🗳️SYS - 3/5/20 - Theme: Broadway Opening Night!

Comments

• therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts
    lillly said:
    Does anyone know if this dress does well in sys? I looked but haven’t seen it. It’s kinda off theme but so hard to know 🤷🏼‍♀️
    I used the hair but not the dress. I dont think it will score very well. Unless maybe u pair it with the program thingy kalinda gave us. 
  • KkhEMPKkhEMP Registered Users, Member 190 Posts

I guess it's "vampire in disguise" week 🥴
  • terrikkhterrikkh Registered Users, Member 37 Posts
    Was pressing the screen when I screenshotted on the second look but too lazy to go back and screenshot again 🤪😂

my looks so far, I’m also trying to go for longer dresses that are not TOO gowny 😩 not going too well but hopefully the scores will pick up 😩
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    @Rikk are you the girl in red? If yes you’re gorgeous and the popular pick 😍😍😍

Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• stacy9491stacy9491 Registered Users, Member 274 Posts

• JaelynJaxJaelynJax Registered Users 624 Posts
    JaelynJax said:

Well I’m content with my scores...I would be lucky if I scored over 50 which is rare. I love my third look
    @JaelynJax I always love it when you do this gold look with the beautiful beaded hair. Sooo stunning.
    Aww thanks I absolutely love that hair 
    Daily iOS Player: Level 55
    🌻NubianQueen🌻
    Platform: iOS
    Send Message for Add
  • Ryley1eRyley1e Registered Users, Member 625 Posts
    edited March 2020
    @Chloè_KKH  hi!! I didn't see your post cause I was sleeping at that time, so if you still wanna use it, let me know pls! 
  • KalindaKingKalindaKing Moderators 5,602 Posts
    @KkhEMP We want to fix that! Which handheld were you supposed to be holding?
    #VIPKalinda
    http://smarturl.it/PlayKKH
    Add your platform (ex. iOS/Android) to your forum signature & save your IDs so we can help
    My posts offer a sneak peek at upcoming features and prizes. Details are subject to change in the game.
  • MissCristinaMissCristina Registered Users, Member 432 Posts
    What do you guys think about using the mic stand?
    @KkhEMP We want to fix that! Which handheld were you supposed to be holding?
    Thanks for responding! It fixed itself, I closed SYS & reopened it :) 
    edited March 2020

Here are my looks. Love the first two but I think they maybe don't stand out as much. 
    The third look was risky but I kinda look like Kendall 😏 Very excited for the results of the last one. By the way, I LOVE that clutch. Great work ❤️
    Edit: last look got 44 voters
  • asalaxoasalaxo Registered Users, Member 876 Posts
    posting this in case anyone needs an inspiration to score well

iOS player
  • brunakkhbrunakkh Registered Users, Member 1,307 Posts
    I dont know if I’m gonna post my looks for this sys cause I’m BORED 
    I’m kinda tired of gowns 
    IOS player
    🌸 be nice to each other 🌸
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
    edited March 2020
    brunakkh said:
    I dont know if I’m gonna post my looks for this sys cause I’m BORED 
    I’m kinda tired of gowns 
    Me too. And since this year I care only for earnables 🤷🏼‍♀️🙂sometimes  it’s impossible to be in top 5 soooo...😒 but it’s nice to win sometimes one item from TS 
    iOS player 

• liltiffsliltiffs Registered Users, Member 122 Posts
    My long gowns weren’t doing great so I tried a shorter one and went to a different type of look and.... it went even worse. 😭 I’m glad i wasn’t totally in love with TS prizes. 
    Platform : iOS 

• gradagrada Registered Users, Member 206 Posts
    How is it possible for some people to unlock a whole outfit, cause I had 1st for a minute but a doll passed me while wearing the same look without changing a thing. Its annoying, buying tickets is one thing but not being able to submit the same clothes continuously while I cant sometimes unlock 1 item sucks. 🤡 
                                                                    𝖺𝗇𝖽𝗋𝗈𝗂𝖽 𝗉𝗅𝖺𝗒𝖾𝗋 | 𝖾𝗇𝗀𝗅𝗂𝗌𝗁 𝗂𝗌𝗇'𝗍 𝗆𝗒 𝖿𝗂𝗋𝗌𝗍 𝗅𝖺𝗇𝗀𝗎𝖺𝗀𝖾
    grada said:
    How is it possible for some people to unlock a whole outfit, cause I had 1st for a minute but a doll passed me while wearing the same look without changing a thing. Its annoying, buying tickets is one thing but not being able to submit the same clothes continuously while I cant sometimes unlock 1 item sucks. 🤡 
    It probably didnt update mine does that sometimes it get stuck on an outfit even if i submited another one.

I doing ok i guess lol. Had to dust off my christmas hair cause i didnt know what else to do ! Very confusing voting booth. 
  • Chloè_KKHChloè_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,377 Posts
    edited March 2020
    @Ryley1e just submitted the ponytail with the nye gown dyed in ice blue! Votes usually comes in one hour, hope you find it!
    Edit: just finished but I can submit it tomorrow 
    Android
  • LaneLaneLaneLane Registered Users, Member 258 Posts
    I hate when I have a maybe ticket buyer in my group.

Their scores aren't super high, like they scored a high 50 on all of their submissions so far, but their looks aren't that good. I feel like those are the ones who would come out of nowhere and buy tickets at the end causing an upset. 
    Android Player. Galaxy S22
    Player since 2014 with some accidental resets. 
  • RikkRikk Registered Users 3,870 Posts
    @Rikk are you the girl in red? If yes you’re gorgeous and the popular pick 😍😍😍

Omg that’s me! Thank you so much @AmandaMKkh ❤️❤️❤️
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
    edited March 2020
    Anyone know how much diamonds is for red vine glass ?😁🍷
    iOS player 

• SweetstephySweetstephy Registered Users, Member 415 Posts
    Anyone know how much diamonds is for red vine glass ?😁🍷
    15 hun 
    IOS doll 💞