🗳️SYS - 3/5/20 - Theme: Broadway Opening Night!

Comments

• Chloè_KKHChloè_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,377 Posts
    This sys is a disaster for me (except for the last look). I only hope to reach the earnable dress at this point. Girls if you have any tips please tell me!

Android
  • LinaKKLinaKK Registered Users, Member 197 Posts
    Have the auras always been 30 diamonds??

• emmaissonemmaisson Registered Users, Member 834 Posts
    I know I don’t have the most expensive kloset, but are they really that bad? :(
  • aliceeeeexaliceeeeex Registered Users, Member 105 Posts
    emmaisson said:
    I know I don’t have the most expensive kloset, but are they really that bad? :(
    I’m the same!  My first look for 34 and then I added a bit of colour on the lips, brighter eyes and blonde hair and it jumped to 40+ votes. Also gowns do really good in this SYS 😞 but I love your looks! Classy
  • mandamay76mandamay76 Registered Users, Member 1,794 Posts
    Look 6 
  • robertavyyrobertavyy Registered Users, Member 2,744 Posts
    Hey dolls. I know this is not the right place but still I’m looking friends to play to! I’m using iOS. So pm me and I’m gonna add you!😍🥴
    iOS player 

• EmCharlotteEmCharlotte Registered Users, Member 686 Posts

Gowns and long dresses weren’t working so I thought I’d try something different. I’m not even going to get the earnables at this stage. My doll is going blonde for my next ticket. I can’t unlock the programme handheld either. This is a disaster. 
    Let’s be friends - Emmy KKH on FB. I play on iOS 🤍
  • Chooky1116Chooky1116 Registered Users, Member 655 Posts
    edited March 2020
    The TS items definitely have me thinking we are going to have a burlesque/1920s theme soon ☺️
  • mikaylachimomikaylachimo Registered Users 2,937 Posts
    @dolldream omg yes. Last week in my ts group I had a doll who looked IDENTICAL to my old features, like the face my doll had a year ago, not even the features I use now, and I was just inexplicably annoyed at her all weekend for stealing ~my~ (old) look 😭😭 Even down to skin tone & face shape. When I used that face my doll used light brown hair but occasionally blonde. This doll started with light brown then halfway through the event started using blonde and I lowkey lost my mind over it lmao

(her looks we’re all stunning and obviously I like her face so if you read this I’m sorry doll pls forgive me)
    platform: iOS 💞 message me for add info!
    follow my gameplay on instagram: mikaylakkh
  • nougatnougat Registered Users, Member 55 Posts
    Seems like submitting looks for this week's sys = gambling. Half the forum dolls are owning it while the other half I'm even insulted how low the votes are. Hope we can recover somehow y'all 🙏🙏
  • hanh_kkhhanh_kkh Registered Users, Member 67 Posts
    Looks 1-6! I'm currently in 3rd place with 2 ticket buyers.

iOS player since August 2014 and A++
    ~2 year hiatus; starting playing again in November 2019
  • vilmazavalavilmazavala Registered Users, Member 89 Posts
    I asked @KalindaKing for help because my sister has lost the progress of her game and since yesterday she has not responded, my sister has lost SYS and work and they have not been able to help me.
    If anyone gonna submit red vine add me!🙃😊
    iOS player 

• KaylaJKaylaJ Registered Users 2,954 Posts
    dolldream said:
    Does anyone else get strangely territorial when they see a doll who looks just like yours in the voting booth?🤣  

Some months ago now, Glu used one of my first looks in voting towards the end of the event and I saw it and I was like what wow, SWF here or what, creepazoid? Then I realized that unless they had copied absolutely everything 100%, it was me.
    Find me on FB facebook.com/jasperkkh.37669
    let me know and i'll approve quicker!
    IOS

2020 Graduate of Clown College
  • ciaraxciarax Registered Users, Member 334 Posts
    @robertavyy i can submit it in 5 mins (which means it'll be in voting in like an hour) on IOS, is that okay?
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts
    @JaelynJax 🥰 so beautiful
  • JullietteJulliette Registered Users 527 Posts
    What is going on??? Are my outfits that bad??? 
    I’ve never had scores that low, all of them!
    And i really liked the earneable dress... :(
    :o iOS GC ID julliette24 ;)
  • ciaraxciarax Registered Users, Member 334 Posts
    Julliette said:
    What is going on??? Are my outfits that bad??? 
    I’ve never had scores that low, all of them!
    And i really liked the earneable dress... :(
    your looks are gorgeous and deserve way higher scores, voter’s mood is just really unpredictable :c
  • AnneMariieAnneMariie Registered Users, Member 61 Posts
    I tried everything this SYS, big gowns, light gowns, sparkle gowns, elegant ones and last TS prizes which usually score very high no matter the theme lol... tried even pants with an elegant blazer and also 2 pieces skirt and blouse dyed in opal lol.... nothing worked for me, never had such low scores 😣 47 is the higher I cracked...

I don’t care for this week TS prizes but damn... my confidence is receiving a big blow lol...

Good luck dolls, we need it haha...

• Bear_KKHBear_KKH Registered Users, Member 1,128 Posts
    I've been struggling this SYS. I tried more of a stage look to see if voters were actually wanting more of a performance look, and it failed, I deserve that 38 tbh 😂 I actually like the TS dess so I'm hoping I can score well here on out. There's two TBs, so I can't flop anymore

- Emmy
  • therealChartherealChar Registered Users, Member 2,714 Posts
    @Bear_KKH its been so confusing. I just said screw it im submit stuff i like and some of my fav outfits 😂 and hope to land in the top 5
  • elettrahereelettrahere Registered Users, Member 1,920 Posts
    edited March 2020
    HELP! I’ll soon have 25 diamonds. Should I get a hairstyle or the famous NYE gown? Is it true that it always scores well?
    iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #daily20kstarsforeveryone
    #maledollsmatter
  • AnneMariieAnneMariie Registered Users, Member 61 Posts
    edited March 2020
    @elettrahere I just tried it for this SYS, I’m desperate lol, never cracked the 50’s so far and it scored 51 for me....

personally I had that gown for a long time and it never disappoints in scores... the lowest I got with that gown like 43,44...I have it dyed in all colors lol... and that’s what I’m gonna do for the rest of this sys, submitting that gown 😂...

edit : oh and a bonus of NYE gown is that you can wear whatever shoes beneath it and save your pretty shoes for other looks... I do it all the time haha, I’m so cheap but who cares lol.. 🤣🤣🤣

@AnneMariie I always do the cheap shoes trick 🤣 thank you!
    iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #maledollsmatter
    edited March 2020
    Dolls, if you submit the NYE GOWN on iOS, please tag me! I’m looking for it!

edit: found it! Yayyyy

iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #maledollsmatter
    ciarax said:
    @robertavyy i can submit it in 5 mins (which means it'll be in voting in like an hour) on IOS, is that okay?
    Thank you. But I didn’t find it 🙈
    iOS player 

• ashleyyashleyy Registered Users, Member 1,425 Posts
    Looks 1 - 8
    part of me thinks my  scores are due to me having terrible style the other part blames the horrible background