🗳️SYS - 3/5/20 - Theme: Broadway Opening Night!

Comments

• JaelynJaxJaelynJax Registered Users 624 Posts
    So I will get the earnable dress on my next look 
    Daily iOS Player: Level 55
    🌻NubianQueen🌻
    Platform: iOS
    Send Message for Add
  • JaelynJaxJaelynJax Registered Users 624 Posts
    SugarK said:
    @eggsandbananas is daylight savings time going to affect SYS?

I wanted to know this aswell
    Daily iOS Player: Level 55
    🌻NubianQueen🌻
    Platform: iOS
    Send Message for Add
  • Vixen_KKHVixen_KKH Registered Users, Member 156 Posts
    JaelynJax said:

So perfect
    English: Second Language
    Android player
    Follow on instagram: kkh_vixen

• MiyuriMiyuri Registered Users, Member 287 Posts
    Miyuri said:
    My ticketbuyer, who had already finished the earnable track when we were still at 2 tickets, is still submitting looks every once in a while: she got a 38, 36, 41, 2 looks during the night averaging 37.5, and a 32. Groundbreaking scores! Truly deserving of 1st place…!
    I’ve already said it before but stop the hypocrisy. If you’re not going to fix TS, just call it what it is: TopSpenders. She is not setting any trends but Glu chooses to reward her for lining their pockets instead of the deserving ones. @KalindaKing @eggsandbananas
    Lol, that girl is so insecure with her mediocre scores that she had to go buy a bunch of other tickets and shoot up 411 points. Girl, you were already way ahead of us and we wouldn’t have been able to catch up with our free tickets anyway. It doesn’t change anything for us, you’re just wasting your money for nothing but hey, you do you! You can keep using all the 1st prize items you also bought from other T$, it isn’t even helping your scores, so yeah, money well spent!
    🇫🇷 in 🇰🇷
    Platform: iPadOS 17.2
    Current level: 93
  • JazzyLove07JazzyLove07 Registered Users, Member 56 Posts
    I don’t know what the voters want anymore... :'(

• ciaraxciarax Registered Users, Member 334 Posts
    The #1 on my TS (TB) has been on precisely 575 points since quite a while (like at least 3 free tickets worth of time) and I'm wondering whats up w that did she just want the earnable???? is she trying to make us feel hopeful before snatching away the sweet victory???
    Image result for calculating math lady

• elettrahereelettrahere Registered Users, Member 1,920 Posts
    @AnneMariie I thought I had cracked the code but not yet... I’ll keep trying 🤣
    iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #daily20kstarsforeveryone
    #maledollsmatter
  • AnneMariieAnneMariie Registered Users, Member 61 Posts
    edited March 2020
    @elettrahere don’t give up lol, this dress saved me many times, anyways best investment possible lol

edit : I think it works better with a drink in hand like you did, and with a more hair up elegant bun style, idk that’s what seemed to work for me , good luck doll 🤎
    @AnneMariie I have four options 🤣 any advice?

iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #maledollsmatter
  • AnneMariieAnneMariie Registered Users, Member 61 Posts
    @elettrahere I love the second option 😍😍😍, all 4 looks are incredible and your doll is gorgeeee, but the second look is 🔥🔥🔥....
    @AnneMariie thank you love! Your doll is just as gorgeous 👌🏻💖 unfortunately I saw the comment right after submitting my look, but I’ll use that hairstyle for the next one
    iOS player 🤠
    #capontrendsetters
    #maledollsmatter
  • TrashleyKKHTrashleyKKH Registered Users, Member 4,515 Posts
    @AnneMariie I have four options 🤣 any advice?

IOS Player 
  • beba13beba13 Registered Users, Member 680 Posts
    @KalindaKing @eggsandbananas
    guys i still have no TS group and the event is almost done. Anything i could do?
    🌻IOS player🌻
    Been on KKH since day one with brakes 🥰
    Always looking for new friends 
    https://www.facebook.com/Bebac ♥️
  • KatyKKHKatyKKH Registered Users, Member 193 Posts
    Please help! @eggsandbananas @KalindaKing I dyed a dress and the game took my dye but I can't use the dress! IDK what to do! 
    Android player. Looking for friends 🙂🌸🌺🏵️🌻🌼
  • EmCharlotteEmCharlotte Registered Users, Member 686 Posts
    I have spent the last hour voting and made three purchases this week, and all dye beautifully so I really have about 30 new dresses 😂 here are the colours I’ve used so far, I need so much more dye!!! All of the dye!!! 

Let’s be friends - Emmy KKH on FB. I play on iOS 🤍
  • MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    I’ll be glad when this event is over, I don’t think I’ve scored over 40 the entire event. Should just get the last stars but the dress is waaaay out of reach.

I play on iOS
  • emiliedkemiliedk Registered Users, Member 108 Posts
    Tried to do one no-gown look, cause I could see that I’ll reach the last earnable almost no matter what. But wtf voters 😪 I think the look is cute and cool (even though I know the shoes and back aren’t a perfect match to this outfit, it was what I got 😬) Buuuut back to gowns 
  • AguadeCocoAguadeCoco Registered Users, Member 962 Posts
    Looks 9 to 12. Reached my highest score for this SYS, a 47! I don't really care, I'm having fun with my looks! 

@MarianiPoizen it's such a shame your looks didn't get better scores, they deserve it so much!
    Android player - AguadeCoco Kkh on Facebook
    🇫🇷  French gal ⛵ Avid sailor 🐱 Cat owner 🍣 Sushi lover 🏛️ Museum worker 
  • mandamay76mandamay76 Registered Users, Member 1,794 Posts
    Why do my half asleep looks always do so well?!?
  • ashleyyashleyy Registered Users, Member 1,425 Posts
    Looks 9 -12 I’m currently in 3rd be hide two ticket buyers, but I’m only like two points be hide the second one, the one in first is crazy with almost 900 points, oh well...

• Gigi_kkh_Gigi_kkh_ Registered Users, Member 172 Posts
    I wasn’t confused about the theme or background till I saw everyone else  panicking and want to submit gowns 😞 The theme to me is what you wear to broadway show as attendant according to Kalinda’s tips and the mini gift we got which is a soft glam classy looks not red carpet looks and not what you wear for stage  but I think the voters again ruined the theme with the low scores everyone got at first I do blame the prizes we got too  which is the confusing part  the earnables are cute but that’s not that much of a classy dress you wear to attend the show plus the trendsetter is a performance dress and A PIN UP VAMPIRE HAIR ?!!!!!!!! Like why ?
  • AmandaMKkhAmandaMKkh Registered Users, Member 3,664 Posts
    I’m in love with the earnables 🤩

Italian iOS player since August 2014 ♥️

• MarianiPoizenMarianiPoizen Registered Users, Member 2,273 Posts
    Thanks @AguadeCoco think I got spoiled last week when I was scoring higher than usual come down with a bump this week lol.
    I play on iOS
  • ciaraxciarax Registered Users, Member 334 Posts

chasing after this bundle like crazy is paying off 
  • aliceeeeexaliceeeeex Registered Users, Member 105 Posts
    I don’t know what to use in my next SYS; I don’t have many clothes. Please help dolls❤️
    Agree blue dress
    awesome yellow long dress
    like astrological dress
  • thallisathallisa Registered Users 1,384 Posts
    I’m still doing well, even well enough to pass my two ticket buyers and I’m currently #1! I’m sure they’ll just buy more tickets but whatever, I don’t care about the hair this week lol also I just noticed that the shoes I used with the black dress are green.. I was 100% sure they were black, that’s what I get for submitting a look right after waking up 😩

I just got the earnable dress too, it’s cute but I still think this should’ve been a kloset item.