Julia88Julia88 Registered Users 123 Posts
    So no news? 
    I play on Android
  • Kateydid8688Kateydid8688 Registered Users, Member 5 Posts
    It doesn't let me sign in with fb either so I'm not signed in with either at this point anyone kno how to get me signed in with fb??
  • beba13beba13 Registered Users, Member 680 Posts
    Same problem on motorola e6 plus, android 9...did all tweaks still here
    🌻IOS player🌻
    Been on KKH since day one with brakes 🥰
    Always looking for new friends 
    https://www.facebook.com/Bebac ♥️
  • AprylaApryla Registered Users, Member 3 Posts
    It doesn't let me sign in with fb either so I'm not signed in with either at this point anyone kno how to get me signed in with fb??
    I had the same problem. I ended up uninstalling Google Play Games, then opening KKH, and choosing to install Google Play Games from there(it gave a box saying to install it). Then at least I was able to connect my Facebook back, but lost a day of progress for some reason.

Oh well, better than nothing! (It was a new install after reset lol)
    Android
    Level 17
    B (so close)
    Top 50 couple